[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ why dont Trump supporters fight back against the commie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1456360622109.jpg (210 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1456360622109.jpg
210 KB, 1280x960
/pol/ why dont Trump supporters fight back against the commie sanders followers and SJWs if Trump supporters are really as alpha as you all say then I think they should stand their ground instead of being pushed around by these liberals and faggots. I get it that its what the media wants but when a large majority of people come out against these parasites who can stop them?
>>
>fall for the bait you stupid goy heh heh heh
>>
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
>>
>>76030126
Not bait just tiered of seeing these faggots push anyone with a differing opinion around
>>
>>76029986
>>76031159

Unfortunately this is the world we live in. Even if the media wouldn't demonize us for fighting back, they are usually 1 v. 50 fights with people who won't even end up voting anyway.
>>
>>76030126
>>76030450
Meanwhile, Salon, Vox, and leftshits everywhere are defending the left-wing violence levelled against Trump supporters as righteous and justifiable. The left defends their own vigorously, and instead of worrying about what their enemy might think of them, they work hard to force the narrative in their favor.

This is the difference between the left and right, and why the left is trouncing the right in this country.

My question is this: If Hillary wins, despite the fact that the left defends left-wing political violence in this election, are you cucks finally going to give up your cuckoldry and admit we can fight fire with fire without risking political viability, or will you find new pretext for your cuckoldry?
>>
>>76031664
If Hillary wins, this country is forfeit. It's going to be innawoods sitting on the porch with a shotgun "go on back where ya came from" style.
>>
>>76031664
>Salon, Vox, and leftshits everywhere are defending the left-wing violence levelled against Trump supporters as righteous and justifiable
further alienating the overwhelming majority of sort-of-liberal centrists that aren't even part of their regular audience
>>
>>76029986

We played fair too long even as they play by their own rules, let the SJWs get entrenched to the point where they can threaten a person's career or reputation and where they have a firm grip on most media and communication outlets as well as the government.

Now we're starting to play by their rules. Some initial victories, but a long way to go. Give it time. They peddled equality while playing tribal politics, they praised tolerance and fair play while they stabbed the fair players in the back. Now watch as they whine their way into ignominious defeat.
>>
File: sanders-gandhi-tweet.png (32 KB, 512x228) Image search: [Google]
sanders-gandhi-tweet.png
32 KB, 512x228
>>76029986
First they ignore you.
Next they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
>>
>>76031920
So we assume. But what if you're wrong? What if it turns out that you can be violent and still win?

If Hillary wins, that's what the truth will be. Are you types prepared for that?
>>
>>76031951
That tweet is going to be like the Bernie baby for his campaign all over again
>>
I'm looking forward to when they try that shit on someone with a CCW.
>>
>>76032243
Yeah, that's the joke.

Also why I insist >>76032024 is wrong.

If Trumps supporters by large fight back violently it gives the momentum to lefties. Right now they're stuck at being laughed at, if not just ignored.
>>
>>76032534
The problem here is that left wingers seem to be so ingrained into all of this shit that they're willing to do for their political beliefs, meanwhile we have right wingers who just keep coming up with bullshit excuses on why not to fight. Who cares if we're seen as racists or fascists, I believe if we enough people gather together to fight then I can assume we would win
>>
>>76029986
so like the SA? nice try
>>
I'm intentionally going out to provoke.

I concealed carry, and wear trump swag. I want some dumb leftist to start assulting me, so I can dump a few bullets into him scott free.
>>
>>76029986
Let them scream and cry and fight all they want, it only fuels an underlying rage across America. When Trump is elected President, nothing compares to the brutality of the State and a populace that no longer cares.
>>
>>76032905
>I believe if we enough people gather together to fight
We don't.

This game is won using our heads and legitimate political channels, not violence.
>>
>>76031795

I live in Kentucky and a lot of places are already like that.

Cant wait I love it. No one comes and fucks with the crazies with guns in the country.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.