[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Even kids are smart enough to turn down god Whats your excuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: kids-without-god-620x320.png (304 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
kids-without-god-620x320.png
304 KB, 620x320
>Even kids are smart enough to turn down god

Whats your excuse now, /pol/?
>>
>>75923141
Unless we're talking about Islam, in which case these posters are racist hate speech.
>>
>>75923496
We should report it and say as a Muslim it's extremely offensive and hurtful and talk about how we didn't move to America expecting to see islam phobia
>>
>>75923141
>Leftists exploiting children
nothing new here

Also, aren't these people the same ones who bitch and whine about indoctrination and people forcing religion down their throat? How is this any different?
>>
>>75923496
Beat me to it. We should take these and photoshop a pic of Muhammad and put them on the internet, change the url to Allah and there you go: instant liberal hypocrisy
>>
>>75924026
>leftist

The lack of belief in gods has no intrinsic position within any political paradigm outside of an actual theocracy.

You are retarded.
>>
>>75924266
fckh8 pedophile force detected
>>
Change it to KidsWithoutAllah and then see if it gets anywhere.
>>
File: artworks_cover.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
artworks_cover.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>75923141
>>
>>75923141
>god is imaginary
>being a pan-tri-intra-sexual-demi catdog with z/zop/zilla pronouns is totes legit

no one gives a fuck what kids think because they dont
>>
>>75924266
>
American Humanist Association is what I was referring to.
>>
File: dib.png (21 KB, 553x404) Image search: [Google]
dib.png
21 KB, 553x404
>>75923141
>having the typical child's opinion of any issue is a good thing
>>
>>75923141
>taking advice from teenagers
Teens are literally the dumbest group of people on Earth, they read a couple books in high school written at a fifth grade level about thoughts everyone else has already had and think they're smarter than everyone else.
>>
>>75923141
I just noticed
>KidsWithoutGod.org
>KidsWithoutGod.com
what the fuck happened here?
>>
>>75923141
I would fuck the one on the left with rage, as long as she is 18 of course.
>>
File: tolle.jpg (28 KB, 403x191) Image search: [Google]
tolle.jpg
28 KB, 403x191
>>75923141
>>
>>75923141
>kids
>smart
lol kids are the most retarded people on earth, uneducated and easily impressionable
>>
>>75925117
You have very, very low standards. Would you fuck goats too like Ahmed?
>>
>>75923141
Secular humanism is a jewish creation. even wikipedia will tell you humanists are disproportionately jews
>>
>>75923141

There is no atheist population that breeds above death level.

There us no feminist society that breeds above replacement level.

Doomed ideologies.
>>
>>75924266
Wrong. Atheism when applied on a large scale always leads to communism, even if individual atheists aren't communists themselves.
>>
>>75923141
>Even young goys are falling for the atheism meme
>>
>>75923141
>Reject God
>Become a tranny
>Kill self
>Toxic transphobia is killing kids!!!!
>>
>>75923141
> This is as cringe as Christian propaganda
> Are they going to start making low-budget atheist adaptations of the power rangers too?
>>
>>75925512
I dunno anon, I can't really seriously get into religion personally.
I consider myself a "religious utilitarian". AKA, it doesn't matter if what a religion preaches is true, it matters what face t it has on society.
In this way, things like Christianity and Buddhism can be said to be a net benefit, while crap like Islam is still unbelievably horrible.
>>
>>75925117
I wouldn't touch that bitch, I'de probably fuck a guy before going anywhere near that.
>>
>>75925798
Effect*, damn autocorrect.
>>
>>75923141
We'll talk when they actually know how the outside world works other than their parents house.
>>
>>75924628
This
>>
>>75924266
wgat
>>
>>75925798
I think that's a good perspective to have. I'd consider you one of the good guys
>>
>>75925164
Oh I thought ecology meme got away from your blood America.

Universe has no intelligence, it's not even a form of impersonal energy that models thing and nothing is connected.

Fuck up an forest - things are going to go in a totally new direction - there's no such thing as balance in nature, everything is just constantly adapting to the worse, because God placed so much genetic information in all of nature - it doesn't matter how much of it gets dropped - things will keep going.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.