[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to fuck the insanity out of mama merkel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: s1.reutersmedia.net.jpg (23 KB, 439x450) Image search: [Google]
s1.reutersmedia.net.jpg
23 KB, 439x450
I want to fuck the insanity out of mama merkel.
>>
>>75855531

Hide the face, fuck the base.
>>
Personally I'd be happy to just beat it out of her lol.
>>
ask her out on a date then pervert
>>
>>75855582
>>
>>75855531

Well, by British standards she is a 7/10
>>
>>75855531
Maybe a good fuck is all she needs to restore her sanity.
>>
I'd like to pay a few bulls to rape her.
>>
Was Angela ever hot? (no shitty fake nudes from the 70s plz)
>>
>>75855630
She got them succulent nutritious breasts though.

and honestly I could turn it into a "hate fuck" like Anita Sarkeesian.
>>
Would bury my face so deep in those tits that whoever could pull me out would be crowned King Arthur
>>
>>75855531

Mutti
>>
>>75855683
After they're done with your wife?
>>
>>75855531
Oh MY GOD LOOK AT THOSE PERFECT TITTIES. 10/10 would jerk off while watching achmed bang her.
>>
>>75855531
That picture was taken 27 years ago. She looks older than hillary now.
>>
File: kjhgfd.png (267 KB, 463x517) Image search: [Google]
kjhgfd.png
267 KB, 463x517
>>75855630
>>
>>75855764
No, after they're done with me.
>>
>>75855700
i can relate
>>
>>75855531
>brits

jesus christ. probably better for society if brits cant post anymore due to EU speech laws
>>
Would suckle on though
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.