[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw we took over Who here Hispanic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 1464668933613.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464668933613.jpg
117 KB, 1080x1080
>tfw we took over
Who here Hispanic?
>>
Oh dell aye essay?
>>
Based mexibro

How can I support the cause, bro?
Send money? Campaign online?

Also what are we going to do with cuckskins once we own the government? Treat them like equals? Hah
>>
>>75949859
Come to America and take the money from the white people.
>>
>>75949718
>took over
>people scared shitless because Trump is winning
>rioting as last resort isn't working
>mass deportations at the end of the year

damn, you showed those american bastards :^)

enjoy going back to your shithole Juan
>>
>>75949796
Aye homes.
>>
>>75949718

Around here you all live 10-15 people in a house that all your neighbors have secretly agreed to burn down while you sleep the moment something 'big' goes down.

You totally...won...or something
>>
/mexican/ master race here. God I'm crying tears of joy seeing these incest babies finally getting what they deserve.

No better time to be alive ;')
>>
>>75949718
I live in AZ and you people live like roaches lmao
The one contribution you've made in my town is molesting your daughters at an early age so they're total cockwhores by highschool.
I know /pol/ likes to bag-on white chicks but holy shit, Mexican girls make them look like fucking saints. These bitches are like penile-vacuums (and thank god for that).
>>
>>75951860

I can testify.

Since they're all raised Catholic
I let it slip that I'm Jewish (I'm not) and the panties just disintegrate. Can't let the opportunity slip past to take Dickens from one of the chosen people.

Mexican food is pretty good though. So thanks for that. Thanks for the food, and the poontang.
>>
File: murica.gif (4 MB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
murica.gif
4 MB, 250x200
I'm Hispanic, I joined the cause by voting to send you viva mehico wet backs back to mehico, why the fuck are you here if you love Mexico so God Damn much, also you really think you'll take back California from the US government, wow you out numbered trump supporters, by I doubt you'll out number the military, soon when they deploy the National Guard and they start blasting you faggots into oblivion, you'll shut your dumb donkey asses up. God bless America puto.
>>
>>75952297
Fuck off race traitor. Go back to work and pay for my food.
>>
>>75949718
>we

I can't wait to see your full Indian blood brown illegal abuelitas who leech on Medicare kicked out of here. Your kind make me sick and deserve a traitors punishment
>>
>>75949718
Traitors.
>>
part spic. i'd kill 1000 of you to preserve white american culture.
>>
Hispanic here. I hate illegal immigrants, do it the right way. If you could also stop flooding this country with drugs that would be awesome.
>>
>>75952027
>Mexican food

this, can't get enough of that shit, but we've got enough Mexicans to last us a life time
>>
>>75949718
Why does having a strong stance against illegal immigration mean you are anti-mexican? You know there are legal ways for people to come here? You know if I were to sneak into canada and just pretend to be canadian and someone found out, they would tell me to fuck off too.
>>
I hop Trump win im south american/hispanic/latin..etc. but men i do hate this fucking Mexicans. why? cuz thanks to them everyone in the world think we are the same as them.

I bet you 1 roll of toilet pape (the only thing of value that i have) than you dont see Venezuelans fucking shit up in the north.
>>
>>75950168
Hey Brazil how does your other latino neighbors feel about the shit whole called mexico.
>>
>>75949718
> Cannon fodder for the jews
> we kingz now
>>
>>75949718
Took over?
So you show Mexicans that are in the U.S military and not their shitty own? Sounds like we took them over
>>
>>75952788
Implying he is a dirty mexican.
>>
>>75953126
>>75953153
>This
Literally millions of qualified people trying to come into your countries and governments are prioritizing letting uneducated criminals in.
>>
File: bean merchant.jpg (100 KB, 932x960) Image search: [Google]
bean merchant.jpg
100 KB, 932x960
>>75949718
Hispanic here. I hate you Mexiniggers who refuse to assimilate. Literally the worst immigrants ever with a literal shit tier culture. You cunts leave Mexico just to come here and make this shithole Mexico. Kill yourselves.
>>
why are there so many hispanics on /pol/
>>
File: 1380053518751.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1380053518751.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
I know many of you won't believe me, but I happen to be a Mexican in the military.

My parents came here legally with full documentation, born in the North East and then signed up for Active Duty after learning that my major was bullshit and needing to recoup some lost time/money.

All I have to say is that these assholes should learn that they made an oath to protect this country, not the one they feel like protecting. They should uphold standards of America, and be patriots of this great nation they gave an oath to. Anything less is a crime, in my eyes.

If you want to be proud of your heritage, that's fine by me, but don't act like you're something you're not. You're here in America, so act like it. If you're making it a race thing, think about who the real racist is.

TRUMP 2016. Build a wall and kick these pendejos out with a DD.
>>
>>75949718
Is there a better proof than mexican chimp outs to show how immigrants never integrate? They will never feel american, they'll always be mexican first.

Those guys probably are in a confy job getting the benefits of the army. They do the same in the spanish army they lay down in AMVs or shit like that and they always try to do the least.

I don't know why we still let them in I've known no official that's not tired of their asses.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
Castizo here.

Low caste shit skin mestizo's need to get BTFO.
>>
>>75952788
>go make my food
>Mexico is only known in the US for contributing food

For it backwards you incest loving beaner.
>>
>>75949718
They're always down for a good firefight, I can vouch for that
>>
>>75949718
Yo fuck u spic, love this country or gtfo. If ur country is so great why not go back to it. Fix ur mess instead of ruining ours further. U are all welcome to come if u want to be true americans tho just turn down ur loud af music.
>>
>>75949718
Don't worry, you'll be gone soon.
>>
>>75956498
>Castizo

Mestizo father or Mestizo Mother.
Go fuck yourself faggot

Trump 2016
>>
>>75953665

All racial jokes and memes aside, I don't care what your race or skin color is.

As long as you came here legally and have this anon's attitude.

Glad you're here Mexibro.
>>
reding all those coments is boring, meaningless, whatever, everyone is going to die anywy, i love how people talks shit and pretend that what they say matters
>>
Flying foreign flags at political rallies should be a punishable offense, doubley so for soldiers doing it in-uniform.

Your allegiance is to your country, if Mexico is so great, move your spic backside and your 17 kids back over the border and pray you don't get chopped up and slung from a bridge.
>>
>>75953567
Why are there so many hispanics?
>>
>>75949718
Um
They are in uniform and are totally violating the USMJ

some one report these traitors
>>
Si... si mijitos... Destroy the anglo's descendants.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.