[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Daily Cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: o-TREVOR-NOAH-facebook.jpg (265 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-TREVOR-NOAH-facebook.jpg
265 KB, 2000x1000
What does /pol/ think of The Daily Show? I find the cringy delivery by most of the "contributors" to be slightly annoying, but the way they try to capitalize on social media and make it trendy to be a retard is despicable.

Also open for discussion is the Larry Wilmore Nightly Show, the "Black Aftershow" basically.

Based or Oy Vey/Dindu?
>>
I'm a lefty and I can't stand them anymore. They're pseudo-leftist, identity politics, globalist whores.
>>
>>75941718
Trevor Noah seems pathetic but at least he tries different shit in an attempt to funny. Wilmore is completely unfunny and needs to be cancelled.
>>
Wilmore seems like more of a panderer, and he's good at playing his crowd of screeching mongoloids in the audience. But they both rely on their panelists of female spics and cuck white guys to sell some MULTI-CULTI bullshit.
>>
Jon Stewart was good. Towards the end he got a little preachy but back in the day he was just pointing out absurdity in the news and in politics, including on the left side and it was a good show.

Trevor Noah isn't very good. Episodes are basically just flavor-of-the-week outrage stories. Like race, transgenderism, and Donald Trump. Basically just pandering to his base.

Colbert is about the same now on The Late Show. Just panders to his base. Jon Stewart's Daily Show and Colbert back on the Report would actually let you hear things about your party that you didn't like. In that sense I think Sam Bee is the best TDS alum right now. She's roasting Hillary supporters, and especially Bernie supporters which is something the other late night shows are too afraid to do.

Wilmore though, jesus christ he's awful.
>>
>>75941718
he fucking sucks. and constantly has race propaganda and agenda. he's pretty horrible and not funny at all.
>>
I remember Colbert used to have way more spirit on the Colbert Report, he was funnier. Guess he had to suck some jew dick to stay on the air and he lost some of his soul.
>>
Jon Stewart and Colbert were funny because they made fun of EVERYONE. Sure they mostly mocked Republicans, but most Republicans deserve mockery. Then they realized that 90% of their audience were Democrats so they stopped touching Obama and went after Republicans 100%
>>
This is the newest and most abrasive, helium-voiced, bullshit spouting addition to the "cast."

On one of the recent segments, she went on and on with her helium voice and 'punchme' face about how you hate women if you vote for Trump and Hillary is the answer to 'merica's future.
>>
>>75941718
Trevor was passable as a stand up and I heard he did some kind of network show prior? But he has gotten comfortable with filling in for Jon. I didn't agree with Jon but the motherfucker was smart. Trevor isn't as informed or as good at interviews. If Wilmore is supposed to be the Colbert for race issues exclusively then it's not working and is a poor attempt. His correspondence dinner routine was hard to watch and I actually tried to like it
>>
File: michelle-wolf-2.jpg (144 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
michelle-wolf-2.jpg
144 KB, 446x299
<forgot to post image goddam leaf
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.