[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to California? Why is it so violent and crazy these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
What happened to California? Why is it so violent and crazy these days? Is it the heat??
>>
It imported violent people.
>>
>Mexicans

I heard they also have a lot of philippino's too, could be that.
>>
>>75993004
Funny. The dark green counties are the nicest in the state. I wonder why that is?
>>
>3rd world savages raping, killing, and stealing
>Expecting anything less

That's like going swimming in a pool full of crocodiles and not expecting to get fucked up. But hey, more Beaners means more votes for dems.
>>
>>75993156
>filipinos
>>
>>75993196
theres 3 people that live there and 2 of them grow weed
>>
its called "The Browning of America"
>>
Californian here. Jewwood and an insane love of leftest politics took this state down a dark path long before the mass Mexican immigration.
>>
>>75993004
It's Mexicans and lib values taught in public schools

You have a 50% minority coalition in CA that have been taught they were oppressed their whole lives. It's a powder keg and trump is the fuse. Tbqh I hope the chimp outs will reach fever pitch as it will shed light on the destructive nature of liberalism
>>
If it wasn't for the fucking beaners San Diego county would be master race.
>>
>>75993092

the indians know all about that
>>
>>75994001
this is why we need common core
why is trump against it
>>
>>75993004

all the strict gun laws make right wingers mad so they go on rampages against innocent minorities.
>>
>>75993156
>>75993626
Don't know statistics of their population here but in my personal experience they're the most violent and meat-head like people ever. They have the absolute worse qualities of Hispanic machoness and Asian insecurity so they feel like they to prove to everybody they'd ought not to be fucked with. Every Filipino i've met was unpleasant and I fucking hate them. Give me Chinese over them any day
>>
File: Conceal-Carry-Map-California1.png (234 KB, 808x969) Image search: [Google]
Conceal-Carry-Map-California1.png
234 KB, 808x969
>>75993004

Pretty much everywhere that isn't LA or SF is good

LA and SF are just infested with idiots and illegals

Sadly if history is anything to go by, getting destroyed by quakes just makes them come back worse
>>
>>75994187
Because common core will very easily be usurped by the Jewish elite and they will teach the same CA nonsense. This is why Jews love centralization of power. It's so they can corrupt it.
>>
>>75994283
Philippino employees will steal from their job. Fact
>>
>>75994356
I fucking hate the coastal people with every fiber of my being.
>>
Sacramento here.
Got some new neighbors on both sides last week.
Niggers on the left and chinks on the right.
Got some Mexicans and Indians across the street too.
I'm living in a beautiful, motherfucking multicultural paradise.
>>
File: motorcycle-boy.jpg (53 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
motorcycle-boy.jpg
53 KB, 500x263
>these days
>>
>>75993004
Liberalism
>>
>>75994635
these decades
>>
File: CaliforniaPoster.png (240 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
CaliforniaPoster.png
240 KB, 919x737
>>75993004
What's the rationale behind the color coding?
>>
File: oildale.jpg (322 KB, 1080x717) Image search: [Google]
oildale.jpg
322 KB, 1080x717
>there will never be a republican california again
>>
File: wdkr10396831.jpg (40 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
wdkr10396831.jpg
40 KB, 600x566
>>75994356
>San Mateo
How the fuck did that happen? Aren't they overrun with beaners and faggot College cucks on daddy's money in Silicon Valley?
>>
>>75993004
>Why is it so violent and crazy these days?

Niggers, Mexicans, welfare queens
>>
>>75994629
no you live around poor people, spoiler alert, you're poor also. if you weren't you'd be living in granite bay or el dorado hills. and if you had to live in the city you'd be in land park.
>>
>>75994629
Sounds about right
>>
>>75995117
I live in uptown Sac, you ass.
Minorities climbing the social ladder and moving into traditionally White neighborhoods thanks to King Nigger
>>
File: CaliforniaAss.jpg (753 KB, 2172x1448) Image search: [Google]
CaliforniaAss.jpg
753 KB, 2172x1448
>>75995012
State of Jefferson
>>
>>75993196
light green is good too
>>
its the beaners, not neccesarily the illegals but the ones you saw at the trump rally yesterday. Wannabe Cholos who attack random people on the street
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.