[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Are Anglos and Germanics So Individualistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x390
Based Armenian here.

How come Anglos, Germanics, and white Americans do not network ethnically? In fact, they actively hate their ethnicity, or outright deny its existence. Meanwhile, the rest of world practices ethnic favoritism/networking and easily steps over them and their idiot sense of
culture-less rugged individualism.

Pic related to the stupid way Anglos, Germanics and white Americans think. It's why they are the ultimate good goyim.

What is the root of this problem? And don't blame Jews because Jewish influence is also strong in eastern Europe, but easterners don't suffer from this disease.
>>
File: 1464913545904.jpg (9 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
1464913545904.jpg
9 KB, 220x229
>>76002083
>>
>>76002083
The big banks all support mass immigration so that they can profit off of the cheap labor.

Expose their game if you ever get tired of seeing poor immigrants being exploited.

This will make them stop bringing so many immigrants in to the various countries though.
>>
>>76002083
I absolutely love Carlin but i disagree with this. Although i think i know what he's getting at.

I think what he's saying is you shouldn't feel superior just based off something that was randomly selected by fate.

But i do think it's possible to be proud of one's country. For its achievements and such things

oh and protip armenia, you don't get to call yourself based, it's a title you earn from others.

right, americans?
>>
>>76002432
Based Russia, you are correct.
>>
>>76002432
Carlin's quote reflects the extreme goyish way that whites in anglo countries think.

>hurr why are you proud of ethnicity? Be a an individual!!

Anyone from a rich culture like Armenia will never say this. Not even simply due to pride of ancestors, but because of the benefits of ethnic networks.

Which goes back to the root question. Why are northern europeans obsessed with individualism? It's the main reason why they are so easily cucked.
>>
Because it was assumed forever that Americans and Europeans were white. We never rallied around being white because it was taken for granted. The same could be said for nationality because it was assumed everyone in your country was from there.
>>
>>76002083
Carlin was the one of the biggest cucks of his day and age. He was a useful idiot to spread liberal memes to people who thought he was an iconoclast. I think it comes down to a mixture of culture and genetics. These groups were more tribal a century ago. 20th century western culture aimed to destroy any nationalism or ethnocentrism in the people of Europe.

It's basically the result of generations of brainwashing. As for why Northern Europeans are more susceptible? I don't know, could be they became too comfy or could be genetic, maybe both.
>>
>>76002083
>You don't choose your family, you shouldn't love them or feel proud of their archivements
Most euros hace forgoten that european nationalism, american nationalism is sometimes diferent, is mostly ethnic and importing foreigner is an offense to said identity and its land, they will learn soon, though
>>
Discrace to everything american. I am a proud beaner and if I was not my own would quickly disown me as they should. Never forget your forefathers that fought for the smalles crumb of freedom you have. This faggot seems to have already accepted his chains and is willing to hand out what his fellow country men gave their lifes for. The definition of a pussy and the reason whites are a dying breed.
>>
>>76004437
>As for why Northern Europeans are more susceptible? I don't know, could be they became too comfy or could be genetic, maybe both

It is genetic. They don't have the same sense of kinship that easterners or southerners do. They were born to get taken over by a stronger culture.
>>
>>76004741
You need to learn that is offensive to me. I am a non-white and am offended you don't want non-whites in Europe.
>>
>>76005156
You are a pussy and a disgrace I would disown you if you were my son I am a proud GLOBAL citizen.
>>
>>76005435
Except your country has shit culture.
>>
>>76002083
Germanics are extremely outbred. Cousin marriage was illegal for so long, and so strongly enforced, that they've developed a wider range of kin selection. This results in extreme altruism, even towards ethnic outsiders.

Compare this with Arabs, among whom cousin marriage has been the norm for centuries. Their form of justice revolves around revenge violence and honor killings. Their countries are unstable and their millitaries are ineffective, because their loyalty is to the tribe, not to the nation.

Even southern Italians (Sicilians) are pretty inbred, and they exhibit many of the problems Arabs do. There's a reason the mafia is centered around the family. Inefficient and nepotistic businesses are another symptom.

Then again, there's also the fact that northwestern Europeans were largely isolated from Muslim violence, whereas Spain, Italy, and the Balkans were front and center. After a few centuries of Muslims invading and attacking, you get tired of their shit.
>>
This. TBQH

>>76006942
>Canada
>culture
>>
>>76006987
Meant to (You).

Good points. This, fampai.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.