[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Do You Broke Betas Care About Borders So Much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
I'm guessing the majority of you are worthless minimum wagers, or STEM-lords that are too autistic to get a job from a more qualified individual?

Are you people truly against free market competition, and making our GDP meritable outside of the inflated factors from sub-optimal government spending?
>>
>>75940562
Lib Girls care to assuage their guilt for being sluts, and beta's care because lib girls care.
>>
>>75940562
70% of you spics are on welfare. Fuck off you leech.
>>
>>75940562
Immigrants(especially illegal) overwhelming Democract, which is against free markets and general Liberty.

Securing the border is something both the authoritarian right, conservatives and libertarians, should be able to agree on.
>>
>>75940681
>>75940562
To be clear didn't read your liberal dribble, you're the beta OP
>>
>>75940562
Why should I give a fuck about GDP? And yes you're right. I'm a stem-lord that doesn't want to compete with indian hordes. god forbid I vote in my own self interest like a rational person would.
>>
File: 1454285796627.gif (39 KB, 1000x1191) Image search: [Google]
1454285796627.gif
39 KB, 1000x1191
>>75940562
What do you do, OP? I'm an equity analyst.
>>
>>75940562
Why can't libertarians keep their fucking clothes on?
>>
>>75941108
Audit/accounting
>>
>>75941317
>literally does a job that will be automated in a matter of years
>advocates for unrestrained free market competition

Darwin Award candidate if I ever saw one
>>
>>75941500
It's specialization that requires client-facing services and other stuff, but yeah, the vast majority will be disrupted by the 2030s
>>
File: Borders are Racist.png (26 KB, 320x500) Image search: [Google]
Borders are Racist.png
26 KB, 320x500
>>75940562

Your opinion is worthless.
>>
>>75940562
I'm against america being turned into north mexico, I don't give a shit about gdp
>>
Because the people on this board are fucking idiots without the slightest grasp of economics and only care because it gives them a chance to shit on Mexicans and spew hate
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.