[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bachelor parties How fuckin degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: bachelor-party.jpg (123 KB, 644x408) Image search: [Google]
bachelor-party.jpg
123 KB, 644x408
>Bachelor parties

How fuckin degenerate?
>>
File: frankfurt school.jpg (2 MB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
frankfurt school.jpg
2 MB, 1598x1600
>>75897674
>weesturn cibilization
I hope Islam takes over soon just to put an end to this degeneracy
>>
>>75897674
I'd say that is one sad metaphor for the current public perception of marriage. Marriage has stopped being a meaningful, loving union and has become merely a social contract.

there is a crisis of love and commitment in the west, there is no doubt of that.
>>
>>75897790
Typical burger who never lived around mudslims, they are prime degenerates indulging in alcools, drugs and every crime they can commit. If they had any virtue why would they commit so much crime ? What the fuck.
>>
File: 1429656403890.jpg (86 KB, 263x402) Image search: [Google]
1429656403890.jpg
86 KB, 263x402
>>75897923
Yes we know westernized Muslims become degenerate just like frogs. We need total sharia law to put an end to this degeneracy.
>>
>>75897846
if I was to get married I'll never allow my wife to go fuck with strippers on a few nights prior to our wedding.
>>
>>75897923
Typical burgers actually trust and rely their opinions on /pol/ generated content, like that image. I would ignore them from now on if I were you, frenchbro
>>
>>75898062
You are on the right. If you were engaged to a good woman; which means she would be loving and faithful, she wouldn't even think about doing such a thing. That "bachelor party" tradition is an absolute degeneracy which needs to be stopped at once.
>>
>>75897674
Fuck off with your kike religion
>>
>>75898065
t.mexican intellectual
>>
File: 1455532338916.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455532338916.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>75898307
at least I don't have a Benjamin on my $100
>>
>>75898040
Yeah no, you're totally rolling in shitty delusion and have given up on everything.
The degenerates frog got you to thanks for that degeneracy, everything liberal comes from your country first, our feminist were largely OK before your third wave, same goes with your king nigger being an idol to french degenerates. Your country export degeneracy by the metric tons you should worry about your country too.
If you think Sharia is good then you might really reconsider your cognitive ability as they seem to want a backward world without any technology, go live in retardistant if you think it's so great, you can kiss goodbye to your every little comfort that saved you from natural selection.

Actually, enjoy your (you) you obviously are one of this fat loser internet warrior who goes around /pol/ like boards to divide and conquer thinking your doing something else than typing in front of a computer being useless, because as the magic of internet I can choose the information I want to trust, you'll be forgotten in 5 minutes like the world forgot you already.
>>
>>75898760
Damn mec...
>>
>>75897674

Oh look its one of these how degenerate threads again.
>>
>>75897846
Marriage being about love was the first big lie. That leads to unsatisfactory marriages because infatuation is temporary.

Abandoning arranged marriage and even accepting dating as being OK was bad.

100 years ago even going out to eat would be taboo. People got married right away.

Sorry but the Indians are doing marriage better than us.
>>
>>75897846
Marriage being about love was the first big lie. That leads to unsatisfactory marriages because infatuation is temporary.

Abandoning arranged marriage and even accepting dating as being OK was bad.

100 years ago even going out to eat would be taboo. People got married right away.

Sorry but the Indians and orthodox Jews are doing marriage better than us.
>>
>>75899574
you ain't doing shit better than them, literally.
>>
>>75899513
Marriage being about love is what it should be about now, then. Infatuation might be temporary but true love can last forever. It is an uncommon finding but it does happen.

The act of marriage was the ultimate symbolism because it meant a holy union in the eyes of god himself. We should keep that part and let the shallow interests aside. That way it will remain a sacred act but it won't be trivialized as it is today.

The indians are doing nothing better than the west. Go have a tour of Calcutta or the outskirts of New Delhi. That's how good they are doing
>>
>mfw /pol/ is falling into the "hate women" meme

White women, are currently retarded, but just act on what you believe ( men are superior ) and take them back like I did with my qt3.14 gf who was virgin at 19.
Promiscuity and hedonism are a problem as a whole and not only in women, whore wouldn't exist without whore enablers.
>>
File: based woman fashy.jpg (275 KB, 1151x487) Image search: [Google]
based woman fashy.jpg
275 KB, 1151x487
>>75898760
I agreed with you until you made the blatant lie that leftist degeneracy come from the US. French Revolution kicked it off, Communists enhanced it, and Jewish Marxist diaspora spread it through mass media.
>>
>>75897674
dude, definitely not degenerate - our economy would be in shitter without it.
>>
Nothing is as degenerate as worrying about what other people are doing.
>>
>>75897674
At least they marry.
>>
>>75897674
Depends do you want to make an ass of yourself with friends or not. And if your friends get you strippers and hookers instead of shit ton of fun and alcohol.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.