[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OY VEY https://mic.com/articles/144228/ech oes-exposed-the-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 7a4.png (212 KB, 450x290) Image search: [Google]
7a4.png
212 KB, 450x290
OY VEY

https://mic.com/articles/144228/echoes-exposed-the-secret-symbol-neo-nazis-use-to-target-jews-online
>>
>>75889992

Vid: kikebook.com/MicMedia/videos/1151057171583738
>>
>>75889992
>pointing out our names is antisemitic
Lawdy
>>
(((kill all kikes)))
>>
File: +Jonathan_Weisman+.jpg (49 KB, 722x722) Image search: [Google]
+Jonathan_Weisman+.jpg
49 KB, 722x722
>>75889992

Filthy goyim, I monitor this thread for thoughtcrime.

G U L A G
U
L
A
G
>>
>>75889992
Kek, this made my day. #ovenready
>>
File: 1464035891147.png (318 KB, 479x600) Image search: [Google]
1464035891147.png
318 KB, 479x600
Hahaha. That's the nigga who sung the frozen song "shut it down". I've never once listed to his radio show but I see it in my youtube feed. He has 2000 views on average, pretty impressive.

God speed Fashister.
>>
>>75889992
>https://mic.com/articles/144228/echoes-exposed-the-secret-symbol-neo-nazis-use-to-target-jews-online

lol Hello (((Fleischmann))), can I talk to you about our lord and savior, the (((Streisand))) Effect?

Because, you see, you just taught blue-pilled America to be on alert for articles with Jew authors and I could have never done that myself without calling into question my WASPy, bad goy intentions.

Look at me, I am the Jew now.jpg
>>
File: goebbels lying jews.jpg (73 KB, 489x699) Image search: [Google]
goebbels lying jews.jpg
73 KB, 489x699
>"They've been on a tear," Heidi Beirich of the Southern Poverty Law Center said in a phone call. "You can't publish something about Trump right now and have any inclination of being Jewish without being trolled to hell."

Maybe they wouldn't constantly get called out for being dirty kikes if they stopped pushing their bullshit kike lies?

Also, it's fucking eerie how Goebbels was 100% correct, and everything he said about jews back in 1933 holds true today.
>>
>>75893951
His actual handle is Morrakiu and he does the Merchant Minute for the TRS goys every week. It's a podcast and the channel on youtube is just reuploads. He gets way more actual views than that

I love how they talk about The Daily Shoah as if its some sort of right wing death squad, when in reality it's just right-wing opie and anthony, where a couple bros crack open some beer and shitpost for 3 hours a week.
>>
File: 1464787049853.jpg (23 KB, 221x221) Image search: [Google]
1464787049853.jpg
23 KB, 221x221
>>75894976
Reminds me of a project I pitched to a programmer buddy of mine to make a narrator bot that picks the fastest moving threads on /pol/ and reads them - using the posting IDs to randomly generate different voice types. Users could submit links to youtube videos to play in the background at 15% volume while the bot read the threads here. Basically a /pol/radio to fill dead air time when there wasn't something like true capitalist radio running.

Original idea do not steal
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.