[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former Clinton Shill AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 800x600
Hello /pol/. I am a former employee of a PAC supporting Hillary Clinton. My job was to combat the negative statements made about Hillary Clinton on social media. I was assigned to promote Hillary Clinton on 4chan, specifically on /pol/ and /b/, since I was the only one familiar with the site. Ask me anything.
>>
kill yourself you kike. Selling out your people for some side-money. No decency, no respect for yourself or your people. I hope to kill you and everyone like you in the day of war
>>
>>75885224
Did they fire you for being unsuccessful here faggot?
>>
>>75885224
Clinton is destroying Trump atm.
>>
>>75885224
Did you get fired or did you quit for what reason?
>>
>>75885566
They decided it would be much better to focus on combating Sander's supporters on reddit. Since I didn't have an account it would have been too suspicious, so they decided to move me to the ground campaign going door to door. I said fuck that and decided to leave.
>>
>>75885224
What's the most deceitful thing you were told or heard?
>>
>>75885224
How many shekels an hour?
>>
>>75885224
Did you ever get a chance to meet Hildawg or atleast David Brock?
>>
>>75885462
No point in being rude.

>>75886076
I quit.

>>75886953
25/hour
>>
>>75887165
Not op
>>
>>75887165
>no point in being rude
>to a spineless shill for a luciferian war lord

Are you a fucking retard?
>>
So do you actually support her, or was this just for the money?
>>
>>75885224
how shillary's campaign came with the idea to label all bernout males as misogynists? that was brilliant
>>
File: hillary-crosseyed-500x300.jpg (32 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
hillary-crosseyed-500x300.jpg
32 KB, 500x300
>>75885224
>combat the negative

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.
>>
>>75885590
>Clinton is destroying Trump atm.

Takes huge money from countries that fuck over women
>Takes credit for supporting women around the world.

>Shitty foreign policy getting soldiers and citizens killed
>Says she's the one that cares for the troops.

Fuck this bitch.
She and her ilk are literally the cancer killing America.
>>
>>75886524
Post your leddit account
>>
>>75887597
LOL

Only the Sniper fire, Muslim Brotherhood and Patriot act and Illegal immigration is true.

Rest are lies and/or inconsequential to judging a candidate.
>>
>>75886771
Probably organizing Trump protests and then getting Sander's supporters to attend. /pol/ knows them as "useful idiots."
>>75886953
$9.25 I was being paid to browse and make posts on 4chan so it wasn't exactly hard work.
>>75887104
No, I did attend one of her rallies though.
>>
>>75885224
Ew a paid troll. Hillary Clinton is a liar. and her email scandal should have landed her in a prison cell. How many shekels do you get per hour to support that lying cuck? Good job Jewing the Hillary campaign to talk to a bunch of conservatives and nazis about how great Clinton is. You'll never prevail. Our meme magic is too strong.
>>
>>75887989
Does she scream a lot in her Rallies?
>>
do you feel any shame?
>>
>>75885224
How does it feel to have been a pawn in what is essentially an attempt to undermine your democratic rights?
>>
>>75887831
How was your poo?

Is it easy to shitpost on pol when you're having a shit?
>>
>>75887831
No. Integrity matters, at least it used to in America. Watch the earlier heels in our films.
>>
>>75885224
How do you manage to sleep at night?
>>
>>75885224
True Trump fans support you because we encourage making profits. Congrats, sorry it didn't work out for you, better luck next time. Do you bring anything to the table that you can present us as an offering. Gossip, insider information, dank memes...
>>
>>75887989

>$9.25

You prostituted yourself for chicken feed
>>
>>75885224
proof or gtfo.
>>
>>75887989
Why bother posting on 4chan when its all going to get deleted in 7 hours? Dude this is EZ cash when Clinton PAC can't verify posts
>>
>>75885224
post your social security number so we can verify this.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 600x366
How come your so shit at your job.
>>
>>75888326

She flip-flops. Yes. She said "I remember being under Sniper fire". She wasn't but still it was a dangerous place to go and she went against the advisers of the secret service. It was unprecedented. Granted she lied.

> Trump supporter. *Integrity is important*

ROFLMAO. See politifact record of HC and Trump.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ - 8% true or mostly true
>>
>>75887831
bruh even MSNBC was talking about how some report clearly showed her to be lying about the rules. I remember this because the lady host seemed like she was going to cry; her faith in hillary appeared to be legitimately shaken to it's core.

how about instead of caring about US politics you start "the fight at home" and get your countrymen to poo in loo so they be able to gain respect in the future
>>
Lol what kind of retard believes 4chan is actually considered relevant enough to have a Hillary Clinton PAC pay people to post stuff here? The hacks working for those PACs are only familiar with twatter, fagbook, reddit (and maybe AOL or Yahoo!)
>>
>>75887989
>$9.25 I was being paid to browse and make posts on 4chan so it wasn't exactly hard work.
How much did the men get paid?
>>
>>75888790
That's what happens when a MK Ultra pawn gets her beliefs questioned.
>>
>>75888975

You misunderstand, Hans. Our memetic powers have caused a ripple in the meme-time continuum, and now the powers-that-be have come to investigate.
>>
>>75889120
$4.00 an hour.
>>
File: 76537653865386538638.png (270 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
76537653865386538638.png
270 KB, 664x441
>>
>>75888655
I got paid to post on 4chan. You guys shill for Trump for free.
>>75888740
I had to screencap every thread I made and submit them. Without a doubt that was the worst part of the job.
>>
>>75885224
How did you get that job? What are the requirements? Is it too late to apply now?
>>
>>75888975

This may have been true a decade ago, but it's certainly not true today. 4chan is well-known by normies and plebs, and even more obscure chans with better userbases are known to SJWs and Jews by their high shitlord content.
>>
>>75885224
Too late lad. I stand with her. Give it to her. It's her turn. #hericane
>>
>>75885224
Prove what you're saying is true and that you're not a reverse-shill.

If Hillary has shills then I'm sure Donald does too. How do I know you're not just shilling for Donald by pretending to be an ex-Hillary shill?
>>
>>75890007
Requirements are to have a social media account. Some experience with photoshop and illustrator are a plus. They don't need anyone else, they are convinced Trump won't win the general election.
>>
Are your friends sliding or raiding the board, right now? There are like 3 other different threads that are anti-trump. Highly unlikely here.
>>
File: 097846275649025.gif (967 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
097846275649025.gif
967 KB, 245x180
>>75888781
>politifact
top kek

D E S I G N A T E D
>>
>>75890391
Dude, shut the fuck up. How do I know YOU'RE NOT SNEAKINGLY SHILLING FOR HILLARY BY IMPLYING THAT TRUMP HAS SHILLS? Just ask the bitch a question, faggot.
>>
>>75892985
Hell if I know. I wasn't the only one doing it but I know /b/ doesn't share /pol/'s enthusiasm for Trump. It's not impossible that crossboarders shitpost here.
>>
>>75885224
post proof of some kind
>>
>>75885224
okay, real question: what's the name of the PAC
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.