[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The facts are clear: fracking uses toxic chemicals that are harmful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
The facts are clear: fracking uses toxic chemicals that are harmful to our health. Fracking wells take up to 9.6 million gallons of water away from farmers and communities that need safe drinking water, especially during droughts, which are becoming more frequent and more intense due to climate change. And speaking of climate change, methane leakage from every part of the fracking system - from wells to pipelines and more - is 80 times more damaging to our climate than carbon dioxide, and is a major source of global warming pollution. Finally, we also know that fracking disproportionately impacts low-wealth/communites of color, inlcuding Indigenous communities, because fracking wells are more likely to be situated in their communities.

There's only one way to stop this: A National Ban on Fracking. And we have an opportunity to make it an issue for both major parties and their respective nominees. Demand the DNC and RNC both include a national ban on fracking in their offcial party platforms.
>>
jesus what kind of shilling is this? get fucked
>>
>>75893094
If the facts are so clear, site them
>>
>>75893094

Hillshill go away please
>>
>>75893094
I'd rather we do fracking for two reasons 1. geopolitics, and 2. reduced offshore drilling. There are ways to improve the environmental safety. It's still awful, but due to economics, there's really not much of a choice.
>>
>>75893094
Yes, I agree. You should immediately do the following:

>Stop riding in any sort of motorized vehicle (car, bus, etc) powered by an ICE.
>No bikes or skateboards either, the wheel bearings require grease. Really, your only mode of transportation should be walking or horseback.
>Stop heating your home, using hot water, or cooking with natural gas
>Destroy your BBQ
>Destroy everything made with or packaged in plastics. Never purchase any of those products ever again
>In fact, do not purchase anything at a store, ever (they're all shipped with big polluting trucks)
>Don't eat anything you didn't grow in your own garden (you're also now a vegetarian btw)
>Stop using the internet (the infrastructure contains lots of plastic jacketed wires and is commonly powered by hydrocarbon sources)
>Kill yourself. You breathe out carbon dioxide which is a potent greenhouse gas. If you go the hanging route just be sure to use a natural rope, not a synthetic one.

Thanks for saving the planet :^)
>>
>>75893989

Cite* as in citation. You should be ashamed of yourself anon
>>
The anti-fracking people are shills paid by the saudis.
>>
>>75893094
oh shit, well when you put it that way...

guess #imwithher now.
>>
>>75894244
I'm a little ashamed.
>>
>>75893094
Go back to Arabia, towelhead.
>>
Seriously do we have here oil company shills?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.