[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are republicans so retarded /pol/ >6 out of 10 Republicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: Conservative logic.jpg (84 KB, 480x371) Image search: [Google]
Conservative logic.jpg
84 KB, 480x371
Why are republicans so retarded /pol/

>6 out of 10 Republicans support Muslim ban
>53% of Republicans and 69% of Trump supporters say Muslims should be subject to more scrutiny.
>56% of Republicans and 69% of Trump supporters say immigrants are a burden on society
>78% of conservative Republicans say any budget agreement must eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood
>61% of Republicans do not hold a positive view of the EPA
>85% of Republicans think global warming should not be a top priority for the President or Congress
>80% of Republicans do not view climate change as a very serious problem
>73% of Republicans think torture is justified against suspected terrorists
>The dominating trait in predicting Trump supporters is authoritarianism and fear of terrorism
>Hate the very idea of Big Government intruding on people's lives, but also want to tell women what to do with their bodies and stop people from marrying who they want

Scared of terrorism and any middle eastern despite being no terrorist attack since 2001, Ignore top scientists in the fact that Climate Change is a problem, willing to torture innocent people (Innocent until proven guilty right?), and for some reason barely give a shit about the environment.

Why /pol/
>>
>>75859034
Low quality shit post.
>>
>>75859034
fuck off shill
>>
>>75859034
Why is the UK such an awful poster now /pol/?
>>
>>75859034
Sage and report, due your civic duty
>>
>>75859213

Making the most of his free posting opportunity before he's issues his internet ID card.
>>
>>75859213
I hate the eternal Anglo...but this guy is most probably a sandnigger. His only concerns seem to be about camel jockeys getting shafted.
>>
>>75859034

>>6 out of 10 Republicans support Muslim ban

So? Good.

>>53% of Republicans and 69% of Trump supporters say Muslims should be subject to more scrutiny.

Yes. Common sense.

>>56% of Republicans and 69% of Trump supporters say immigrants are a burden on society

Illegals are without a doubt. Legal migrants are an asset to the CURRENT economy structure, although only because it is broken.

>>78% of conservative Republicans say any budget agreement must eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood

As long as their clinics do abortions there shouldn't be any taxpayer support for Planned Parenthood. I am not personally against abortion but no American should be forced to fund something they deem morally wrong and abortion is objectively a sore issue for many Americans.

>>61% of Republicans do not hold a positive view of the EPA

Why would they? They are a fundamentalist sect of the government.

>>85% of Republicans think global warming should not be a top priority for the President or Congress

Without "forcing" China and other non-western countries to change their habits, it is all a pointless debate.

>>80% of Republicans do not view climate change as a very serious problem

It probably is. I have my doubts it is caused by man.

>>73% of Republicans think torture is justified against suspected terrorists

It is. Problem?

>>The dominating trait in predicting Trump supporters is authoritarianism and fear of terrorism

Trump has a ridiculous amount of libertarian followers for some reason. I like Trump because of his stance on illegal immigration. Not closing the borders and allowing Taco benders to take over the demographic will spell doom for the Republic and everything else will be a moot point after that.

>>Hate the very idea of Big Government intruding on people's lives, but also want to tell women what to do with their bodies and stop people from marrying who they want

Gay marriage is the law of the land and one could argue abortion involves two.
>>
>>75859034
my friend is a muslim and he says muslims should be subject to more scrutiny
>>
That image is extremely misleading

Since 'tax cuts for the wealthy' are never as high as welfare.

Fucking Australia has something like 40-60% of its total expenditure on welfare.
>>
>>75859761
>So? Good.
Only 6/10? These people claim to adhere to a doctrine which teaches them that they are mortal enemies of us and you think that only 6/10 people being opposed to that is acceptable?
>>
>>75859034
u avin a laff?
>>
>>75859034
entitlements are half the federal fiscal budget.
>>
>No terrorist attack since 2001
What is the Boston Bombing?
What is the Garland, Texas attempt for simply drawing Mohammed?
>>
>Scared of terrorism and any middle eastern despite being no terrorist attack since 2001,
Paris atacks?
And if you are talking Only about atacks in US soil the boston Bombing?
>>
>>75859142
wow from a leafy that's saying something.
>>
>paris has had no recent terror attacks
>>
>pic very related
>>
>>75859034
That image is retarded.
"Tax cuts for the wealthy" should he represented as holes in the boat, not as additional weight in the boat.
Subsides for massive companies could be represented as mass in the boat.
>>
>>75859034
fight me in real life
>>
>>75859034
I knew he was a britcuck before even checking the ID
>>
File: 1463328963244.webm (751 KB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463328963244.webm
751 KB, 608x1080
>>75859034
Nice reference, I can see you pulled those numbers strait from your ass.
>>
>>75865099
This webm always crushes my soul, poor fucking kids being raised by mentally ill self hating faggots.
>>
>>75865194
is there a video?
>>
>>75863370
Sand """people""" need to be purged from the earth.
>>
File: 1277633023360.jpg (38 KB, 281x480) Image search: [Google]
1277633023360.jpg
38 KB, 281x480
>>75859034
>>85% of Republicans think global warming should not be a top priority for the President or Congress
>>80% of Republicans do not view climate change as a very serious problem
They're right about everything else, though.
>>
>>75859034
All of those are positive though.

>Britcuck

Oh ok.
>>
>>75859034
if you're going to shitpost, dont put effort into it. that's called effortposting and it only makes you look like the inbred islander you are.
>>
>tax cuts for the wealthy
>AKA Why isn't the top tax rate 99.9%?!
>>
>>75865422
>buys into the big global warming myth
>>
>>75859034
Everything except about the Muslims is true. They like to pretend money is more important than people and nature.
>>
Good bait
>>
>>75859034

Too bad Scalia died.

Would have loved to watch him bend over backwards trying to allow the muslim bans after saying all that shit about the sanctity of the first amendment's religious clauses
>>
>>75859034
Fucking bongs, stfu you anglo-Pakistani.
>>
>>75865325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc
>>
>>75859761
>trump has large numbers of libertarian followers
b u l l s h i t
>>
the world needs to take the libfag view on less polution

world also needs to take the view of destroying all muslims.

take the best of both views, destroy muslims in a eco-friedly manner and use them as compost.

same with china if they dont clean up and quit poisioning the world.
>>
>>75859034
> No Source
> "Horsey" image
> Britbongistan Poster commenting on US politics
> wide sweeping generalizations on the psychology of people he never met based on their political affiliations
> thinks prohibiting abortions = "big govt"
> makes no distinction between illegal immigrants, worthless trrash "refugees" and legal immigrants

and into the trash you go
but do remember to prep the bull before you land in the bin.
mustafa is counting on you.
>>
File: LFP Participation.jpg (144 KB, 1059x623) Image search: [Google]
LFP Participation.jpg
144 KB, 1059x623
>>75859986
thats why Horsey (a glimmering star on the US political stage) very specifically and carefully focused in on ONLY "jobless benefits" because, after all, the obama economy is doing so great, we hardly have any unemployment now right?
no, really
seriously, obama's unemployment rate is like under 5% now

stop laughing
whats so funny?
employment participation numbers dont mean shit
thats all retired people from the baby boom generation
sure it only includes people between 17 and 65, but the baby boomers all took early retirment to make obama look bad
also, thats only white people and they dont matter
>>
>>75865422
man made global warming is a hoax.
unless of course the global warming on mars venus mercury jupiter satrurn neptune pluto and mars is also "man-caused"

we can say for certain that the observed global warming on uranus IS man-caused, because youre such a faggot.
>>
>1 post by this ID

:^)
>>
File: pepeball.png (191 KB, 1248x1284) Image search: [Google]
pepeball.png
191 KB, 1248x1284
only paying attention to the OP picture

>tfw crippled

-Republicans won't give me a job, because an able bodied person can do it better and doesn't need accomodations (like being able to work from home)
-Republicans don't want to give me disability money because that's their tax dollars
-Republicans vote against doctor assisted suicide because "muh bibul"

Why is it that Republicans just want me to suffer so badly as to slowly starve to death?
>>
>>75859034
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>75859034
>78% of conservative Republicans say any budget agreement must eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood
Not sure why this is a bad thing, there are several private women's clinics in my village and they're all scores better than PP
>>
>these people don't agree we th my cuck views

Why are they so dum, pol.??
>>
>>75867228
hitler was a faggot and jew
face it
>>
>>75859034
>Leftists promote mass immigration, displacing poor and disabled workers from their homes
>Leftists promote globalism, allowing more jobs to leave the nation
>Leftists promote ethnic hatred between rival minorities, making it even harder to find work
>Leftists tailor benefit legislation to minority or refugee status, leaving pensioners and disabled nationals in the cold
>Leftists have cadres of big corporations lining up to fund them, granting those corporations huge tax breaks and deals
>Leftists push climate change narratives, raising the cost of living and pushing more of the working poor to the brink

You deserve everything your leftist government is going to bring you Achmed.
>>
>>75865808
》She actually started crying.

>My sides
>>
File: 1457609255281.gif (1 MB, 269x151) Image search: [Google]
1457609255281.gif
1 MB, 269x151
>>
>>75859034
When women ask for free birth control subsidised by taxpayer money, everyone gets the right to say what they do with their body.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.