[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT ACTUAL MEXICAN CRIMINALS THINK ABOUT DONALD TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Montebello HS.jpg (664 KB, 1335x600) Image search: [Google]
Montebello HS.jpg
664 KB, 1335x600
SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE

MOST HORRIFYING ARTICLE ON ILLEGALS

WHAT ACTUAL MEXICAN CRIMINALS THINK OF DONALD TRUMP

http://www.vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817

>"They told us Obama wouldn't send us back if they arrested us, as long as we didn't get busted for a violent crime," Lopez tells VICE. They also told them exactly where they should go: Oregon. "It's because we can get a driver's license there, no questions asked, and the background checks ain't shit."

>In addition to encouraging the deportees to return to the states, some Mexican agents allegedly offered valid US identification for sale. "I'm a new Oregon citizen," Lopez says, laughing. "I even got a US passport and I went to Canada with it. And you know what else? I can vote!"

>A self-proclaimed "anchor baby" named Ruben Sepulveda who is serving ten years for afederal drug conspiracypoints out another flaw in Trump's plans to deport all the immigrants who have come to the US illegally: He says he has "literally dozens" of family members who broke the law by crossing the border, and all have the documents that they need to stay here.

>"I know people won't want to hear this, but all of them vote with their fake IDs, all of them collect income tax with their fake IDs, and all of them pay taxes—under aliases."

>"A wall isn't going to change anything, new mandatory minimums for illegal migrants will only fill up these prisons and Americans can't afford to keep it up. So everyone might as well just take a deep breath, enjoy the Donald Trump show, but realize all 30 million illegals—yes, I said 30 million, because I think there is way more that 11 million—are here to stay. Our people run the border, they are ICE [Immigrations and Customs Enforcement], we are becoming the law, and it's only matter of time before we take over Congress."

>"Just get over it, people," Sepulveda says. "It's going to be OK."
>>
BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L
>>
>>75948546
will the burgers give up without a fight?
>>
>>75948546
we'll just freeze and seize their assets to pay for the wall.they send cash to mexico using western union.
>>
>>75948546
https://youtu.be/VCc1YkA8puY
>4CHAN SUCKS
>>
>>75948546
REMOVE GRINGO!
>>
>>75948546

This kind of thing will lead to only one of 2 options- the downfall of America, or the day if the rope.
>>
>>75948546
Oy vey, get used to it goyim! We run this show now!
>>
>>75948546
Wonder if that will work when people just start shooting beaners.
>>
wow
>>
>>75949005
This.
And seize all physical assets of those being deported.
If we need more workers, we can increase legal immigration/long stay work visas to Europe and East Asia.
>what about administrative costs?
Those that take part in the programs/services will pay for them.
>>
>>75948546
>stupid shitskins implying that it is impossible to revoke citizenship obtained illegally
they did us a favor by registering with the government.
>>
Viva Mexico cabrones!
>>
>>75949240

Also forgot to mention, I'm sure Trump will completely clean out ICE and replace every single agent if necessary if he finds this shit to be true.
>>
>>75948546

that gang member sounds like a mexican intellectual
>>
>>75948546
>"Just get over it, people," Sepulveda says. "It's going to be OK."

Fucking god damnit.
>>
>>75949496
>hating ur own country this much
>>
>white ppl finally getting what they deserve

What a beautiful time to be alive ;')
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.