[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burgerland Culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: burgerculture.jpg (105 KB, 686x451) Image search: [Google]
burgerculture.jpg
105 KB, 686x451
http://kaylinwalker.com/50-years-of-pop-music/

Selected popular pop song lyrics in the 1960s: "oh happy", "im proud", "inspiration".

Selected popular pop song lyrics in the 2000s: "bitch", "fuck", "niggas".

I hereby proclaim the period of 1960 to the present The Great Degeneracy.

Let's get this phrase in to popular usage because it is absolutely imperative here that we warn future generations about how liberal ideology and cultural marxism has lead to this terrible circumstance where popular media is defined by the most base, disgusting, primitive ideas. America has never been the high water mark of cultural value by any means but at the very least it was clear that it at least had a civility and wholesomeness about it before the end of the 60s.

It is clear that the degenerate memetic cancer has metastasised to such an extent that it is incurable. I therefore put forward that the only hope we have is that at some point in the future there will be a great awakening in the West as there was during the Third Reich, and that once again uniformity, civility, discipline and decency will be the hallmarks of our society. But until then we will simply suffer under the weight of the teeming masses of coalesced subhumans, doing our best to shine a mere beacon of light through the deepest of cultural cess pits to someone in the future who can perhaps learn of our plight.

RIP Anglo Saxons.
>>
>>75889538
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2320388/

I just saw this fucking film. This is America. Post apocalyptic wasteland filled with inbred spics, niggers and rednecks with gunz.

Only thing that is missing in this picture is Trump but I'm sure fat-fuckos will fix that by the end of the year.

God, it's good to live in the Mediterranean. In irrelevant, small, niggerless non-polluted country far far away from crazy murifats,muslims,rapefuges,serbs and other scum.

Fuck America
>>
>>75889538
If you read the far right column from top to bottom to a generic beat it sounds like a modern song.
>>
>>75889655
You sound jelly

Enjoy your 3rd world
>>
reminder that internet memes and 4chan are also part of degenerating the language. This place is part of the problem. The whole internet has utterly destroyed the English language. Don't think you're any better than niggerspeak because you use 4chan, people here just use the same kind of shit "ironically" until it becomes normalized even for "smart" white people.
>>
>>75890212
4 U
>>
>>75890117
>jelly
sweet jesus
>>
>>75889538
see, they would rather make a trade, trading in a future Renascence and make a vote in favor of "muh dick" with every other street a designated poop street everyone in dredlocks and mud huts smoking weed not knowing what day of the week it even is. as though constructive and building progress and new ideas was just a passing fad and now we have to be 'post modern' and 'post excellence' or some barbaric brutal notion like that.
>>
rly makes u think
>>
>>75889655
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2320388/

>story of blame the fathers meme

i can turn on any tv, go to any random channel any time of the day and night and watch something similar to this story already, thanks for nothing Croatia
>>
File: 1462027892106.gif (3 MB, 370x207) Image search: [Google]
1462027892106.gif
3 MB, 370x207
>>75889538
Another reason to move to glorious Nippon
>>
>>75890212
the smarter autodidact online won't result in this in the long run. and stray further from profane trendy slang type thinking eventually.
>>
welcome to capitalism, where morals and degeneration are put at the expense of business and productivity. what do you expect?
>>
>>75889538
according to that chart, it looks like the largest decline began during the 90s. that makes perfect sense, as the 90s was when hip hop really became highly successful. all the suburban white kids and dumb hollywood bimbos started buzzing over the degenerate music, like flies on shit. rock music is really no better.
>>
File: i_love_the_80s_11_853462411.jpg (192 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
i_love_the_80s_11_853462411.jpg
192 KB, 900x900
>>75889538
Just more proof that the 1980s were based.
Little degeneracy, no nigger words, no drugspeak or foreign languages. It's even better than the 1960s and 1970s.

1950s were the best though, but 1980s are almost an Oasis compared to the degeneracy before and after.
>>
>>75890212
mup da do didda po mo gub bix nood muhfugga
>>
>>75894535
looks at some of the biggest blockbusters of the 80s, as well. they were typically movies the entire family could enjoy, with minimal degeneracy. back to the future, raiders of the lost ark, e.t., ghostbusters...
>>
>>75894535
The 1980s were the golden era of liberalism. High degree of individualism and freedom but still a strong conservative/moral sentiment holding up society. Only went downhill from there.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.