[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The proud face of the 21st century cuckold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ILoveMyWifeAndHerBoyfriend.jpg (70 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
ILoveMyWifeAndHerBoyfriend.jpg
70 KB, 1100x619
The proud face of the 21st century cuckold
>>
>>75865392
Care to explain how this is "cuckolding", or do you simply come here to shitpost memes mindlessly like a racelet?
>>
why is that black couple's child white
>>
>>75865523

Spotted the shitskin.
>>
>>75865523

The kid isn't mixed, so whitey ain't the father
>>
>>75865392
>Daughter is an exact ethnic copy of her mother
>All of the fathers genes have been repressed.

disgusting
>>
>>75865635
What does your racelet shitpost have to do with the topic at hand?

Btw Serbs are considered 'shitskins' as well.

>>75865695
Pretty sure kids can come out either heavily mixed, mostly white, or mostly black.
>>
>>75865523
shut up cuck
>>
>>75865798
>Pretty sure kids can come out either heavily mixed, mostly white, or mostly black
nope not like that
>>
>>75865565
no the white guy is the cuck. the question is which one of the two on the right are the boyfriend. i think its the taller one but neither looks like a woman
>>
>>75865798
Don't you have a wall to build?
>>
>>75865523
They are the new Ron and Hermione.
>>
>>75865798

>Pretty sure kids can come out either heavily mixed, mostly white, or mostly black.

If it's just a basic 50/50 mix then I'd say that's extremely rare. If both parents are mixed already, then from what I've seen it's more of a mixed bag.
>>
>>75866042
Why should they build the wall? They'll probably make secret tunnels in it. America will build the wall. Mexico will pay for it.
>>
What's up with that nigger mickey mouse haircut
>>
>>75866061
oh is that what this is retarded j.k liberal retards non sense?
>>
>tfw your patronus is a police officer

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHHHIIIEEEEEEET
>>
>>75865392
this shit is from the new harry potter play, they made Hermoinie black in it
>niggers
>magic
making a bicycle disappear from your neighbors yard doesn't count as magic you silly nigger
>>
David French
>>
>>75865392
Pretty sure Hermione was described to have a pale face several times in the book. Why is this shit allowed?
>>
File: 1463921131194.png (1 MB, 622x1381) Image search: [Google]
1463921131194.png
1 MB, 622x1381
>>75865392
No This is
>>
>>75867304
Agenda. The entertainment industry is overwhelmingly leftist
>>
File: 1462672412630.png (72 KB, 309x330) Image search: [Google]
1462672412630.png
72 KB, 309x330
>>75867304
Marketing costs money. Bullshit controversy costs fuck all.

Like feminist Ghostbusters; what's feminist about it? Fuck all. But plug it enough and the lazy press will generate pages of horseshit, all free advertising for your woeful product.

Shit works, this show for kids is now on /pol/. Ditto the nigger in Star Wars, as if there hadn't always been niggers in Star Wars.

There's even outright nonsense about "there's never been a film with an all-black cast" floating about. It's clickbait, free marketing.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.