[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you mind if Robert Sarah was the next Pope?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Kardinal Sarah.jpg (158 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Kardinal Sarah.jpg
158 KB, 600x900
Would you mind if Robert Sarah was the next Pope?
>>
File: Luis_Antonio_Tagle.jpg (148 KB, 866x1272) Image search: [Google]
Luis_Antonio_Tagle.jpg
148 KB, 866x1272
>>75962924
Better be black than a marxist

But I would prefer a Chink pope or Archbishop Dolan tho
>>
Don't know anything about him but if he's a nigger I can only assume he'll be better that the current cuck pope and make the church a little bit more based again
>>
>>75962924
nope
>>
File: image.png (85 KB, 1168x1568) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85 KB, 1168x1568
Is he a gommunist? Does he hate moslems?
>>
>>75963108
>Critic of homosexuality
>massively anti abortion

Pretty based
>>
>>75963038
Dolan is a subversive liberal, to put it nicely.
>>
>>75962924
WE
>>
>>75963313
WUZ
>>
Anyone would be better than actual pope
>>
>>75962924
Will he ban eating poopoo?
>>
>>75963339
priests
>>
>>75962924
I am a Traditionalist Sedevacantist.
>>
>>75962924
I don't give a shit if they make a jewish brazillian woman pope. Catholics are fucking retarded and the pope is part of the problem. Go pray to saints and worship the pope and ask your priest to pray to god for you. Make sure you mindlessly recite things too.
>>
>>75962924
Tbh I'd much rather have a black pope than the rapefugee loving cuck in the vatican now
>>
No.
>>
>>75963339
POPES
>>
>>75963281
damn
>>
>>75962924
>nig pope
>leftists cream
>nig goes "faggots are sinful, the last pope was a marxist pedo cunt, each race should stick to their own, women learn your place"
>>
I would't be surprised, if turns up, that he is a transgender nigerlesbian. In 2016 everything is possible.
>>
YO HOL UP
YO
LISTEN
HOL UP
YO

Okay so reading his stances and history I think overall he is pretty based, especially with how he outspoken over the danger of Islamic terrorism to the west.
>>
>>75963494
Fuck you. Hitler was Catholic and Franco, too. Leave /pol
>>
>>75963494
t. Heretic
>>
>>75963819
Hitler was anti-christianity faggot who loved islam.

Based Franco though.
>>
>>75963725
just imagine how would /pol/ react to such pope

>new nig pope is /pol/ tier says Homos are of the devil and needs exorcism leftists BTFO
>>
A monkey as pope?
>>
>>75964065
nu-/pol/ loves "based blacks". Reminder: nigger is a nigger. Killing all of them, even goods ones is a kickkstarter for progress.
>>
>>75964252
this
>>
>>75964126
Finally, Cambodia, you eluded me for far too long.
>>
>>75964252
but as what lefties will react to that, it will still be a goldmine

>blacks arent racists/ sexists
>black pope elected
>says racial segregation and punishing gays are good things
>lefties on suicide watch
>black is a useful idiot
>>
>>75964482
Happy to help
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.