[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not a Clinton shill but anyone notice how Clinton's dominating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: ttJZghc.jpg (30 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
ttJZghc.jpg
30 KB, 396x385
Not a Clinton shill but anyone notice how Clinton's dominating the news cycle now? Like Trump U. stuff was never this big of deal during the Republican primaries. Trump needs to hire Paul Manafort type figure to deal with the Media or we should rev up our meme magic because the entire ABC/CBS/NBC + CNN+ Yahoo+ Google+ Facebook is against Trump. WE NEED A NEW STRATEGY !!!!!

(P.S. Praise be to KEK, our Lord and Savior)
>>
>all the news stations hate drumpf
Nothing new there.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (129 KB, 1895x754) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
129 KB, 1895x754
Just post this link in all the Trump U threads

https://hapgood.us/2016/03/08/trump-universitys-online-materials-are-a-lot-better-than-your-universitys-online-materials/
>>
>>75991412
It's humorous when anybody states "you shouldn't say that stuff to X race" when the entire threat revolves around violence as a response to what the person says. It only enforces the racist standpoint.
>>
>>75991787
Wrong post

>>75991412
And to be quite honest she has been on the spotlight for not talking to the press for over 180 days and being a controlled bitch so its ok
>>
For example: These are the Trump headlines on Google News section. Notice how every single one of them is negative
>>
>>75991412
It's okay, Hillary's twitter account is still advertising trump 24/7.
>>
>Hilldog dominating news
Pretty good tobh sempai, she only needs some help from /pol/ and it will be a piece of cake to beat that racist bigot with no plan about foreign policy.
>>
>>75992482

it's just the last week that's been pretty disheartening. I don't if she's copying Trump's media strategy. She definitely has the Press on her side. Trump was untouchable during the Republican primaries. I hope Trump does have serious ammo and is just waiting for the right moment
>>
File: 1462822537672.jpg (202 KB, 2370x1666) Image search: [Google]
1462822537672.jpg
202 KB, 2370x1666
>>75991412
>>75991994
>>75993022

She's blowing her load too early.
By the time the election rolls around they're going to have no ammo left.

>for example: anybody remember that dentist who killed the lion?
>answer: nobody cares anymore, fuck off

Media always has been shitting on Trump, the problem is the current lack of debates.

As soon as its Trump and her on stage, the whole world is gonna watch her squirm.

>Vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odwnpFwuwF8
>>
>>75993783
>Media always has been shitting on Trump, the problem is the current lack of debates.
I hope so. But what if she refuses to debate and isn't there like only 2 or 3 debates before the election?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.