[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doctor Dindu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 639x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 639x857
>'And we’ve kind of got to tell a lie: we’ll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn’t have been, and we won’t dwell on that. We’ll say, ‘To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we’ll summon it forth.’

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/jun/02/steven-moffat-there-was-going-to-be-a-black-doctor-who

WE
>>
Please respond
>>
Wait, who's the doctor?
>>
>>75929655
>this would kill the franchise
Good. Fuck Doctor Who.
>>
>>75929655

this is why I don't even watch TV or movies anymore

Hollywood is dying. just let it die.
>>
>>75931355
Its only a matter of time where we get the first transgender doctor.
>>
>>75929655
Why are the Brits so eager to cast blacks in leading roles? Wouldn't arabs or pakis be more representative?
>>
>>75929655
Fuck them for trying to ruin history.

Why not replace Jews in holohoax movies with Blacks then, or Stalin or maybe even Nazis or Mao.
>>
>>75929655
>We need to do better on that
why
>We just have to
why
>>
>>75931513

I read that Hollywood is really struggling for money compared to how they used to. Nowadays they focus only on blockbusters otherwise they lose their asses on the smaller flicks. I think Hollywood is going to shrink significantly in the future. Unfortunately major network news is still a thing.

I haven't had a cable subscription in years. I maybe go see a movie in theaters like once or twice a year. I rarely even rent a movie from redbox anymore because they're all shit. Even when I go to visit family I rarely turn on the TV.

I think most people are giving up on TV and Hollywood and we ought to just let it die.
>>
Doctor DindWho
>>
>>75931547
I don't know

Dr. Who has so many blacks and it's really noticeable.
>>
>>75929655
yeah, like that's going to enhance the story in any way.
>>
They should make Wesly Snipes into Dr Who and when somebody is in trouble and needs the help of the Dr, he can just tell them to fuck themselves, and then go fight some vampires or guidos.
>>
>>75929655

Can we start a campaign to make them cast an African-American as the Doctor instead?

You can't call someone black. Its problematic.

> TFW when black British folks are forced to call themselves African American
>>
>>75929655
I don't think this blackening matters that much
Pretty sure Dr. Who just takes the form of a different human every now and then. If he were black or Chinese once in a while wouldn't be farfetched.
>>
>>75931317
Maybe the franchise is already dead, and they will have a black dr, and nobody will watch and there will be no more of that
>>
a PE teacher as the doctor thats oh rich. will hios companion be a crack head? or maybe a preteen girl who he keeps locked in the tardis and every other episode he molest for half the show
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.