[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/ban k-of-america-quickly-fir
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: rant2-edit.jpg (53 KB, 500x890) Image search: [Google]
rant2-edit.jpg
53 KB, 500x890
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/bank-of-america-quickly-fires-georgia-woman-after-facebook-tirade-about-fcking-ngers/comments/#disqus
>>
Keep in mind that if a Black Persian went on a rant about

>FUCKIN' CRACKAS KEEPIN ME DOWN WIF DEY WHITE SUPREME-A-CY WE NEEDS TO KILL DEM ALL EVEN DA BABIES!!!!

That literally nothing would happen to them.
>>
*person

Though at this point I wouldn't put it past Black people to claim that they were the original Persians.
>>
>>75976382

That's because they would need a job to get fired.
>>
>>75976382
Not true. Its happened plenty of times.
>>
>>75976893
This
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 343x343
>>75976568
Googled it and they do. Fucking kek.

Why do they do this? Do they subconsciously hate themselves that much?
>>
File: tweets.png (3 MB, 2800x1964) Image search: [Google]
tweets.png
3 MB, 2800x1964
>>75976382
Kfc won't fire you for saying things like this
>>
lets hear the excuses burgers
>>
>>75976893
OHO!
>>
File: 1463368147606.gif (158 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
1463368147606.gif
158 KB, 540x300
Doesn't matter if you hate apes so much that could generate dark matter, keep your mouth shut if you have personal info on the internet or say it anonymously.
>>
>>75977938
>Do they subconsciously hate themselves that much?
Yes
Mind you, only African Americans are like this.

Most Africans from Africa that travel to the states are pretty based. Hardworking people who keep to themselves and are grateful to be where they are. But this is just my experience.
>>
>>75978037
>we rape every white piece of shit

Doesn't specify just women.... little concerning.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.