[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP BREAKING THE LAW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 324093904324.png (499 KB, 869x637) Image search: [Google]
324093904324.png
499 KB, 869x637
Trump BTFO by legal intellectuals
>>
>WASHINGTON — Donald J. Trump’s blustery attacks on the press, complaints about the judicial system and bold claims of presidential power collectively sketch out a constitutional worldview that shows contempt for the First Amendment, the separation of powers and the rule of law, legal experts across the political spectrum say.
>>
>>76005938
>scholars

You mean kikes?
>>
>I should be able to print and spout lies about people in an effort to defame them and manipulate the masses
Scholars confirmed for Bolshevik Marxists
>>
>>76005979
>a trial by their peers

Donald is white, judge and jury must be all white
>>
>>76005938
This is why Gommunists always kill the intellectuals.
>>
>scholar intellectuals
>>
>>76005938
But obama hasnt? Really makes you think..
>>
>>76005938
Is law even enforced in America anymore, if it is why isn't Shillary standing trial and if it's not why is this in the news? >>76005979 Does showing contempt for any amendment in America even matter, if it does why did no one mind when Obama used the Second Amendment to wipe his tears away and if it doesn't why is this in the news?
>>
>>76006006
(((scholars)))
>>
>>76005938
what laws could he be breaking? wtf is a Scholar? Like do they get paid somewhere?

On a side note all that shit about bombing civilians being illegal is kinda funny... Just ask the Germans if we ever bombed civilians before.
>>
>>76005938
>the press isn't corrupt political puppets
>the judiciary isn't corrupt politically motivated shills
>the legislature isn't corrupt bought and paid for corporate shills
TRUMP THREATENS RULE OF LAW. FEAR TRUMP.
FEAR.
YOU ONLY UNDERSTAND FEAR.
BE AFRAID.
TRUMP FEAR.
>>
>>76005938
>We should enforce the law regarding our borders.

>TRUMP THREATENS RULE OF LAW
>>
>mexican intellectuals
>>
>>76008280
Shit the fuck up nigger, now is not the time for your autism.
>>
>>76005938

>legal intellectuals
>>
>>76006138
I thought you guys ignored the whole peers thing. I remember one guy who was accused of rape that got a female-only jury.
>>
>>76007622
Fun fact: to become a 'legal expert' you merely have to declare yourself as one. No education required.
>>
>>76005938
INCREASINGLY
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.