[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when you realize the niggers,spics, and left are making their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: operators operating.jpg (61 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
operators operating.jpg
61 KB, 700x394
when you realize the niggers,spics, and left are making their move now because of Trump, but they didn't take our guns.

it's going to be a fucking slaughter
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (136 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
136 KB, 1024x682
>>75970258
>>
>>75970258
Do you need a widdle hug after getting your asses kicked by beaners, Jethro?

>Come here, bubbeleh, Auntie Milo will make it all okay, baby
>>
>>75972745

>Mexicans working together
>Mexicans using tactics
>Mexicans able to sustain themselves in a war
Shit, all I'd have to do is leave out a bunch of poisoned tacos.
>>
>>75971730
If I ever go operator, I'm going to get a patch for my gear that says "hello friend".
>>
I think the Texas population could cleanse the entire country
>>
>>75970258
>Implying niggers and spics don't have weapons.
>>
The "race war" would literally be over in a day. The Blacks and Mexicans would just rob all the liquor stores and get drunk as fuck and fight with each other. Meanwhile the whites would be securing strategic targets and high ground.
>>
>>75973331
Niggers and spics would turn on each other just like they do now.
>>
>>75973222
you do realize that texas is filled with mexicans and fatties, right?
>>
>>75972745
TOP KEK
>>
>>75973331
>>75973721
>doesnt know that blacks and latinos hate each other.
>>
>>75973135
I think it was one of the suites in playing cards to ID other polacks. Cant remember that weird thread
>>
>>75973135
Youd have to get off your ass and stop shitposting on pol first, Cletus.

>and I don't see that habbedig
>>
>>75973135
>>75973887
4 of clubs, to represent 4chans clover.
>>
>>75974808
Good now delete this
>>
>>75970258
Is it me or do the guys in the picture not looking remotely intimidating? Especially the two on the right.
>>
>>75975138
They're not supposed to. They aren't intimidating because they're scary-looking. They're intimidating because they can and will kill you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.