[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he dindu nuffin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
You can't make this shit up.

>Nig breaks into home
>Gets shot
>Nog family outraged
>"This is the hood. How is he gonna get his money for clothes to go to school?"

He clearly dindu niffin. RIP Trayvon

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4144/relatives-killed-17-year-old-home-invader-how-else-robert-kraychik
>>
>>75928963
>How else...?
A job.

Fucking niggers.
>>
I lost my shit when I saw his wonky eye. kek.
>>
Trayvon would have been 22

This nigger was 12 when traytray got shot
>>
Since OP is too much of a faggot to archive his shitty clickbait here you go:
http://archive.is/VU6if

Anyway: Fuck niggers. I don't give a shit if they feel bad about their criminal son breaking into my place of residence. As soon as he steps across the threshold of my door by breaking in, or enters my residence via a broken window, I can legally ventilate him and will do. Castle doctrine is a helluvah drug.
>>
>>75928963

I hate niggers so fucking much
>>
>posting ben "paid anti-trump shill" shapiro's website
>posting story that's like 2 months old
>>
File: 1445910600152.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445910600152.gif
2 MB, 400x400
It sounds like it was a black woman that shot him. But this is always a weird thing I remember as a black kid growing up. People in my neighborhood quickly alluded to the cost for clothes to go to school. I still don't really get this. As opposed to clothes for just wearing around the house? I always thought this might have meant it was especially important to have enough cash to buy clothes so boys look good when they go to class. You wouldn't believe the kind of money poor black spend on threads.
>>
Most whites outside of the deep south or major cities simply don't understand the inability of nigs to function in society in any way.
>>
Why do they always gt up in arms up these kinds of nigs getting themselves killed.

That musician guy who got killed actually dindu nuffin and the hammer came down on that cop in a heart beat. But BLM never even cared about that guy.

Are they really just after a world where robbery is a safer crime?
>>
>>75929760
Has it been that long? Fuck...
>>
>>75929760

both of them are traytray
>>
>>75930255
More like not a crime at all. They want a Gangsta paradise.
>>
>>75930113
This.

Here in Baltimore there is a dress code to discourage this shit.

However, the dress code does not include winter coats or shoes. The result is 5 year olds running around in 200 dollar shoes and 400 dollar jackets.

It reminds me of a documentary I watched where this secluded village in Japan had a special day of the week where they would send their child to school with as much rice as they could spare from their shitty poor village fields. All just to show how well off the family was, when in reality they were all so fucking poor, that being substantially better of than your neighbor meant you could afford to not eat like an extra pound of rice for a single day of the month.

They start their kid's obsession with material early, and that's why you always here about black kids stabbing each other for a jacket. Not because they are poor, but for some crude sense of honor.
>>
File: 1462772019387.jpg (63 KB, 306x226) Image search: [Google]
1462772019387.jpg
63 KB, 306x226
>>75928963
Old news.
Just fuel can melt steal beams.
Illuminati.
BAZINGAZI.
>>
>>75930234
How much nuffin did a dindu do, if a dindu dindu nuffin?
>>
>>75931037
>dat pic
Nigs are some of the most simple minded people on Earth. If the demographics or stats were reversed, they'd be all in favor of rounding up and arresting any minority population that commits a hugely disproportionate amount of violent crime.
>Blacks are against racial profiling except in the case of Arabs in airports.
>>
File: itsinmynature.jpg (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
itsinmynature.jpg
5 KB, 284x177
>>75932070
Pic related. What else could we say about them?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.