[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/lacks, Just wanted to let you now, Angry Birds is now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Angry birds comics redpilled.jpg (208 KB, 509x426) Image search: [Google]
Angry birds comics redpilled.jpg
208 KB, 509x426
Hey /pol/lacks,
Just wanted to let you now,
Angry Birds is now available on Popcorntiem.
And it looks pretty cool!
>>
holy shit, that picture isn't subtle about it at all. all you have to do is replace "green" with "brown."

it's great knowing that such popular merchandise is red pilling the fuck out of normies.
>>
>>75882839

Thank you based Dutchie

PRAISE GEERT

BURN THE MUSLIM
>>
File: Bene italian.gif (131 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
Bene italian.gif
131 KB, 267x199
>>75883126
YES BURN KEBAB!
>>
The movie was redpilled as fuck.

The eagle that was a hero but got fat and lazy (USA)
Pigs arriving in boats.
Thousands of hidden pigs aboard.
There was more but im done taking a shit now and have to wipe.
>>
File: Angry Bird THE LIVE.jpg (902 KB, 960x1690) Image search: [Google]
Angry Bird THE LIVE.jpg
902 KB, 960x1690
>>75883413
ikr, finland did good :)
>>
>>75882839
I will probably buy the blu ray and offer it to a little cousin, redpilled medias need to be supported.
>>
>>75883923
Cool, once my sister gets kids, and they're older than three I'll let them watch it, but only if they can get it.
>>
>>75882839
Misread it as "diverse island of piss"
>>
>>75884100
checked and jej'd
>>
Can someone give me a link without having to download something?
>>
File: Godver kanker tommie.jpg (113 KB, 480x322) Image search: [Google]
Godver kanker tommie.jpg
113 KB, 480x322
>>75885361
POPCORN TIME.
>>
>>75884237
Holy fuck, how did that get through censorship?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.