[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick up your Trump shit, pick up your Trump shit, pick up yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
Pick up your Trump shit, pick up your Trump shit, pick up your Trump shit white male.

https://youtu.be/1kxTW7s516s
>>
File: illegal-to-be-white.jpg (145 KB, 462x600) Image search: [Google]
illegal-to-be-white.jpg
145 KB, 462x600
I wonder how SJWs feel knowing that they're validating the fears of "those evil right-wing KKK nazis".
>>
File: 1455638511394.jpg (78 KB, 600x892) Image search: [Google]
1455638511394.jpg
78 KB, 600x892
>>
>>75987376
They're barely awared of the air they breath.

Also I long to see some old fashioned Kult Klux Klan shit, when they were more about protecting neighbourhoods from blockbusting and chimpouts rather than gran dragon/wizardy shit.
>>
bump this is hilarious
>>
>>75986109
>liberals

What do they think to achieve with this? I genuinely don't get what she is trying to convey.
>>
curly hair
olive complexion
big nose

I wonder what tribe this gal belongs to?
>>
>>75989380
This. What the fuck is she trying to say? Is she telling him to buy Trump merchandise?
>>
>>75986109
She looks like she's one of those girls who shakes and latches on like a monkey when she comes.

At least the hippies were mellow about their disdain, but the novelty wore off.
>>
>Spot Trump supporter
>Sit for 15 minutes trying to think of something clever to say for irl upvotes
>Trembling with nervousness, you timidly approach
>Hurriedly you spit out the clever song you JUST made up all on your own because you are a smart independent liberal arts student
>After 5 seconds run bravely away before they can respond, having made your point and scored a victory for progressives everywhere
>you go girl
>>
>>75986109
make an actual joke white FEMALE
>>
>>75986109
America is so diverse
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.