[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Using liberal's weapons against them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
As you probably know, Facebook already has a list of 58 bullshit genders you can pick from:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/02/heres-a-list-of-58-gender-options-for-facebook-users/

Since they're a bunch of spineless cucks. So I figured, why not exploit that? This applies to other cucks who enable this kind of delusion.

Anons, why don't we start writing to Facebook en masse demanding they not discriminate against even more ridiculous made-up genders, like a slice of pizza, or an attack helicopter. If they refuse, accuse them of being hateful, bigoted, etc. Completely overwhelm and overload them.

They can't say no on the basis that there's no scientific evidence backing them up, because, why the fuck would they have accepted the 58 they already have? Make their "hateful" responses public, and feign genuine offense as much as possible.

Since they're such cucks, appeasing is all they know. They can't turn you down, because they might look "hateful". Eventually they'll realize just how batshit crazy this is once they end up with a list of 1000 genders. They will eventually hit a point where they can no longer deny that the emperor is not wearing any clothes.

What say you?
>>
>>75980513
if they were smart they would have just allowed a write in.
>>
>>75980513
>make more genders that 5 year olds will be told they must pick from in near future.
>I..I...it...it's just a p...p..prank.

I wonder who could be behind this...
>>
>>75980857
>expecting liberals to be able to spell

W E W
E
W
>>
>>75980513
I like how you think, burger.
>>
File: transformers_dvd.jpg (919 KB, 754x1071) Image search: [Google]
transformers_dvd.jpg
919 KB, 754x1071
>>75980513
>Trans
>Trans Female
>Trans Male
>Trans Man
>Trans Person
>Trans*Female
>Trans*Male
>Trans*Man
>Trans*Person
>Trans*Woman
>Transexual
>Transexual Female
>Transexual Male
>Transexual Man
>Transexual Person
>Transexual Woman
>Transgender Female
>Transgender Person
>Transmasculine

Yet, no Transformer. Why is facebook transformerphobe? I feel excluded.
>>
>>75981034
There are already 58. What difference does it make if you add more? That's already bat shit crazy.

OTOH, if you force them to just keep making them, *no one* will take this gender nonsense seriously. Not even libtards will be able to keep up with all the pronouns and their heads will assplode.

Got a better idea in mind?
>>
>Eventually they'll realize just how batshit crazy this is once they end up with a list of 1000 genders.
Yeahhhhh, never gonna happen.
>>
>>75980513
Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit

>No asexual
I'm triggered
>>
>>75980513
Good idea but be more subtle than "attack helicopter" or "slice of pizza." If you're so obviously doing it for political reasons, they'll dismiss you immediately. Tell them that you identify as "pan multi-fluid" or "trans queer-optional" or "demi-sexual adjacent." Shit like that.
>>
>>75982008
asexuality is no gender but a sexual orientation
im still mesmerized by this bullshit
>>
>>75981034
That's why the idea of over saturating this gender bullshit is actually pretty genius (no credit to OP though, it's been suggested dozens of times before).
When you see a ton of people with genders like "tank" "computer monitor" "or "Deodorant stick", shit like "Gender fluid" will be seen just as crazy. Forcing people to go back to just saying girl or boy for the sake of simplicity.
>>
>>75982008
>no attack helicopter
triggered
>>
>>75982008
The fuck's the difference between a cisgender man/woman and a cis man/woman?
>>
>>75982150
Did you know there's a girl who "identifies" as a kitten? I'm not kidding. I actually meant them to be as ridiculous as pizza slice. If that bitch can get away with identifying as a kitten, why can't we get away with this? It's all about feigning offense. I certainly don't want to add any plausible sounding genders to that list.

You can get away with anything with cucks, as long as you throw enough tantrums.
>>
>>75982717
What kind of kitten? Male or female?
>>
File: 1435778161121.jpg (42 KB, 221x397) Image search: [Google]
1435778161121.jpg
42 KB, 221x397
>>75982717
>I certainly don't want to add any plausible sounding genders to that list.
What a world we live in where "pan multi-fluid" is considered a plausible gender identity.
>>
>>75982714
The level of delusion present in the individual...
>>
>>75981358

>No TRANS FAT

Fucking shit lords. #bigisbeautiful #beautyatanysize
>>
>>75983105
Does that mean I could just mix random vowels and consonants and could use it as my gender if I were a mentally ill liberal?
>>
But what if i identify as a defence helicopter?
>>
>>75980513
>having anything to do with facebook

No thank you.
>>
>>75980513
But if you guys are doing it anyway

I identify as a Male to Male transsexual.
>>
Can we get attack helicopter in there?
>>
>>75982008
>No mayo
This is bullshit
>>
>>75983451
Don't write to facebook then. Pick your favorite cuck organization instead.
>>
Honestly, attack helicopter will be ignored.

Dragon-kin might pass.
Trans-race might be good. From there we can go into transniggers (cause blacks can say nigger).
>>
>>75980513
>What say you?

being an attack helicopter is not a bullshit made up gender

next you'll say my missiles can't fire
>>
>>75982673
I've seen many people identify themselves as attack helicopters. We should rally to get that gender option added to fb, that way we can also bring public attention to this overlooked minority.
>>
>>75983342
lewd
>>
>>75981358
Isn't the whole point of transitioning to actually become either male or female completely? You don't transition into being trans.
>>
>>75985331
Nigger did you just try to apply logic to these retards? That's next level stupid, leave your IQ at the door, it isn't required to fight this war, in fact it's almost a detriment.
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 393x325
Wtf is a two spirit? Is that a synonym for schizophrenia?
>>
File: gender-gifted.jpg (54 KB, 350x472) Image search: [Google]
gender-gifted.jpg
54 KB, 350x472
>>75980513
>>75981358
>>75982008
>>75982150
>>75982459
>>75982550
>>75983576
>>75984246

Y'all bigots skipped my gender!

Ah demand y'all recognize!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.