[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Sikh here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Indo-Scythians01_full.jpg (42 KB, 525x460) Image search: [Google]
Indo-Scythians01_full.jpg
42 KB, 525x460
Based Brit Sikh here. AMA. Can fill you in on anything on our culture, history and our mindset.

Pic related. Why? Indo-Scythians, ancestors of the Sikh from central Asia
In his Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan James Tod writes:
“ What nation on earth could have maintained the semblance of civilization, the spirit or the customs of their forefathers, during so many centuries of overwhelming depression, but one of such singular character as the Rajput? ... Rajasthan exhibits the sole example in the history of mankind, of a people withstanding every outrage barbarity could inflict, or human nature sustain, from a foe whose religion commands annihilation; and bent to the earth, yet rising buoyant from the pressure, and making calamity a whetstone to courage .... Not an iota of their religion or customs have they lost ..."

^^^ Rajputs, brothers of Sikh.
>>
go be based in you own country
>>
>>76026248
My grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought for Britain in WW1 and WW2.

Show some appreciation, you cuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 1900x908) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 1900x908
>>76026248
Fpbp
>>
Is there a belief in a god? What are the religious laws? Customs? Opinion on the Islamification of Europe?
>>
>>76026298
Nevermind him, he is cucked, it is understandable to let out some frustration.
>>
>>76026147
> Indo-Scythians, ancestors of the Sikh from central Asia

No they're not. Sikhs are just as brown as other Indians.
>>
>>76026147
Can I go become a Based Sikh?
>>
File: seal of indo-greek kingdom.png (87 KB, 637x513) Image search: [Google]
seal of indo-greek kingdom.png
87 KB, 637x513
>>76026147
Was Buddha a Scythian (Saka)? He is a North Indian from the tribe Sakya.
>>
>>76026442
There is a belief in God. But not the Christian God, but more akin to God is spiritual and all around. In the plants, in you, in the air, in the water etc.

Religious laws? It's a pretty chilled religion. Can't recall any laws except from only Sikh can only marry Sikh in Gurdwara (place of worship). The turban, kara (bangle), kirpan (mini knife) are all optional, essentially hitting god tier Sikh.

Customs? Like the above, read up on the 5 k's, but that is customary. No caste system. Visit place of worship on Sundays usually. Pray to God for appreciation and try to be at one with him. Very similar to Hinduism and Buddhism. Every Sikh man has "Singh" = Lion as his middle name and every Sikh woman has "Kaur" = Princess as her middle name, all derived from Persisan.

Opinion? Every Sikh in the US/Britain will tell you that you guys are fucking cucked and your home is getting raped. When you got shit like Kardashians as pop culture? BAKA. Muslims? You guys are cucked and Europe is finished. Islam is like a trojan horse and Europe is sleeping is the best way to put it.
>>
File: PunjabiCult-a.jpg (38 KB, 318x370) Image search: [Google]
PunjabiCult-a.jpg
38 KB, 318x370
>>76026487
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Scythians

Where's that kingdom at, you spastic? They turned brown due to mixing with the indigenous population.

Plus, you telling me that those women are brown? Not to mention the striking resemblance to Scythian + Arya culture.
>>
>>76026599
Yes, slaughter some Mudslimes, hate on Blacks and think Whites are cucked and go forth and live out your life as a Based Sikh.
>>
>>76026706
Good question. Up for debate. He is most certainly Aryan/Arya of the kshatriya (warrior caste) lineage.

Scythians tend to be north west Indian, near the Indo-Greek kingdom, i.e. Kashmir and Punjab. Buddha was born further east in Nepal/India so I doubt it.
>>
>>76027036
Any on tips on becoming a normal sikh?
>>
>>76027655
No such thing, you are either Based or no Sikh at all.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.