[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Born into quite a rich family, total cash and market value
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2058.jpg (23 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
2058.jpg
23 KB, 500x414
>Born into quite a rich family, total cash and market value of my assets worth around 25-30 million dollars.
>Have always been nationalistic even though father was a Georgian Ukrainian mutt
>See that country is getting cücked by Kurds, Arabs and Gypsies who outbreed us immensly to a degree that total percentage of Turks decreased by %20-25 since the foundation of our republic
>I want to sell everything and leave this country and move to a ethnically homogenous country with my fiance and completely assimilate.
>But other than South Korea which I hate and Japan I don't know if there is an ethnically homogenous country which I can move to since only languages I can speak/understand are Turkish, English and Georgian to a lesser degree.

What am I suppose to do anons? Which country offers the nationalistic views I can appriciate without being a shithole and/or filled with shitskins/negroes/mutts?
>>
>>75884612
>What am I suppose to do anons?

Raid yourself.
>>
Any homogeneous country with nationalistic views is not going to welcome you. What can you do? Try to dekebab yourself and convert to Christianity.
>>
>>75884718
I see what you did there
>>
>>75884612

learn Japanese and live the dream in Nippon, I hear they like turks?
>>
File: 1412043530773s.jpg (2 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1412043530773s.jpg
2 KB, 125x124
>>75885113

Was raised as non-religious and am an atheist now. Parents thought that thier children ''choose'' religion rather than being ''thought''.

>Christianity

I don't want to go to Europe, I can quite easily get citizenship in poorer EU countries and move to a more non-shit country to live easily.

EU is filled with immigrants and muslim extreemist. Hell, there were more Syrian fighters from France or Germany than Turkey who literally trained Syrian rebellion. Why the fuck would I want to go there?

And go there, assimilate and then what? Watch as my new ''nation'' getting cücked as well? I already see that in Turkey where Turks are now less than %75 of the country from the %94 in it's foundation.
>>
30 milyon doları ve nişanlısı olan adamın bu amına koydumun sikik çukur sitesinde ne işi var batılı götü yalayan puşt
>>
>>75885457

They do but I hear that Japanese is not a language you can expect to learn in few years.

It is the most likely target for me now, I would like to purchase a rural villa with a nice piece of land and just live the rest of my with the interest of my money. Until my children can start their own businesses in there.

It might be my ignorance but I was mostly ''negative'' towards Japan because of the 3 decade long stagnation of it's economy.
>>
>>75886149

Anon, aynı muhabbeti 1 yıl önce int'te yapmıştık, en sonunda aracın ruhsatı ile susturmuştum milleti.

Burada olmamın sebebi, ''ülkem bok tenli kaynıyor, azınlıklardan bıktım, azılığı olmayan, ırkçı ve milliyetçi bir millet var mı asimile olalım'' sorusunu gerçek hayatta hiç kimseye soramıyorsun da ondan.
>>
>>75886509
göt lalesi azınlığı olmayan ırkçı millet senin bok tenli götünü be yapsın. siktir git madem gürcistana. gürcü piçi. vatan haini. milliyetçi arayıp kendi milliyetini satan yawşak.
>>
>>75885792
>94% in its population
Oh god, please let this be bait...
>>
>>75886823
arapçı islamcı piçler asıl vatan hainleri.Arap mandacıları.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.