[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dont blacks just move to Africa if they want nonwhite society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (260 KB, 266x207) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
260 KB, 266x207
Why dont blacks just move to Africa if they want nonwhite society so much?
>>
Because no portion of Africa without white intervention has ever been successful
>>
Can't we meme them to South Africa or some shit?
"Come home, black man."
And show them a beautiful picture of cape town?
>>
>>75927991
Why would they when they can "holla" to get what they want? See: South Africa.
>>
>>75928226
>black flight
>escape horrible evil racist system for African utopia and brotherhood
>>
>>75927991
They're not smart enough to create civilization.
>>
>>75927991
a bunch of niggers have tried
the ones that do die or get redpilled and return to whitey lands
>>
>>75927991

They don't care about a nonwhite society.

They just want loot.
>>
>>75927991
please kill me
>>
>>75927991
In one sentence, anon:
Niggers want all the nice things whites gave them, minus the whites.
>>
>>75927991

>blame whitey
>move to Africa
>colony fails
>blame whitey
>move back to civilization
>civilization is waycist

Rinse and repeat.
>>
because they thrive off complaining to whites and demanding gibs from all
>>
>>75927991
No welfare in Africa my friend.
>>
>>75927991
Because their own niggers will enslave them and it will show how much of pussies ameriniggers are to afriniggers. also muh free gubment moneys, they will have to actually work to survive over there and they cant have that.
>>
>>75927991
Why doesn't the migration lines go to some place that's less racist? Because they're just trying to take advantage of idiots, that's why.
>>
>>75927991
Because they want to be in a good country, and only whites and east asians can make good countries.

But only white will invite others.
>>
>>75927991
You misunderstand. What they want is welfare and immunity from law enforcement.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.