[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christin Evans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
This bookstore owner is trying to get a bad Yelp review removed because it's "racist" when it's really just about how bad her shitty store has gotten.

Has /pol/ been to this store? Maybe you should leave your own review.
>>
> @christinevans
>>
> #MAGA
>>
> FYI: Referring to young men as "boys" is now racist if you don't like a Yelp review.
>>
>>75907985

That face, that hair... Guess I'm off to the front then. Yelp review incoming.
>>
>>75907615
>SAN FRANCISCO

Burn it down.
>>
>>75908310

I don't expect private army.
Just an opportunity for some fun.
>>
Whats troubling is that it is a blatant display of how people will use accusations of "racism" in any context just to get what they want, regardless if it even makes sense. I would love to see a bombardment of negative reviews as repercussion.
>>
Can we stop invoking the word racism for literally fucking everything. That would be just peachy.
>>
File: Christin_and__Praveen_Dec_2011.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Christin_and__Praveen_Dec_2011.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
> married cucked punjab
>>
If we flood her with fake reviews she'll probably be able to eventually get the review she desired deleted alongside the fake ones. I say stick to harassing her directly( Twitter etc.)
>>
>>75907742
Why doesn't she just lower the volume of the music?
>>
>>75907615
>>75907742
>>75907985
>>75908051

lower the volume on the fucking "music" stupid hippie
>>
>>75910055
good call
>>
>>75909825

The trick I think is to ignore the accusations and take the power of them away from the SJWs.

You will never convince them you are not racist because they think everyone is racist.

I think that's what Trump is doing and is part of his success. Any other cuck politician would have rimmed Jesse Jackson at the vaguest accusations of racism. Trump doesn't give a fuck because he knows he's not racist. The people voting for him are tired of it too. That's what enrages the left about Trump the most, the fact their bullshit attacks aren't effective anymore.
>>
>>75910087

Her white guilt prevents her from expecting anything of her black employees and it sounds like they have free run of the place. She doesn't realize that her lower expectations based on skin color is the most racist fucking thing, not a Yelp review.
>>
> husband @pmadan
> 1 store @Booksmith
> 2 store @Keplers2020
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.