[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, when that still first surfaced, I thought it looked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: femaleviolenceissatanic.jpg (92 KB, 720x638) Image search: [Google]
femaleviolenceissatanic.jpg
92 KB, 720x638
Honestly, when that still first surfaced, I thought it looked super goofy. Apocalypse can't even be bothered give Mystique attention in her general direction while choking her. Looking off to the side, the dude looked bored as shit. And JLaw of course was busy top tier choke acting
>>
>movies offend me
>advertising offends me
>everything offends me
>>
File: x-men-apocalypse.jpg (225 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
x-men-apocalypse.jpg
225 KB, 1000x563
>>76003504
>offensive image that should have been removed
>>
>>76003504
>Past her prime(?) bitch trying to gain attention
>>
>>76003504
He was choking Mystique to lure out Xavier.
>>
>nobody cared when 50 shades of rape came out
>>
>>76003630
I dont see anything really offensive in this. Just a bad guy choking a good guy
>>
>fictional blue women should never be harmed ever by fictional blue men
>>
>>76004263
I cared, I didn't even pirate it when a bunch of women asked me to. In hind sight I should have because one of them bought it on Blu-Ray
>>
>>76003504
does anyone care what a bald bitch has to say?
>>
>>76004351
That's because we don't actively seek out offense in culture.
>>
>she
>>
>>76003504
>who?
>>
>>76003630
I'm offended by the plastic look of their costumes.
Did they run out of FX budget ?
>>
>>76003504
I wonder how many millions of dollars she was paid to be oppressed like this.
>>
>rarely care about super hero movies
>know nothing of this
>seek out theadvert so I can watch Jennifer being choked and maybe have a nice little wank to it
>it's LITERALLY less than a second

How can you get offened by this? You'd need to be actively looking for shit to be offended by, I was looking for it and I almost missed it.
>>
>>76005775
>You'd need to be actively looking for shit to be offended by
at last you truly see.
>>
>>76005873
Yeah but this is like digging through 10 miles worth of hay to find a needle so that you can complain about pricking your finger on it.

Surely she can find more obvious things to complain about, or maybe they are running out?
>>
>>76003630
Holy shit this movie looks terrible...both figuratively and literally. The visuals are ass, what happened to the budget?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
kek
>>
>>76006029
It's all about how high profile the target is.
>>
The movie was good. Apocalypse actually gets protected by a strong woman in the beginning and then he empowers 2 strong women's to help him and tells one of them he will make her his queen. Later he gets killed by a strong women.

What the fuck Feminists. I think they want it to go the avengers route where black widow with no super strength beats up 3 buff dudes with guns at the same time and never gets touched.
>>
File: 3981533-6503022817-39686.gif (690 KB, 382x357) Image search: [Google]
3981533-6503022817-39686.gif
690 KB, 382x357
>>76003504
>>
>>76003504
Isn't there violence against men in this movie too? Why didn't she complain about that?
>>
>women can do anything men can! yay equality!
>WTF YOU CAN'T SHOW WOMEN BEING HARMED THAT'S MISOGYNY!!!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.