[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race War in South Africa coming very soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: Julius-Malema.jpg (16 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
Julius-Malema.jpg
16 KB, 320x213
>“We are at war with whites who took our land and we now want it back. We want our land and we want our wealth; if you stand in our way we will crush you,” Malema said to cheers and applause.

http://www.enca.com/south-africa/zuma-will-be-forgiven-over-nkandla-if-he-acts-on-land-issue-malema

We will fight the good fight and tot he last man, because there is nowhere else to run.

All that I can hope for is that someone out there will support us in some way and supply us with weaponry when the time comes.

As Churchill said:
"Give us the tools, and we will finish the job"
>>
>>75920706

If I had any say in it I would import you guys into Europe.

Whites only, of course.
>>
>>75920706
Rhodesia 2.0.

Why is Africa for blacks while Europe is for everyone?
>>
>>75920706
>6% of the last popular vote

Nothing to worry about, Saffer
>>
>>75920706
This is the same guy who repeatedly sang "Kill the Boer" at rallys
>>
>>75920706
didn't the white europeans and the current blacks living in south africa arrive roughly around the same time and then the blacks killed the existing tribes?
>>
>>75921133
Their party only started a few years ago and they're rapidly growing.
>>
>>75920706
Well give them hell. Maybe hire some muslim mercs or something because cucked Europeans won't fucking help and US of A won't either.
>>
>>75921133
They are growing faster than any other party. Their numbers are increasing daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2oTaorS-TY
>>
>>75920706
Earlier today there was a Saffer thread about "it's not so bad, after all, nothing has happened to me personally yet."
>>
File: 2707_3_1411965751.jpg (191 KB, 799x600) Image search: [Google]
2707_3_1411965751.jpg
191 KB, 799x600
>>75920706
They're quite the angry lot
>>
>>75920706
they obviously haven't seen what happened to zimbabwe after they chased out all the white people.
>>
>>75920706
Kill enough niggers and Africa will belong to the white man
>>
>>75921316
>>75921424

Sure, as they suck in the low-hanging fruit. To grow further at the same rate will require them to appeal to a broader, less militant electorate. If they don't, they stay at much the same size. Either way, no problem.
>>
>>75920706
Oh look, niggers violently taking things from white people without consideration of any potential consequence. Who would have thought?
>>
>>75920706

But Obama said reverse racism isn't real?!
>>
>>75920872
Because you imported shit tons of racial groups to build the foundations of your nation while plundering the resources of their countries. Now the after effects are sticking to your country.

tl:dr You break it, you buy it.
>>
>>75921807
>To grow further at the same rate will require them to appeal to a broader, less militant electorate.
Promising shit for free usually does the trick.
>>
>>75922268

[conspiring hands]

Watch your kippah schlomo.
>>
>>75920706
Jesus, save up for a fucking plane ticket and get out of there. You can't raise a family in those conditions. After the niggers all die because there's nothing to leech off of, you can fight against the asians for the land.
>>
>>75921530
Yes that sounds like a typical sheltered faggot from the Western Cape.

But it won't be like that for long. Hundreds of thousands of blacks are being bussed into the Western Cape every year, so they will also start experiencing what the rest of the country has for the last 20 years.

The Western Cape is the bastion of white liberal progressives in South Africa who have lived in a bubble for the last 2 decades, so you can just dismiss anything those faggots have to say.

I have experienced shit that would make normies require trauma counseling for life.
>>
>>75920706

Do theywear red like this because they're communists?

>take back wealth
Sounds like a communist party
>>
>>75922414
No, we will fight and we will win.
>>
So I guess nigs blame whitey everywhere in the world, huh?
They're obviously pissed at how their country has gone downhill in the last several years. It's hard to remember now, but in the mid-90's there was great hope that S.A. would be able to continue it's role as the economic light on the 'dark continent.' There was initial success even despite the white flight abroad. Then the nigs REALLY took over. It's been a downward slide ever since. What prosperity they had is running out and they need someone to blame.
>>
> we want our wealth

Every major business in that country was probably created by a white person
>>
>>75920706
God damn Boers are brave patriots.
Wish we had ones like you at home
>>
>>75922615
They are
>>
>>75920706
>We are at war with whites who took our land and we now want it back.
Weren't the Boers the first to settle South Africa?
>>
God Speed white south africans

I spent a few months in durban, and it shows what happens if the leftist spineless worms get their multicultural utopia.

Blood and death, and a lot of it.

Stay strong, after we crash the EU with no survivors we'll help you out. Get Australia involved too they love stomping abbos.
>>
>>75922771
Due to other niggers chasing other niggers, yes
>>
>>75922728

Fucking commies, USSR has been gone for not even 30 years and this shit is already coming back even here

Marx is literally the devil
>>
>>75922771
We arrived at the same time relatively speaking.
They came from the north and migrated Southward and we came fromt the South.

Whites only encountered bantu tribes 100 after landing in the Cape
>>
>>75922944

>mfw looking at my ID
>>
>>75922268
It was always broke.
>>
>>75921133
>6% of the population want to genocide you
That's 6% too much.
>>
didn't they learn from zimbabwe
>>
>Bantu niggers claiming it's "their" land when they immigrated to South Africa AFTER whites
>>
>>75922650
If you unite you will surely win, brother.
>>
>>75923151

>niggers
>learning
>>
File: interresting.png (72 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
interresting.png
72 KB, 230x230
While the muslins take europe the white man will take africa

that could be a nice turn of things

Madacasgar would become new UK,

What african countries would be the new european ones?
>>
>>75922268
>Norway
>imported shit ton of racial groups to build foundations

t. jamal

Just no.

Colonization, mercantilism and industrialization modernized the world and is responsible for the modern high starndards of living. As far as "plundering resources", Africa, India, ect. are still resource rich.

This is just an excuse for gibs and extortion.
>>
>>75920706

If this war happens, I will happily welcome the refugees to my country.
>>
>>75922650
Sure thing Rhodesia.
>>
>>75923161
To be fair, we occupied it about the same time, we just cam from different directions.

But Shaka Zulu and Mzillikazi wiped out about 2 million people during the Defecane which left the interior uninhabbited.
>>
>>75923064
They know
>>
>>75920706
I support the Africans on this one. Protect your land. And stay on your own continent. I will go back to Europe as soon as possible.
>>
>>75923151
What are you talking about

Zimbabwe is a post-colonial paradise

Only Western racists think it's a failed state

>Be in Uni lecture and have a guest talking about treatment of IP
>Starts talking about IP treatment in different countries
>Someone mentions they're from Zimbabwe (White)
>Guy clearly dodges talking about how awful Zimbabwe is says he knows many great (White) Zimbabwean entrepreneurs that have come from the Uni

Had a light chuckle
>>
File: 1417469453238.gif (2 MB, 429x338) Image search: [Google]
1417469453238.gif
2 MB, 429x338
>>75922650
sterker deur stryd
>>
>>75921133
When I left SA in 2007 this guy was considered a joke, Julius the ANCYL idiot that couldn't finish woodcarving class.

Now he leads the third most popular party in the country which he created a couple of years ago.

You can bet he is a threat you fucking doos.

SA has been doomed since 1994.
The writing is on the wall.
>>
I think we've learned will enough to not try to live somewhere if the natives are still alive. Kill them all or do not try to occupy the land.
>>
>>75923421
You forget, that Rhodesians are far fewer than South African whites (we have the same size white population as Norway)

And the Rhodesians occupied their land in the late 1800's whereas we have been here since 1652.
>>
>>75922650
Are you going to have enough weapons? I worry South Africans will be "condemned" for defending themselves and sanctions will be placed.
>>
>>75922414
Beating Asians are harder than Black's cunt Asians can shoot straight
>>
>>75923677
That is my worry too.
We will be outnumbered atleast 10 to 1 and outgunned, but the liberal cucks in Europe and the US will try to paint us as the boogey men.
>>
Build a wall and make the kaffirs pay(lol) for it.
>>
>>75923849
yeah exactly it won't just be you versus the blacks, it'll be you versus the world
>>
File: 1445062586690.png (84 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
1445062586690.png
84 KB, 259x259
>>75923064
I wouldnt worry about it my fellow anonygoy
>>
>>75923660
That's actually a good point, sorry for talking about shit I don't know senpai. I hope you kill them all.
>>
File: 1427452269923.jpg (29 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1427452269923.jpg
29 KB, 444x444
>>75920706
Ask Putin to fund you lad
>>
>>75923585
>Zimbabwe is a post-colonial paradise

Yeah that's why Mugabe begged for foreign aid to stop starvation
>>
File: shitposting.png (13 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.png
13 KB, 234x216
>>75923585
>>
>>75920706
OMG! Can I come? I wanna slaughter some people.

I'm serious. I'm of European descent, slaughtering people is a part of my culture, so you can't criticize me. Otherwise that is Europhobic.
>>
Isn't racism a crime in SA? How are they allowed to say this?
>>
>>75922268
We did not import anything.

We created our own independent Boer republics, which was destroyed by the British empire so that the Rothchilds could get their greedy hands on the biggest gold reef in the world.

It is the English who imported indians and niggers to work in their mines.

Apartheid was specifically created to try and reverse this by creating black homelands.
>>
>>75922944
Half tempted to get a plane ticket to s Africa but I need to know if I can get weapons and ammo the gov here won't let mine on the plane
>>
>>75922268
Those countries were shit when Europeans got there.
>>
>>75922650
Lyrics from a song I love
Showdown by skrewdriver.
If white sorry you have 30+ iq and are better at everything like crops and help africa. If black I'm glad you know your betters.
>>
>>75920706
>>75922268
I'm in OP, just keep /pol/ updated on the where and when

I'll be over there when the time's right
>>
>>75921228

They don't like to talk about that
>>
>>75922268
India still relies on the railway system that the british empire built. Now that they're gone the streets are being shit on and the muslims are terrorizing the Hindus.
Fuck off
>>
>>75924312
This guy and the president himself sang "Kill the Boer". It took many court cases and the only thing that happned was that they were asked to stop singing it at public events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3MLHblnbQ

He also likes to sing "Bring my machine gun"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lof6XJ8b1SU
>>
File: Sako 85 Varmint in .308 (SOON).png (84 KB, 1600x239) Image search: [Google]
Sako 85 Varmint in .308 (SOON).png
84 KB, 1600x239
>>75920706
>>
>>75920706

THERE WERE ALMOST NO BLACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA WHEN THE BOERS CAME
>>
All white Africans welcome here. I hope Trump will save you guys.
>>
Yeah, I'd consider flying to SA to help out. Provided one of you "saffers" could...

A) Tell me where to join the zookeepers.
B) Let me stay with them.

Also, is English common in SA?
>>
get out while you can. If you stay, you deserve what you get.
>>
>>75920706
>we want our wealth
Wealth without whitneys.... Some dirt pies and cow piss drinks?
>>
>>75925179
Nah man, we whites have ceded too much. No more running.
>>
File: 1453024624175.png (538 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
1453024624175.png
538 KB, 650x600
Why can't we just deport the Mexicans and bring in Boer farmers? That means more grain and beef, that equals more burgers and the Boers don't get murdered then memory holed
>>
>>75925171
Yes, virtually everyone can speak english.
Any help would be appreciated, but this is our fight, so wouldn't expect anyone else to get involved. Weapons and supplies will see us through.
>>
>>75920706
But Malema is a Pedi, they're not even true South Africans, and he was allied to the ANC, the commie organization that used immigrants like himself to betray the whites and the native blacks

Technically he has less a claim to the land than the whites do.
>>
REAL TALK:

Without sacrifices, the white race won't survive. Period.

That being said the BEST thing that could happen to the white race is for the blacks to genocide every last man, woman, and child in SA. Hopefully while this is happening white people are smart enough to record the violence and upload all of it to Liveleak.

Perhaps 5 million whites, brutally murdered by blacks, will be enough to convince white men to get off their fat fucking lazy asses and take the world back and put an end to multiculturalism once and for all.
>>
File: 1454546432648.jpg (202 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
1454546432648.jpg
202 KB, 680x750
You have my sympathies, looks like shit will hit the fan some time. The sad thing is that you would probably get very little international support for defending yourselves and they would just expect you to leave for Europe. Despite the insistence that Europe should be a home for all races these people think Africa should belong to the blacks.

If it's another Rhodesia situation I might volunteer, but considering I have no military experience I would probably just join the red cross or something, not to mention I don't want to be labeled a terrorist by my shitty government.
>>
File: note_040314_075758_11.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
note_040314_075758_11.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>75925581
It's already happening.
Boere have the highest murder rate of any ethnic group in the world. It's a slow genocide.

But the world doesn't give a shit.
You had a SA President on tape several times singing to kill whites, accused of rape, and saying that taking a shower cures AIDS.

Where's the outrage?
>>
>>75922553
>Hundreds of thousands of blacks are being bussed into the Western Cape every year, so they will also start experiencing what the rest of the country has for the last 20 years.

Why?
>>
>>75924134
No problem, also forgot to add:
We still have an entire generation of military trained men, many of whom saw combat in the border war. They are getting older now, but the expertise will be invaluable.

We also have a history of fighting against dire odds. Boers vs Zulus, Boers vs British Empire at the height of its power etc.

The only reason the English was able to set up the Natal colony is because the Boers knocked the stuffing out of the Zulus. The Zulu king Dingane who betrayed adn slughtered the boers was murdered by his own people as they fled, because they knew the boers would not stop chasing untill he was dead.

I don't think we have ever fought a war where we were not outnumbered or outgunned.
>>
>>75920706

What are you people fucking stupid? It's not your country. LEAVE. They don't want you there but you people just can't take the fucking hint.
>>
>>75920872

Thank you slavery. Blame yourselves.
>>
>>75921727

That won't ever happen. Stay home.
>>
>>75920706
Honestly, fuck all this here in the US, I will gladly go and assist you Afrikaners if this really happens, I'll do whatever it takes
>>
>>75921807
>To grow further at the same rate will require them to appeal to a broader, less militant electorate. If they don't, they stay at much the same size. Either way, no problem

Yeah like Mugabe, right? Right?
>>
>>75926236
Because the Western Cape is run by the DA and is the only province not ruled by the ANC.

So they bus people in to change the demographics (more blacks) so that they can rule it as well.

Their tactic is to bus people in and then they set up shacks in areas not planned for housing. Then shortly after they start rioting and protesting because they do't have electricity and water.

The ANC and EFF have stated many times that they will make the Western Cape ungovernable.
>>
>>75920706
whites should leave already. let the blacks fuck themselves over.
>>
>>75926244
don't overestimate your opponents.
recently, french military in Mali, helped the mali's national army.
French soldier were astonished how the african soldiers were coward, stupid and disorganized. they can't even stop a bunch a muslim with truck and ak.

Now just think about non trained black people. They just can't even compete, they flee at the first wouded man.
>>
>>75926136

Yet, while people still don't fucking get it: mass media, mainstream news, and mainstream entertainment are important!

Where are the videos and high-res photos of these crimes and the crime-scenes? Where is the little cute blonde girl whose head was cut off by some nigger? This is what needs to be exposed to the world.

White men all want to fuck around in stupid ass trades jobs instead of doing shit that matters like building news agencies, creating TV shows, and movies.

I'm the only one beating this drum and no one listens. I explain this to white men and they get fucking enraged that I had the audacity to question their 'brilliant' job as a fucking plumber.

Furthermore, we need to increase the genocide and speed it up. This means getting arms and training to the blacks, and propagandizing them. I want to see blacks mowing down thousands of white SA college students. That will get white men's attention.

It's a shame it has come to this.
>>
I would 100% support accepting Afrikaners and Boers and Rhodesians or any other whites in Africa as refugees
>>
>>75925137

You think Trump has a chance in hell. I can't wait until this election is over.
>>
>>75926537
Fuck you Yank, my family has lived in South Africa since 1684, how long has your family been living in the US?

If I should leave, then you should leave too faggot.
>>
>>75926752

See this is the difference between white people and black people.

If there were some group of blacks somewhere that had a nice state/city and a good functioning government and just generally had a good thing going, it would never occur to me to deliberately try to come in and fuck with it.
>>
>>75920706
White South Africans should just move to Namibia and settle that whole country.

I bet it'd be nice. There are already about 160,000 Whites in Namibia. 220,000 in Angola.
>>
>>75926969

You don't fucking belong there. You damn white people can live basically anywhere in the world and where do you go? The one country that does not want you there. You get what you deserve.
>>
>>75927085
Wtf should we move, there are close to 5 million of us?
>>
>>75927164
t. tyrone mubashago
>>
>>75926831

This is option two. But it will never happen. White men are truly greedier than Jews. Stay mad. It's true. I'll explain:

White South Africans could load their family on a plane, fly one way to a white country and stay. Start washing fucking dishes for cash. Abandon your life, and your possessions in SA. This is what almost all of the 1st-generation East Asians did when they came to America. They did manual fucking labor. The 2nd generation of their children were doctors and lawyers.

But white men can't fucking stand the thought of leaving any of their wealth behind. These stupid white SA men were so fucking greedy that some of them took off for Australia and even IMPORTED their pet blacks to work their Australian farms. Those blacks will breed like roaches and eventually Australia will fall to the same fate as SA. Pure unadulterated GREED.

Truly the best thing for the white race would be for the whites in SA to be wiped out as an example of what multiculturalism, and weak white male leadership results in.
>>
>>75921316
didn't Mandela do that as well?
>>
File: 1461056780614.png (57 KB, 912x424) Image search: [Google]
1461056780614.png
57 KB, 912x424
Even crackers in Europe are going to get what's coming to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQMe0NcO2is
>>
>>75926908

Those greedy stupid white, SA men would bring their pet niggers with them if you let them emigrate. They've done this to every other fucking country they've fled to. They're greed is just creating the same problem all over again.
>>
>>75927164

White people have been living in South Africa for longer than most whites have lived in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc, but I don't see you telling them that they should leave and that they dont belong there.

You can fuckoff.
>>
>>75920706
get the fuck out of there, let them all starve
>>
>>75927042

You live in America and don't know anything about black history eh? That's all white people did to blacks and other minorities. Ruin their communities.
>>
>>75922650

you won't just be fighting blacks in SA, you'll be fighting the united states and any other nation that comes along for the ride. remember rhodesia? the middle east? korea, vietnam, etc.

america will not allow you to win.
>>
>>75927691

Don't get me wrong. Whites need to leave America too. They don't belong here either.
>>
>>75927771
Ruin what exactly? Tell us about those glorious black civilizations which whites ruined.

Before whites, black people's only purpose in life was to be an iliterate meatshield or incubator with no rights whatsoever, a life expectancy of 38, constant tribal warfare and horrible deaths from curable diseases.
>>
>>75923811

you can at least live alongside the chinese, they aren't really known for being violent or genocidal these days.
>>
>>75927967
What are you then?
>>
ANNNNNDDDDD of course....the two most important posts in the thread get fucking ignored because white men don't like reading.

Truth is: white men most especially deserve to keep getting BTFO. They've refused to adapt to the new world. I feel zero remorse or sympathy for SA whites.
Posts I'm referring to:

>>75926903
>>75926903
>>75926903
>>75926903

>>75927464
>>75927464
>>75927464
>>75927464
>>
not joking, go the Russian embassy and try to talk to one of their ambassadors about getting some
kind of support. The FSB spook will soon follow.
>>
>>75926969

I understand what you're saying but I don't think you can win this one. I mean, you could win it militarily if it came to that, at least for a little while - the Rhodesians showed us what a small group of determined whites can accomplish - but if it ever comes to outright war, the entire Western world will be instantly and entirely against you. If it never comes to open war then the West will do what they're doing now - ignoring it while your people are being murdered.
>>
>>75928418
Try china too, tell them you'll give all your mine diamonds &shit
>>
>>75928258
>Most important posts
>They've refused to adapt to the new world

What new world? Turning all of it into a third world shithole?
>>
>>75920706
People are talking about Whites taking SA from the blacks, but aren't most blacks who live there today descended from people who immigrated there after whites did?
>>
>>75928551
Yes he said it earlier
>>
>>75927464
>Abandon your life, and your possessions in SA.
You make it sound so easy, like "if you're suicidal, just start a new life, it can't be worse."

Many whites might be fearful but leaving everything behind and starting from scratch in a new land with your entire family is an absolute last resort for most people. I doubt most whites think they will become victims, and not wanting to throw away your entire life's work is not the same as being greedy.

If they knew what was going to happen, then they would likely leave everything behind like you suggest. But no one knows the future, even though I agree it is extremely bleak, it's pretty easy for some fucker in the US to couchsplain to white South Africans how to fix their problems.
>>
>Blacks take the whites land
>Ruin it
Chinese still mad they got all that British shit and wasted it
>>
>>75927967
Fuck we don't

We killed the barbaric savages that were living here like animals and made actual productive use of the land, building the greatest nation the world has ever seen!

It is ours by right of conquest you fuck
>>
>>75924146
Nigga, Russkies were funding Commie niggers against Saffas since 70s
>>
>>75920706
I think this song is appropriate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6bh37TC_A0
>>
>>75928744
stop shilling us that stupid moonman shit. also take your gameplay channel and shove it up your ass
>>
>>75920706
This will go great for you niggers. I just know it.
>>
>>75928478
Well, then we will take out as many as we can.
You can tell you grandhildren about the glorius last stand of the Afrikaners, who fought the savages and the Western world simultaneously.
>>
>ending apartheid

I
SERIOUSLY
HOPE
YOU
GUYS
DON'T
DO
THIS
>>
>>75928652

Right of conquest? Right of mass murder? The white man can justify ANYTHING.
>>
>>75926953
It's almost 50/50 in polls right now.
>>
>>75928646

THEY KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN MORON. THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THIS THREAD.

White people will slowly all be killed if they stay in SA. They stay because they are greedy and short sighted.

Millions of asian people did EXACTLY what I said in Europe, Canada, and USA and have done just fucking fine.

THE FUCKING TRUTH IS: white men don't want to leave their shit behind. WELL FUCKERS you shouldn't have let a handful of marxists and women allow your country to get flooded with niggers if you wanted to stay in control.

Instead of killing marxists right away, SA men gave grand speeches and rattled their sabers for decades, allowing the commie scum to gain control.

I'm telling you the solution. You don't fucking like it because you are just as greedy as those stupid white men who let their country turn to shit.

AGAIN they get what is coming to them.
>>
>>75928964
90% of blacks alive today are only alive because of white technology. They would have died before they reached 40 from tribal warfare or famine, but most would have died at birth. The majority of black people alive today owe their very existence to white conquest.
>>
>>75928851

You won't fucking fight. You didn't fight when white marxists and women began letting blacks into SA and you didn't fight when they wanted to end Apartheid.

You didn't fight because white men like to """feel""" honorable rather than fucking win.

You should have rounded up all those un-armed agitators the first fucking day and shot them. Then you should have shot the blacks and drove them out of SA.

You didn't do that because you were pussies then, and you won't do it, because you're pussies now.
>>
>>75928964
Dumbass, if no nation ever expanded beyond the boundaries of it's original geography, society would never have advanced.

When Rome looked out at Europe, they didn't see modern cities. They saw animals in the shape of humans worshipping strange gods and killing each other in endless petty tribal wars.

The Romans conquered them, and spread Roman Law and Republican values all across Europe, bringing it into the middle ages.
If that had never happen, Europe would still be a hellhole.

In the wild it is not just the right, but the DUTY of the strong animal to kill the weak, so that the bloodline improves. This is the cycle of life that lead to the spectacular complex forms we see today.

If you conquer a nation it is yours by right. This is a law as old as the hills.

Besides, Hispanics have an entire fucking continent to themselves, and look what they did with it.
>>
Great. I will kick back and have a beer while watching the news wailing about poor starving Africans
>>
>>75920706
>No where else to run.
Not true, I know almost a dozen SA expatriots living in my city.
>>
>>75928544

It is fucking amazing I have to explain this to you:

The new world is controlled by mass media, news, entertainment, social media and through technical means. Every one of these systems is owned and controlled by Jews, minorities, and asians.

And white men still flood into stupid fucking manual labor / trades jobs rather than get a fucking grip on the industries that matter.

THIS IS WHY WE'VE LOST CONTROL OF ALL OF OUR COUNTRIES. How fucking more simple can I make it for you people?

There are other critical 'power' industries like banking and education but I don't want to get off track too much.
>>
>>75929275

Good post.
>>
>>75929212

The strong will find a way to survive in Africa and the weak will perish. The white man needs to just stay the fuck out of it. Leave those people alone in their own God damn country. You all don't like other races in your country and have the fucking nerve to get mad when other races don't want you in theirs.
>>
>>75929253
We have been fighting for 300 years you fuking moron.

>You didn't do that because you were pussies then, and you won't do it, because you're pussies now.

We have lived on the most savage continent for 300 years, but you call us pussies? We have fought the Zulus, the Xhosas, the Matabele and the British empire at the height of its power.

Youa are just another faggot behind a keyboard.
You wouldn't last a year, you fat pussy.
>>
>>75922553
>experienced shit that would make normies require trauma
Got any stories, Afrikanerbro?
>>
>>75920706
That's not their land. If any it's those poor fellas land.

The weak orange niggers.
>>
File: Take the Bait.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Take the Bait.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>75929481
Gr8 b8 m8. I r8 8/8
>>
>>75922268
>tl:dr You break it, you buy it.

Um, no.
>>
>>75922268
It's like when you do tech support for a family member and then they get some virus months later and blame you for breaking their computer.

Same shit with colonization.
>>
File: Africa_for_dummies.png (450 KB, 1332x1680) Image search: [Google]
Africa_for_dummies.png
450 KB, 1332x1680
>>75923151
>didn't they learn from zimbabwe
Mandatory Glorious Nation of Zimbabwe vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
>>75921228

delete this :^)
>>
Well, if does ever come to the point of war...I would advise you to seize the opportunity and take over the governmental buildings when you can. And murder every single black person you see, no mercy.
>>
>>75921424

the name of this youtube channel is KingzNQueenzTV........
>>
>>75920706
GET OUT
JUST GET OUT
YOU ARE GOING TO DIE

This isnt Rhodesia 2.0 this is Rhodesia 2.0*100000000 on cocaine
Stay far away from South Africa ; move to Tanzania or some other country
>>
>>75922944
Nice
>>
>>75929661

You fought ARMED and organized armies because you felt a duty and obligation to do so, but more so because you could find honor in it.

Would you feel honor going into a college and dragging out the Marxists professors, commie men and women, lining them up against a wall and putting a bullet in their fucking brains?

No. You wouldn't. But THAT is what needed to happen. White men don't have the stones to do what is really necessary. And our enemies know it. This is why they infiltrate, expand, and conquer through institutions like: education, news, entertainment etc.

White men are utter failures putting an end to their modern enemies who have grown wise to their weakness.
>>
>>75930036

Pretty much this. But you should also murder every liberal white, including women, and teens, regardless of whether or not they are armed.

The only path forward is total genocide of our enemies. White men are too big of whiny, pathetic, cucks to do it though.
>>
I just don't understand how whites in SA can still live in denial of what's going on?

I mean you guys have the most dangerous cities on the planet and they still think all races are equal or what? I don't understand?

Reminds me of my mom, a nigger put a gun to her head in traffic and she still thinks all races are equal. The brainwashing done by mass media is just irreversible.
>>
>>75923849
They can paint you as the boogyman until the cows come home, it won't matter because there won't be any political will to intervene in Africa of all places.

The most you'll have to worry about is some slacktivist college fags impotently holding a "sit in" on their campus.
>>
>>75930036
Our black military is patheic to say the least.
There was an article about how out of 3000 rounds fired on the range only 5 bullets hit the actual targets. They are lazy and security is lax, so taking over an army base or two and stocking up with weaponry and equipment will be the first thing on the list. As I said before, we have an entire generation of men who are military trained.
>>
>>75927578
i like his little shout out to his sponsor at the end of his rant
>>
>>75920706
Is that a woman?
>>
>>75929914
>the skull throne
Still makes me smile every time
>>
>>75927240
You could try applying for refugee status in Europe. I'd rather 5 million white South Africans than 5 million Snackbars.
>>
>>75930497

Probably because a lot of white men are decent human beings and not mass murderers. You're the brainwashed fool. You talk big like everyone else here but you're a coward in real life.
>>
File: N4HnC6a.jpg (612 KB, 1770x2706) Image search: [Google]
N4HnC6a.jpg
612 KB, 1770x2706
>tfw was never able to smash in a commie's head with a cute Rhodesian fuckboi

Are Afrikaaners as hot? Are ass-hugging shorts in style for paramilitary units? I'll be the first to volunteer if so.
>>
>>75928648
This.

Other nations WISH they had british help and influence and railroads and infrastructure. They should count this shit as a blessing, but they instead act like their feelings are fucking hurt, as if it any of this shit happened to them and not people hundred years ago.
>>
>>75930883

You don't want SA people in Europe. They're a race of stupid cucks lead by men who lacked the resolve to win. If you read my insightful posts in this thread they were either ignored or the South Africans got triggered by the truth and put their heads in the sand. As always.

Let the weak die out, the hard way.
>>
>>75929601
Trolling or just retarded? We just saw what happened when whites leave a black country. They population fucking starves. Anyone with a brain can see other races have benefited way more from the relationship than whites have by allowing you shitskins to run rampant
>>
>>75931144
Apartheid South Africa was sanctioned by the entire western world and almost abandoned to the communists. What do you expect these people to do? The vast majority of them just want to live their lives in peace.
>>
>>75930967

Nope. They're weak willed pussy-ass faggots. Just like you.

Just because someone isn't armed and aiming a rifle at you, doesn't mean they are not an enemy combatant. But this...this right here is why the white race is finished. Our enemies know that white men won't take them out. They'll continue to grow and continue to win. And white men will continue to get cucked until a sea of brown and black people rule over all the land.

Faggot.
>>
>>75927691
>White people have been living in South Africa for longer than most whites have lived in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc
>mfw family has been here since 1500s
Nice try, south africuck
>>75927967
fuck off
>>
>>75931144
Oh would you fuck off already nobody cares what you think. Go be a faggot somewhere else.
>>
>>75931309
Thats just your family brah.
What about the rest of the yanks? The vast majority only arrived in the 1800's
>>
>>75931190

No one wants you in Africa. Stay out of there. If they starve....they starve. How many times do they need to tell you that to get it through your skull?
>>
>>75931288

Kill all the unarmed communists the second they show up in any shape or form. Install men in all positions of leadership and education. Control the media and news.

Start clandestinely killing blacks en masse. Thats for starters. BUT every single thing I listed white men aren't willing to do.

THe white race IS finished. YOu just don't know it yet. For all the reasons I just listed.
>>
>>75926537
What are you fucking niggers stupid? America is not your country. LEAVE. White people don't want you here but you 'people' can't take the fucking hint and you can't survive without us
>>
>>75931544
> Kill all the unarmed communists the second they show up in any shape or form. Install men in all positions of leadership and education. Control the media and news.

This was basically apartheid.

> Start clandestinely killing blacks en masse.

How does one "clandestinely" kill 50+ million people? You sound insane.
>>
>>75931319

Amazing rebuttal. Is that the best your sub-iq mind could manage? Way to actually counter any of the many spot-on points I communicated in this thread so far.

White men all have their heads buried in the sand. Every time they hear some obvious truth they don't like, they espouse some cuckery about how they're not 'murderers' or about how 'honorable' they all are.

White men are fucking losers is what they are. Every white country is well on its way to being truly fucked from the inside-out, and white men have NO answers and NO solutions.

Come at me bitch.
>>
>>75920706
>""""""""""our land""""""""""

Fucking niggers can't even open a history book. They were the invaders.
Wish to them the most gruesome starvation, diseases and death.
>>
>>75931536
The point is that whites at least have a good reason to want ruffian, low IQ genetic populations out of their societies, don't compare that to a bunch of hopeless africans using whites as a scapegoat for their own inability to conduct a livable society
>>
What will be the best method to genocide the niggers, /pol/?

Should we introduce some kind of bioweapon? Nukes? Salt the earth?

We all know that we're gonna have to wipe them off the planet. We cannot coexist.
>>
File: fnw.jpg (226 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
fnw.jpg
226 KB, 1500x1000
>>75922650
I wish, saffer bro.
>>
>>75931144
Nigger detected
>>
>>75926719
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>75931815

I've been saying for a while we need to give them malaria vaccinations that also sterilize them.
>>
>>75931822
blah blah blah
You talk like a kike provocateur and judging by your one-sided conversation with yourself the only reason you're posting is to hear yourself talk.

Nobody cares.
Fuck off.
>>
>>75931815

No fucking idiot. That is what they should have done the minute blacks and commies started to invade their land in the past.

Apartheid should have never happened in the first place. The second blacks showed their faces in SA it should have been genocide-time.

BUT since I'm a far superior intellectual specimen than most of you beta males what you could do NOW is:

1. Sabotage the power grid
2. Destroy hospitals
3. Destroy critical infrastructure
4. Burn crops and food supplies.

Turn SA into a hell on earth 10x worse than it is now. You should be able to starve and kill at least 10 million or so black SA's.
>>
>>75931902

That's not for you to worry about. Leave the Africans alone in their own country. Your ancestors should have picked their own fucking cotton in the states. You're just getting what you deserve.
>>
>>75932005
>Salt the earth
for what purpose? they already can't farm>>75928841
>>
>>75931144
Another keyboard warrior.
We are surviving in a place that would make little faggots like you cry yourself to sleep at night.

You would have fled like a faggot years ago, but we choose to stay and fight against all odds and possbile death.

We are the strong, you are the weak.
>>
>>75932134

Too stupid to respond still? I thought so.

Now you're trying to play the conspiracy theory card? Well memed fatboy.
>>
>>75932005
End the welfare state, stop recirculation of white dollars to dirty shitskin hands. Watch the magic happen.
>>
>>75920706

>2 months after mass genocide of whites
>WE ARE STARVING! WE NEED WHITE FARMERS! HELP US RACIST WHITES!

Already happened in every other African nation. Let them build their utopia.
>>
>>75931501
>The vast majority only arrived in the 1800's
Not true tbqh, most can trace their ancestry to the 1600s
The average New Englander in the 17th century had 7-8 kids
>>
>>75932154
Obviously you know nothing about South Africa.

No need to destroy any of those things because they are already fucked.
>>
File: 1413843908123.jpg (93 KB, 687x900) Image search: [Google]
1413843908123.jpg
93 KB, 687x900
>“We are at war with whites who took our land and we now want it back. We want our land and we want our wealth; if you stand in our way we will crush you,” Malema said to cheers and applause.

Do these dumb savages not understand that it was the White man who generated all of their nations wealth. South Africa was a nation built by Whites for Whites, and it was the White man who modernized that nation. These fucking niggers should be indebted to the White man for giving these apes a higher standard of living. Blacks envy the intelligence and beauty of the White race; that's why they seek to destroy everything the White man creates. They are a parasitic subhuman race that contributes nothing to the society in which they live in. We should follow the Spartan model and treat our black underclass like the Spartans treated their helot slave class.
>>
>>75932308
lol
Nothing you've said is worth responding to.
It's all drivel, obvious rubbish to anyone with an 80+ IQ. The fact you don't see that speaks volumes as to your own intellectual abilities.

Which means you're either
A). lying, and therefore a kike
B). an idiot

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt when I called you a kike....
>>
What if "we" get all of the whites and "you" get all of the blacks? wanna trade?
>>
>>75932304

Not strong enough to root out the cancer that has been the downfall of your society which are white marxists destroying your country from the inside.

No sir. You're a bunch of self-righteous losers who tell each other you're great warriors and survivalists.

History will prove me right. Eventually the blacks will kill you down to the last man, woman, and child. How much will your 'honor' be worth then? You'll literally be written out of the history books. No one will remember your great deeds. They'll call your usurpers, colonialists, racists, and cowards who were defeated by the combined efforts of leftists and blacks.
>>
>>75932463
Ok then, I will concede, but the point still stands regarding all other white countries outside of Europe.
>>
>>75923147
Kek
I see what you did there
>>
I recommend to South africans to sell any poperty they have to chinks and move the fuck out, go to america or australia or something. There is no point in believing it will get any better in the future.
>>
>>75922268
I'm not sure if this post is serious or not...
>>
>>75932314
I'm of the opinion that we need some more aggressive methods to kill the coons.

Killer drones?

Maybe we can trick them into eating poisoned food?

Reintroduce smallpox?

I need some more ideas.
>>
>>75932154
> You should be able to starve and kill at least 10 million or so black SA's.

And that'll magically drive them all out of SA? Like Somalia, Congo, Zimbabwe and any number of other African shitholes?

It'll it'd accomplish is international condemnation of white terrorism which will be further used against us. How do you think the BlackLivesMatter people in America would react to a white ISIS?
>>
>>75932524
>We should follow the Spartan model and treat our black underclass like the Spartans treated their helot slave class.

No, we should systematically genocide them and be done with it. I can't even stand looking at them
>>
>>75932600

Still waiting on you to say something intelligent. What's your solution to the problem of SA?

Let's see what you got. Regale me with you beta-male effeminate half-measures, so I can punch them full of holes.

Last chance. Let's see you use that 'powerful' white brain of yours.
>>
>>75927771
Get a load of this sassy nigger. Without whites your communities consisted of slave colonies driven by blacks.

Funny how you don't blame Arabs or Ottomans considering how they arrived well before the white man and propped up the slave trade.

White people should have never given you an inch of remorse for your condition in America. Then you would have no excuses. You lazy cunts have been coasting on that wave of sympathy for a hundred years when you should have been rounded up and sent back to your african utopia.
>>
>>75932641
>but the point still stands regarding all other white countries outside of Europe.
It would go for Europe as well according to that faggot's logic. Regardless of claims, it would foolish of you to stay in South Africa if things keep going this way. A lot of your countrymen have moved here to New York, you should probably join them
>>
>>75932876
That's hilarious because I'm still waiting for YOU to say something intelligent, kike.
:^)
What's the matter kike, too much Manischewitz got your brain all sluggish? oy vey!
>>
>>75922268

>Burger flag

>You

lol

We should turn the clock back 1000 years on technology and advancement to be "fair" to people who were butchering each other pre-whites and post-whites.

Fuck off. I went to a state college too but I didn't fucking actually believe the shit they told us. I'm not sacrificing everything we built just to make it fair. It's ALREADY fair. Dumb people want to control everything because they were tricked into believe they're owed it.

Fuck them and fuck you, little bitch.
>>
>>75928988
And that's with the news being 24/7 anti-Trump.

Wait for the debates.
>>
File: 1464722228184.webm (3 MB, 650x276) Image search: [Google]
1464722228184.webm
3 MB, 650x276
Godspeed anon
>>
>>75923849
So long as your country accepts volunteers from other nations. Your numbers would swell some what.

Realistically most pol users who aren't larping would love the chance to fight a race war, so long as after it was won they get some land and citizenship or something.
>>
>>75933345
I'd do it just for the pleasure of being enabled to mass murder niggers
>>
>>75926244
South African's are one of the most operator groups of people alive

The market of independent mercenary squads "paid to kill", was pioneered by them.

When future politics unfold, that style of warfare will be the standard for executing gov't interest while being free of political indictment.
>>
>>75933345
I would definitely join
>>
>>75933325
that webm makes me hard every time
>>
>>75922268
Farming isn't plundering resources though. There's no wealth to be had taking a farm off someone if no one can run a farm
>>
>>75920706
That's sucks man. Our company trades with white South African's and we need their business. At least you have weaponry and strategy on your side, niggers can't plan for shit and should be easily taken care of by the superior white product over their
>>
>>75932758

Look, it doesn't matter what country it is, white men have the same problem everywhere: they refuse to kill unarmed-marxists who should be considered enemy combatants, because they call it 'murder' in stead of 'war', because it doesn't inflate their self-righteous sense of honor.

And very simply these people will win in the long run. Every single white country is ultimately FINISHED. Our race is completely and totally doomed. Our enemies continue to flourish, and cowardly, stupid white men do nothing.

That is the biggest and most significant point I've been trying to make and everyone is just frothing at the mouth and getting triggered. No one has a single intelligent rebuttal to this one concept. To be honest I'm pretty much finished trying to help white people. They won't listen. It's every man for himself at this point.
>>
>>75927164
Niggers aren't wanted anywhere. Fuck you cunt.
>>
>>75932635
Something tells me you are either a SJW, Nigger or a butthurt anglo.

We are great warriors. It has been proven time and again throughout history.

Even today white South African mercenaries are highly sought after.
>>
>>75933849
You're right. We need to eradicate the leftists, the kikes, the niggers and the muslims.

In that order. If we don't, they will kill us all

There is no choice in this matter
>>
>>75922944
>Get Australia involved too they love stomping abbos.
Can confirm, it's almost a daily thing here now.
>>
File: africa.jpg (137 KB, 799x551) Image search: [Google]
africa.jpg
137 KB, 799x551
>>75922268
This is how Africa looks like without Europeans.
>>
Holy shit.

Never thought my South African gold could become a collector's item when it was once at the forefront of allowing people to buy gold.
>>
>>75933849
This post is correct.

People allow our enemies to operate unobstructed until they finally make their move to attack us, then they react and defend themselves only to the point that the attacks stop.
>>
>>75929601
Blacks flooded into a white country not the other way around.
>>
All white people should leave South Africa immediately.
>>
>>75922168
If if if If if if if if if
>>
>>75934022
>drug addicted crossdressing cannibal teenage mass murderers
>>
File: FalComplete.jpg (823 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
FalComplete.jpg
823 KB, 3120x4160
Give me a shout when you need some backup OP
>>
>>75931014
That black cunt looks like someone came on his face while he was dying..
>>
>>75923273
...and would Brazilians care?
>>
>>75932897

Shouldn't have given black people an inch of remorse for what you all did? What? Are you trying to prove to me how fucked up white people can be? Oh I know that all too well. Every minority knows that. Didn't blame the Arabs or or Ottoman? How many Arabs and Ottoman owned plantations in the US? Blacks should have been rounded up and sent back? Should have never left. Now you're getting what you deserve.
>>
>>75933945

NO. You're not. You didn't kill any of the white marxists in ANY quantity who forced this to happen to your country. You focused on the blacks which were the symptom, and NOT the disease. You didn't train and send assassins after any of the leadership of other countries that were trying to destroy you.

You fought STUPIDLY, out in the OPEN, and you only targeted the groups that were acting in a 'soldierly' fashion that you felt you could attack. The real enemy was TOTALLY IGNORED in the name of your pride, honor, and misguided morals.

And you will lose because you can't bring yourself to fight a total and complete war in a way that would lead to victory.
>>
File: world_without_whites.jpg (170 KB, 948x676) Image search: [Google]
world_without_whites.jpg
170 KB, 948x676
>>75920706
I kinda feel bad about what we did to South Africa, what with the stupid libruls forcing them to give up apartheid. I am the only one here who thinks SA should be the first country that gets crusaded?
>>
>>75933973

Agreed of course. But good luck convincing white men to fight an enemy that isn't armed. White men would rather be genocided than kill an unarmed marxist woman who is rallying tens of thousands of people against them.
>>
>>75934006

If you guys could get the emus to help you'd be unstoppable. Emus are more formidable than the abos, they're the only race to defeat the Australians in open war. They could make great shock troops in SA.
>>
>>75926874
>French soldier were astonished how the african soldiers were coward, stupid and disorganized. they can't even stop a bunch a muslim with truck and ak.

funny, the rest of the world once felt the same about the French

>cheese eating surrender monkeys

nuff said
>>
>>75934381
Well the US had a long-standing policy of crushing Communism at every turn. It wasn't very nice and didn't always work so well, but maybe we could... do... nothing, nothing at all.

But why for? Other than to ensure that Isreal's nukes don't fall into the wrong hands, who really cares? Let the Chinese have fun with it.
>>
>>75934112

Yep. And as you can see this concept gets mostly ignored by white men. They can't stand the thought.
>>
The police are forming a WALL.

Nice
>>
>>75934358
No, collective guilt is stupid.

If you believe in it however, then both blacks and arabs and almost everyone else is much more guilty of slavery than whites. Whites used slavery for a short amount of time and then abolished it worldwide.

>Also I think black americans should have their own separate state from the USA to practice self determination.
>>
>>75934381
You are not alone Finnbro
>>
File: 1447301989579.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1447301989579.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>75934022
>yfw without europeans they wouldn't even have those guns or that Ford
>>
>>75933849

Whites do have the same problem everywhere. Greed. You're worse than the fucking Jews. You sit here and talk about how blacks will starve if you all left. You don't give a shit about the people there. All you care about is your money and how much you can exploit the land for it's resources.
>>
>>75920706
>war with whites
>quoting a white man's words
>>
>>75922268
More like, you built it and nurtured it for 100 years, they break it and blame you.
>>
>>75925249
It's too late to take a stand. The animals have seized too much and the government lets them. My brother married a girl from SA, and her stories are horrific. He father and brother were beaten to death by savages on their farm (which she abandoned). SA as a civilized nation is over, and we need to let it burn because there's no saving it.

The media will portray anyone who attempts to stop the slow genocide of SA whites as a racist who can't handle an end to European hegemony. EU and the US will take millions upon millions of 35 year old teenages with no skills, but taking their own white brothers with degrees trying to escape true persecution and brutality seems to make them remember immigration laws.

We need to do something to get white people out of hell pit. Some kind of organized movement that will provide transportation by sea or air so they can find asylum. I don't know where, but it's not hard sneaking into the US, so maybe there. Are there any eastern European countries that might help? Something must be done.
>>
>>75933973

Mass murder is all you can come up with? That's what all of you can come up with using your so called high IQ?
>>
>>75932190
The blacks in south Africa have been there as long as the whites. They both got there in the 1600s. The original inhabitants of the region were culled by the bantu tribes who then took their land.
>>
>>75920706
Is there any way we could help them out?
Is there any place I can donate?
What representatives should I contact? etc
>>
File: AWB.jpg (113 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
AWB.jpg
113 KB, 500x396
>>75920706
My prayers are with you, my Boer brother.
>>
>>75934819
yeah, without Europeans they'd still be banging rocks and sticks onto their heads and licking the buttholes of farm animals.

but hey, it's our fault for enslaving a tiny portion of them, none of which were actually enslaved and worked within Africa except by other Africans
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.