[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/! So this year I'm old enough to vote for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Hi /pol/!

So this year I'm old enough to vote for the first time. Should I go conservative or liberal?

I don't live in America so disregard Trump and Hillary - I just want to know if conservative or liberal alues are better. Leaning towards the right.
>>
>>75856210
I don't know much about Australian politics, what are the main issues? You should vote for the people who represent you and your interests the best, and also people who you think would be competent to run the country
>>
>>75856210
liberal policies are usually worse, but you can't just pick a side willy nilly. think for yourself and dont be a sheep
>>
Use your own fucking head.
The reason everyone votes Left is because they're mentally enslaved and they're blindly following others.
>>
>>75856210
Why would you have that much bread? At least toast it up.
>>
>>75856443
>Australia
>>
>>75856210
Anyone who keeps the illegal immigrants out, your country is experiencing one of the most profitable economic situation.
Look how many countries have issues with mass illegal immigration and now look how well legal immigration works in Australia. Do not give in anyone who pushes this kind of madness.
>>
File: thatcher-4.jpg (182 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
thatcher-4.jpg
182 KB, 1024x768
>>75856654
>mfw I can't keep track of all my colonies
>>
It's not Australia it's New Zealand but whatever
It doesn't matter
I don't even really care about what I vote this year I just want some deeper understanding of world politics generally

>The reason everyone votes Left is because they're mentally enslaved and they're blindly following others.

Everyone says shit like this but no explanation to back it up. What are bad left/right things? What are good left/right things?
>>
>>75856654
What difference at this point does it make ?
>>
>>75856860
https://www.politicalcompass.org/test
>>
File: ahh.png (33 KB, 492x509) Image search: [Google]
ahh.png
33 KB, 492x509
>>75857078
Genuinely feeling relieved I'm not on the left.
>>
>>75856210
Vote Winston Peters. We need to have a strong immigration policy to avoid the issues that Europe has. If you're voting for National vote out John Key. Try to find another candidate with a good track record to vote in. I'm not as anti Key as many other people, but we need more integrity in our politics. It's a principles issue.
>>
>>75856210
it's not about conservative or liberal. In the end the establishment sticks together. Vote anti establishment
>>
Can't say I've ever heard a think in my life about kiwi politics, so I have no idea.

So I guess find out who the candidates are and decide which ones sound better. Have to start somewhere. But always do it by the candidates and not by the parties. Parties are nothing more than criminal gangs and voting blocs.
>>
>>75856210
vote for the one who stick to the immigration offices offshore policy
stay pure
>>
>>75858701
The political compass website had a box like the one I posted with NZ political parties and I'm actually in the same area as Labour (2014 labour though)

I like some of Nationals policy but not John Key just on a personal level. The ponytail thing was too much - you're right, it's about integrity.

Not Winston though, he's kind of a joke
>>
What do left and right mean
>>
>>75856210
Don't vote for what people tell you, research issues and people and then make up your own mind.
Conservative and liberal are mostly just memes at this point anyway.

I have no idea what issues New Zealand faces, we see it as a paradise and magical hobbit land.

That said, looking at how my own country is committing suicide, it's hard for me not to warn anyone about voting liberals into power, whatever name they go by.

Oh, and don't use "political compass" sites. They phrase things in ways that you need to be really heartless not to show up on the left, they rarely give you the option to answer moderaly or under conditions or with caveats in mind.
>>
>>75856816
kek. Fuck off cunt, but nice meme nonetheless
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.