[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys are the experts on evolution and looking at nigger skulls,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: cromagnonman.jpg (157 KB, 1200x794) Image search: [Google]
cromagnonman.jpg
157 KB, 1200x794
You guys are the experts on evolution and looking at nigger skulls, so I wanted to get your take on the sloped forehead. Does it indicate higher thinking or lower?
>>
Evolution isn't real
>>
>>75878532
Your gold isn't real.
>>
>>75878673
Sad but true
>>
phrenology is a pseudoscience
>>
>>75878911

Sure, brain size has nothing to do with intelligence. That's why Whites have larger brains than niggers and men have larger brains than women.
>>
>>75878532
Thank the Gods smart people still exist
>>
>>75878673
>>75878833

God is real. Jesus is real.

Deus Vult
>>
>>75879319
assuming you are white if whites are so smart why are you so fucking dumb at biology?
>>
>>75878532
evolution is real though.

now the concept of one species transitioning into another over a long time--that's total bologna.
>>
>>75879458
>Gods
>>75879484
This
>>75879548
Evolution is real but it's impossible to transform into a new creature.
People living in the Himalayas as have developed larger stronger lungs this type of evolution is real, God made us all perfect and we are capable of adapting to any environment we live in.
British who settled in Canada evolved to be comfortable in the cold, the British who settled in Australia evolved to be comfortable in the heat.
But it's impossible for Canadians and Australians to transform into a new type of human
>>
>>75878281
Flat forehead is better.
>>
>>75879534

NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>75878281
I think people with smaller forehead's are smarter.
>>
>>75878281
Look at a monkey skull. Does someone's skull look like a chimp's? If so, they have "homoplastic" traits; in other words, their skull growth genes are largely still the same ones inherited from chimpanzees three million years ago.
>>
File: is_race_real.gif (252 KB, 550x563) Image search: [Google]
is_race_real.gif
252 KB, 550x563
>>75878281
>the sloped forehead
Well, since the forebrain governs things like empathy, and social awareness...
>>
File: morals_abstract_thinking.png (2 MB, 697x8275) Image search: [Google]
morals_abstract_thinking.png
2 MB, 697x8275
>>
>>75878281

>Experts on Evolution and looking at nigger skulls

I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did, Desu.
>>
>>75879799

>Gods
>God made us

Someone's losing fucking ground here.
>>
>>75883383
>There are multiple gods
>>
File: brainsize.jpg (96 KB, 940x515) Image search: [Google]
brainsize.jpg
96 KB, 940x515
>>75878281
Brains between different races are not only of different size, but of different structure as well. Skull structure accommodates for these differences as skull structure evolves to accommodate the brain inside it. Thus difference in skull structure also implies difference in brain structure, which leads to the conclusion that there are mental differences between races. Unless of course you believe the notion that everyone is equal and brain structure is irrelevant, in which case you must also accept that you are equal to creatures such as a pig or a bat - after all, the main difference in intellectual prowess between us and other mammals is the brains' size and structure.
>>
>>75882933
Seriously guys, read this.Golden.

Tl;dr - Blacks have difficulty with abstract thinking and that's why they look childish to us.
>>
>>75878281
Lower. It indicates nigger tier thinking.
>>
>>75878911
Buttmad slopie detected.
>>
>>75878281

I am 50% English and 50% Scottish. I have a slightly sloped forehead. I took the Mensa IQ test. I paid $75 for a supervised test (included brunch and a lecture on economics and real estate). I scored 128 on that test. I dated a Russian/Hungarian girl some years back. She had a perfectly straight and flat forehead. I've had dogs with higher IQ than she.
>>
File: neanderthals-2b.png (520 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
neanderthals-2b.png
520 KB, 1280x854
Sloped forehead in Europeans is a neanderthal thing

left CM, right Neanderthal
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.