[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ ETERNALLY BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 750x1073) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 750x1073
Really makes you think...
>>
>>76029963
>she becomes instantly less attractive as soon as her leftism was public
Kek say hi to lindsay & lohan, etc
>>
>>76030239

So I'm not the only one that thought this. It might just be bias, indeed, but somehow she's not cute at all to me.
>>
>>76030239
Chloe has always looked like a fucking pig. Fuck off, /tv/.
>>
>>76029963
donut

>it went all downhill after that
>>
>>76029963
She always looked alien to me.
>>
>>76030239
This. I mean everyone knows these cunts are all leftist whores, but name ANY that didn't lose their careers as soon as they started saying a bunch of dumb political shit.

I kind of doubt J.law is going to get another movie role. Ellen Page isn't doing anything but maybe playing Peter Pan in an all lesbo remake. And this cunt was on the border of being too manly to work already.
>>
>>76030314
Nah her face wasnt fat and brows not at manly, and there was hope that when she got older she's get tits/ass.

But nope
>>
Remind me, who the fuck is this? And why shall I care?
>>
>>76030686
Dont' worry, and don't care.
>>
goddamn whyd you have to go and post those donuts
>>
>>76029963
Man, Chloe Moretz got pretty.
>>
>>76029963
Who?
>>
>>76030239
I thought they were holding up molds of their cunts, from the fhumbnail
>>
>>76030314
This.

She always looked like she has fetal alcohol syndrome to me.
>>
>>76029963
meh, she is a shitty actress, never gave a shit about her
>>
>>76029963

I saw the thumb nail and thought that Hillary and the other one were advertising pocket pussies....
>>
>>76029963
didnt know her
>>
File: akari.png (175 KB, 482x436) Image search: [Google]
akari.png
175 KB, 482x436
>>76029963
my whole life is a lie. now i'm really sad. someone hold me
>>
>limousine liberal shills for hilldog

What else is new?
>>
>>76031437
Me too, holy shit.
>>
File: to-infinity.png (143 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
to-infinity.png
143 KB, 500x282
>>76029963

Oh shit OP! I skimmed by and thought they were holding up the Fleshlight versions of their cunts.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.