[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buy kinder egg >Get hooked on meth http://www.aol.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: kinder egg.png (66 KB, 493x700) Image search: [Google]
kinder egg.png
66 KB, 493x700
>Buy kinder egg
>Get hooked on meth

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/01/5-year-old-boy-finds-meth-in-kinder-surprise-egg/21387376/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058&intcmp=hplnws

>A young boy has found an unexpected surprise inside his Kinder egg: white powder methamphetamine
>>
>>75872572
Ban Kinder Eggs from coming into the... Oh wait.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 960x717
>>75872572
>Eurofags will defend this
>>
We warned you
>>
>Freedumbz

^^
>>
>>75872572
>find free meth in a Kinder egg
>complain
Fucking potatoes, I swear.
>>
>>75872910
no one except low class white people take meth
>>
>>75872572
Why doesn't shit like this happen to me..m goddammit so unfair
>>
Well, they market it as kinder SURPRISE
>>
Bin that kinder
>>
>>75872974
Hard working people also take meth to increase productivity
>>
>>75872974
What a shame, that stuff is pretty cool. Well you need some self-restraint or you overdo it, so no wonder people get hooked.
>>
>>75872572
And euros called us dumb for banning kinders
>>
>>75872572
>more milk
>less cocoa
Wait, don't you want more cocoa?
Whoever was smuggling that meth is going to be after that nigga. Like that episode of SVU
>>
America was right again.
>>
>>75873209
We call you dumb for all sorts of shit. Sometimes we are right, other times we are alt-right, but we never fail to call you dumb, one way or the other.
>>
>>75873635
Reported to the police for not prepping the bull.
>>
>>75872572
Nice, will bring some Kinders from my next Holland trip.
>>
File: SpecialTrevor.png (533 KB, 637x359) Image search: [Google]
SpecialTrevor.png
533 KB, 637x359
>>75872974
>not wanting to be high energy
>>
>>75873157
It lasts too long, fucks your brain up completely and coming down from it is shit. Regular speed is much more pleasant tbqh.
>>
>>75873872
I acquired a non-prepping license beforehead. Checkmate mothafucka.
>>
>>75873635
We may be dumb, but we're also stupid!
>>
>>75874108
Yup. Your folk never failed to astonish the rest of the World with utter stupidity. That's something to be proud of, I guess.But... is it part of some master plan ("hohoho did you really think we are THAT stupid") and you're going to conquer the planet by 2050, or will the chinks do it instead?
>>
>>75872572
Surprise!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.