[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw trudeau will never be re-elected >mfw parliament will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 3c2.png (2 MB, 1064x983) Image search: [Google]
3c2.png
2 MB, 1064x983
>mfw trudeau will never be re-elected
>mfw parliament will dissolve because his budget is fucked
>mfw queen will dissolve it probably because he can't hide the fact he is a huge homo
>mfw canadians will vote conservative again for next 20 years

Good job trudeau you fucking retard, I wanted to give you a chance but you did everything in your power to be a total fuck up. FUCK.
>>
>>75913899
You overestimate us leafs
also
>unironically voting for weed man
kys gook
>>
File: trudeau 2016 fire.jpg (2 MB, 1970x1200) Image search: [Google]
trudeau 2016 fire.jpg
2 MB, 1970x1200
>>75913899
>trudeau will never get reelected

First of all, doesn't he have like another 4 years or so? You're stuck with him for quite some time.

Secondly, all the cucknadians fucking love this piece of shit. They only care about attending gay pride parades, dude weed lmao, and signaling tolerance towards the religion of peace, and not any actual issues. Trudeau is a fucking joke, but so is the rest of canada. He'll get reelected
>>
Can they find a conservative who doesn't suck kike dick nonstop? Harper was better than weedman but still was a globalist and zionist piece of shit.
>>
weedman, weedman can't you see
>>
>>75914119
No, he is fucking up so bad that they may call re-election.
>>
File: 1395150121155.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1395150121155.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>75914119
>cucknadians fucking love this piece of shit
>>
>>75914210
You're just a fucking leaf
>>
>>75914251
You mean impeachment? I can only hope.

But I saw some poll a couple of days ago that showed Trudeau with high favorability. And it's because people are retarded and only care about his superficial pandering bullshit.

He's a prime example of why democracy is a joke. At the very least, suffrage should be limited to those that are able to handle it.
>>
>>75914119
If they put that fire out, it wins.
>>
File: fightingforyourfuture.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fightingforyourfuture.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>75913899
The JT is a fighter. He won't give up easily, and the good people of Canada won't give up on him either.
>>
File: 1460088088668.png (52 KB, 928x725) Image search: [Google]
1460088088668.png
52 KB, 928x725
>>75913899

>mfw most Canadians unironically love Trudeau
>mfw your parliament will never dissolve because you'll just keep printing money
>mfw the Queen will hate him but remain in bitter silence
>mfw no one will ever vote conservative again because he's Canadians political Rumpelstiltskin, the media just takes his straw and weaves it into gold

You guys are fucked. The people who control information love him, and as a result people are going to love him.
>>
>>75913899
>
canada is following america's footsteps. most of your voters are potheads trying to follow a cool trend. just look at us; leftist politicians going strong despite obama embarrassing us daily. if anything leafs will likely vote for an open commie
>>
>>75914463
We call it dissolving parliament yes. The polls are rigged, he barely won in bc and the rest of the provinces won't vote for him again. He is just too crazy.
>>
FUCK TRUDEAU, FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT I HATE HIM SO GOD DAMN MUCH

FIX THE ECONOMY YOU FUCKING FAGGY RETARD, FUCK.

I WANT TO BUY A HOUSE AND HAVE A GOOD JOB BEFORE I'M FUCKING 50 YRS OLD FOR FUCKS SAKES.
>>
File: indebtFORYOU.gif (417 KB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
indebtFORYOU.gif
417 KB, 400x220
>>75914637
The strong culture of not-failure in the maritimes will always vote red. They know that transfer payments are key to a more equal, tolerant Canada.
>>
>>75914828
Trudeau doesn't know economics. He only knows how to signal libcuck progressive tolerance
>>
File: justiniskawaii.gif (2 MB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
justiniskawaii.gif
2 MB, 500x220
>>75915008
Justin has been doing great this year and so has the economy. You can feel the hope, where there was only CONservative despair before.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.