[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: PUTTIN.jpg (76 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
PUTTIN.jpg
76 KB, 600x400
I always hear from westerners that Russia is this total autocracy and dictatorship. Then when I talk to Russians they tell me it's bullshit, Putin has tons of critics, and they are not silenced.

What is the real truth?
Is Putin 100% democratic or is he a de facto Tsar?

>tfw confused about geopolitics
FUCK
>>
Putin is corrupt but he brought Russia stability and wealth so he gets a free pass
>>
>>75912972
It's not that all of Putin's critics are silenced.

It's more the fact that Russia has the highest death rate for reporters anywhere in the world. And nearly all of them go unsolved.
>>
>>75913166
> highest in the world

That's not even true
>>
>>75913166
Actually the USA has the highest kill rate for reporters. We just like to kill foreign reporters. Nobody takes domestic ones seriously anyway and they're protected by the jew
>>
Putin makes the country work better, so nobody in Russia cares if he's corrupt because he's less corrupt than literally any other leader that they could have elected and has done more than enough to show it.

Westerners don't see and can't understand this so they apply metrics that are meaningless for Russians.
>>
>>75912972
their broads are sexy
>>
>>75912972
Sure

When Putin took over here's what happened
1. Russia was a complete shithole. Corrupt as fuck. Everyone was ripping off everyone
2. Putin took over rounded up all the billionaire obligate ha and made a deal.
"Don't get to greedy and I'll let you go"
3. Russians being Russians got greedy
4. One by one Putin started to wipe out the greedy oligarchs, he took portions of wealth for himself and passed the rest around to the military, other billionaires, police and government officials
5. One by one he was wiping them out (Putin is worth atleast 100 billion himself, top estimates 200 billion no one knows)
6. At this point there are very few uber rich Russians left and the ones Putin wiped out, huge portions of their wealth was redistributed hence why the average Russian is having a much much better life

Imagine the next president came to power and destroyed most of the .01 percent in American and redistributed the wealth.

That's Putin. He's a dictator, but a realitively benevolent one.

Also Putin is 5'4, with severe back issues and prostate issues. He has erectile dysfunction

Overall yes he's a dictator and doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>75914192
Name two oligarchs that Putin wiped out
>>
File: slavsquatdontstop.jpg (41 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
slavsquatdontstop.jpg
41 KB, 604x453
>>75912972
a small amount of russia is controlled by putin, but most of the country is controlled by groups of gopniks who routinely fight each other for control over new territory, as well as other things like cigarettes and vodka, sometimes these conflicts escalate into gunfights over shipments of stolen tracksuits passing through the country into europe, many scholars believe that the ukranian civil war is a result of one of these conflicts, when a heavily armed group of gopniks from russia crossed into crimea in pursuit of a shipment of vodka, and got into a shootout with ukrainian police who were attempting to take it for themselves, so to understand russia, you must understand the gopniks
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 640x851) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 640x851
>>75914525
>>
>>75914375
Lesil
Khodorkovsky
Berezovsky

To start

How about this

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>75912972
We have many Russian posters you can ask and there's /int/, what would a bunch of cucks and austr*lians know that they don't?
>>
>>75912972

>What is the real truth?

Somewhere in-between of what our Jew media says and the propaganda RT shits out.

Putin has definitely made things better than they were when he took over, but they're still not necessarily good, and he has his hands in some shady shit and occasionally has to get in bed with the oligarchs. He has managed to keep Russia largely independent in foreign and domestic policy, which is pretty impressive, and straight up banning Soros-funded NGOs and activists from Russia was based af, but his desire to keep free of NATO and globalism has driven Russia into the arms of the chinks, and given Russia's still-tentative position, they essentially got the short end of that stick.

6.9-7.4/10, would take krokodil with.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.