[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1448682.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448682.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
A Canadian and an American?
>>
One of them is fat, the other one is cancer
>>
I dunno anon what? Not much?
>>
>>75988932
they look the same, sound similar. A canadian is literally the same as an american from the Northwestern states or the Midwest.
>>
Canadians are more polite and also speak french

Other than that about the same
>>
>>75988932
comming from some one who eats bug and shit on the street
>>
>>75989120
>speaks french
Quebec doesn't count as conventional Canada.
>>
>>75989047
So... Cancer?
>>
The American has been touched by God to create a shining city on the hill.

The Canadian is tinged by darkness and is always coughing because of weed smoke and acid rain.

Also American strategic reserves contain crude oil, while Canada has strategic maple syrup reserves. In my opinion it says a lot about both countries.
>>
>>75989642
What a 2/10, shitpost. Germany, I expected better from you, man.
>>
>>75988810

What's the difference between a chink and a spic?
>>
>>75990026
The difference is that Finns aren't of Spanish descent
>>
>>75990026
Finland, I'll keep you my dirty little secret.
>>
>>75989642
France and England get Canada and Boston area, France does nothing to help, while England expand all over east cost,

War, goes on, England sends troops, France do not. England fights drunken French in Quebec takes the city, everything falls for the french. Englands takes everything.

Fastfoward, America goes full war vs England, France decides to help America cause reason. America wins,

America decide to take on Canada passing in Quebec

Get raped,

Ontario forces and Quebec one unit and burn the White House

History lesson 101

/b/ Discuss
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.