[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marijuana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Go ahead and smoke dope but you will be nothing more than a pot head who is an outcast to society. You will never get a job and 99% of women will think you're a disgusting piece of shit not worth the time of day. The women who do smoke pot will never give a flying fuck about you, they're too busy selling their pussies to other guys for weed.

You will NEVER get a good technical job.
You will NEVER work for any good law firm.
You may NEVER even leave your house.
You may NEVER get through high school

Your speech will begin to deteriorate over time at the rate of losing 10% of your vocabulary every 5 years. Pot is the ultimate degeneration of society and if you don't see it then you are part of the decline of whites.
>>
>>76018207
>hello im OP i dont like weed therefore I must come here and shit on people who do because i have no life
>>
>>76018207

Me and wife smoke weed.

She managed to advance her career to manager at her company. I am currently unemployed.

So your argument is already faulty.

On a side note I do make all me money from buying cars fixing them up and reselling them for profit.
>>
I think it's fine to do every once in a while. My roommate smokes like 4 times a day though and he's a fucking degenerate. Not to mention it wastes a ton of money when you do it that much.
>>
>>76018207
Fuck off cali
>>
>>76018207
In moderation lays the key. You shall only drug yourself when you have done all your work (study, job, gym, read, meditation...). And only once a week at most.
>>
File: faggot.png (244 KB, 452x438) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
244 KB, 452x438
Despite what anyone says weed's addictive psychologically. It's okay to smoke every now and then just don't smoke all the time or you become a fucking degenerate piece of shit who likes to do nothing at all and doesn't care about learning new things or growing as a person.

Personally I just smoke with my friends, I don't buy any myself for home use.
>>
my mate's the biggest fucking stoner ever, did loads of mushrooms as well

he's a combustion engineer for the oil industry and makes more than you faggots

the only reason it looks like weed makes you dumb is because a lot of shitty people use it, learn to separate your causality and correlation
>>
I know firsthand a couple of CEO's of billion dollar revenue companies who smoke pot. Pretty much everything said boils down to OP is a faggot.
>>
File: 1464310130561.png (2 MB, 1280x1149) Image search: [Google]
1464310130561.png
2 MB, 1280x1149
>>76018207
Well, I don't smoke weed and I'm still a failure, sooo...
>>
>>76018207
heh, nice try OP but i smoke weed and i have an iq of 967 and i make 10 million a year
>>
>>76018207
>OP doesn't get that rich corporations only care about you capacity to make money
thus why i applied for internships i got answered 100% of the time (cs major). I refused 2 interviews because fuck working for the government as shillary cuck
>>
Pot doesn't make one an outcast unless they choose it to let them. Your argument is extremely invalid.
>>
I smoke all the time & I have my shit together more than all you fucking retards with no job and no education. It's the wetbacks that give it a bad name
>>
>>76018207
i probably would have been more successful if i never smoked but i've led a pretty interesting life

also i used weed as just an escape from the depression, the same way i use it today

i wish i didn't feel like i need it just to cope with this shitty world but i tell myself i do
>>
>>76021348
if no job then your probably doing something illegal which has risk which i avoid by working
>>
>>76021541
>use weed as escape from depression
>depression
Why don't you kill yourself already. When will depressed fafs realise they contribute shit all to societyand end up spreading their inferior genes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.