[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best trump hat? I don't have a lot of money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
What is the best trump hat? I don't have a lot of money but I want to display my support for Trump.
>>
>>75994106
Top right.
>>
>>75994106
Top left. It's the best selling. White is a better hat color because it will deflect sun rays.
>>
>>75994856
>tfw that hat just shipped. how long will it take to get here pham?
>>
File: 2016-01-21 17.43.44.jpg (590 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-21 17.43.44.jpg
590 KB, 1536x2048
>>75994106
The camo ones
>>
It just honestly depends on your current wardrobe. I personally think the black one is the best (kuk joke Har har) but it's a nice neutral color that fits in with anything else you wear. Plus, it won't get stained when spics spit on it while you are out being MAGA.
>>
red+white for the street
white+gold for the yacht
white+blue for the country club
>>
I like the Navy as fuck white with gold lettering, but I'm afraid it might get soiled by a leftist.
>>
>>75994106
man i wish i could get those here
>>
Red+white = trips to Walmart and KKK klan meetings
Camo = casual hanging out in the trailer park home
Trump beanie = cooking meth and slanging it
Trump sun visor = when fucking your cousin
>>
I just bought the white structured cap. I think that one will look the best if you like to wear your hats backwards.
>>
>>75995052
*spits in dip cup*
NASHCAR!
>>
I'm envious of people who can openly support Trump. This is the most bittersweet election. I love politics and Trump is finally the outsider candidate we've been waiting for for so long, but I can't say anything!
>>
>>75994989
Took mine around a week..
>>
>>75995953

I'm thinking of the red structured one. I notice a lot of people say the Official hat is the best. It looks like it'd be less comfy to wear than the structured.
>>
>not getting the BBH

literally cucks
>>
>>75996350

Why can't you? I support him any time he gets brought up. I personally love when people get angry so it hilariates me when people bring up Trump and then I mention I support him. The visible ass pain on their faces is priceless.
>>
>>75996589
Yeah I understand that the original is more iconic than the stuctured but I feel like the structured is more subtle and probably easier to be with in social situations.
>>
File: china.jpg (29 KB, 375x275) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
29 KB, 375x275
>Buying a chinahat
>>
>>75996589

The big black trump hat is the comfiest hat I have ever worn in my life.
>>
>>75997076

You are referring to the bottom hat here? I assume it's the same as the top one just black?
>>
>>75996930
>>75996930
It's just not worth it. I have a lot of good things going. I have a good career and some friends who happen to be liberals that are actually great people. If I was outed as a Trump supporter I'd be putting both my career and some personal relationships at risk, something I don't want to do.
>>
>>75996578
thanks, friendo
>>
I want the gold/white one. The red and white one looks ugly to me.
>>
>>75996930

I live in California and I don't want my car to get keyed by Mexicans for supporting trump
>>
>>75997532
the black one looks like something a school shooter would wear
>>
>>75997672
>>75998025

You're both cowards.
>>
>>75997532

yes. I assume the other originals are just as comfy. Maybe its just how smug I feel.
>>
The classic red structured one, people will know what it is just by the shape and color
>>
do any of you live near beaners?
>>
>>75999038

I live in Orlando FL. There are plenty of hispanics here.
>>
>>75999244

what about the beaners?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.