[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler built the Berlin Wall to keep people separated from jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12
File: Trump is Hitler.png (73 KB, 401x550) Image search: [Google]
Trump is Hitler.png
73 KB, 401x550
Hitler built the Berlin Wall to keep people separated from jobs and opportunities in the west.

Trump wants to build a wall along the Mexican border to keep people separated from jobs and opportunities in the north.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 700x609
>>75855079
You are joking right if not you are retarded
>>
>>75855079
>beaners and mudslimes
>"people"

Hello /leftypol/.
>>
>>75855079

>Hitler built wall

0/10
>>
What the actual fuck are you on? Do you enjoy taking Bernie's niggadick down your tight pink throat?
>>
>>75855079
If I remember correctly Churchill built the wall.
>>
>>75855079
>Hitler built the Berlin wall
>Hitler built a wall which was constructed 20 years after his death

Hitler confirmed still alive
>>
>>75855079
>Hitler built the Berlin Wall
>>
Fag fag fag fag fag faggggggot
>>
>American education
>>
>>75855079
new filter I guess
>>
>>75855079
A-Are you ok anon? Do you just have Down Syndrome or should I call a doctor?
>>
>Hitler

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>75855079
>comic sans

More then your idiotic post. This is why you shold kill yourself
>>
10/10 if troll
>>
>Hitler built wall

Was Hitler secretly Mexican?
>>
File: trumpmask.jpg (9 KB, 236x258) Image search: [Google]
trumpmask.jpg
9 KB, 236x258
>>75855079
hitler built the berlin wall

kek
>>
>>75855079
Most like Hitler
China is the most like Nazi Germany

Religious persecution - Falun Gong organ harvesting
Military expansion in South China Sea
Censorship
Propaganda

but yeah....lets call Trump a Nazi
>>
Why can't they build those jobs and opportunities in Mexico
Why do so many people accept the notion of flocking to the better countries as an answer to a country's problems
How will the third world ever catch up if its people don't work to improve it
>>
The supposed conservative Ronald Reagan tore down that wall too.
>>
>>75855079
This might accualy a good ruse to post on normiebook and se how many bernvictims and didnus will gobble it up like a fact
>>
File: feelsis.png (8 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
feelsis.png
8 KB, 254x198
>>75855079
I remember back in 1996 when George Washington and John F Kennedy were planing to overthrown Castro,

They sent in a giant fake Pig which they told the Cubans was a gift meant to promote peace and love between our two nations

Unbeknownst to the Cubans the Pig was filled with hidden Mujahideen fighters (we were allies at the time) who would sneak out at night in order to kill Castro

Unfortunately Benedict Arnold had recently betrayed America by switching allegiances to the communists, he warned the Cubans about the pig plot and all the fighters were burned alive within the pig, thus the bay of pigs invasion was a failure

true story
>>
File: 1462244363752.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462244363752.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
low energy bait
>>
>hitler wants to take money from rich (jews) give to poor (germans)
>bernie wants to take money from rich (jews) give money to poor (niggers)
and yet liberals still say trump is like hitler even though bernie runs on the exact same promise hitler ran on
>>
>>75855079
>hitler build a wall
but i'll still bite
What is so hard for linshits to understand,
Why do you close your door when you are not at home?
Because you don't want people invading your home ILLEGALLY.
You don't have a problem when they are just you know, normal people, your friends.
Then you just open the door for them to go in because you know they probably don't have bad intends.

Building a wall to keep (FUCKING)ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS away is not bad, you can still come to the US from mexico but you have to do it LEGALLY.

And lets be fucking honest here, if someone wanted to cross the border illegally he will most likely no work legally either.
>>
>>75855998
No dumbass it was Ben Franklin and his plan to condition the pigs of Cuba to respond violently to images of Castro.
>>
>>75855079
There's currently a wall between cucklifornia and mexico built by democrats, just fyi
>>
As a middle class mexican living in mexico , in my last year of college I just wanna say that closing The bordes wont bennefit your country, just imagine, when Obama started The Buy it american project or something like that, México leveled up the importation taxes and it Afected the economy of the southern states of U.S, nos imagine what will happen when you close ThE borders
>>
I've always wondered how will the wall get congress approval.
>>
>>75855079
Jesus Christ who let you out of your rubber room retard. Better go back inside before you hurt yourself.
>>
>>75855079
You're an idiot. First, there is no reason to have a wall in a United Germany. Second, the wall came up 20 years after Hitler's death. Third, the wall existed to separate Communist Germany from West Germany. Fourth, kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>75855079
>think it's just some lame bait
>see flag
>be somewhat convinced

i gotta admit you murricans never had good education
>>
>>75858963
i honestly think we should stop giving you so much money every year you all come here anyway why the fuck are we sending money back to mexico makes no fucking sense you do fuck all with it besides let your politicians hide it in their homes
>>
>>75855079

ayyy you found the extra chromosome we left laying around.

Great work!
>>
File: kougami.jpg (45 KB, 633x356) Image search: [Google]
kougami.jpg
45 KB, 633x356
>>75855079

Stopped reading right there.
Kek'd hard.
>>
>>75859193
>seperate commie germany from west germany

Kek, bet you felt smart correcting OP yet you yourself are wrong

It was to seperate west from east berlin, not the entire 2 nations. Did you even know about the city being split up too?
>>
>>75855079

Here's the (you)
>>
>>75859580
I totally agree with you, maybe you can use it to educate yourselfs, so you don't think that a populist president is a good idea
>>
File: 1441668624037.gif (1 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1441668624037.gif
1 MB, 219x186
>>75855304
>>
File: trump is no racist.png (32 KB, 735x445) Image search: [Google]
trump is no racist.png
32 KB, 735x445
>>75855079
>Hitler built the Berlin Wall to keep people separated from jobs and opportunities in the west.

OP was wrong the first time this posted and wrong this time.
>And OP is a faggot
>>
>>75860391
I see. Good correction, chief. The Berlin Wall was blown massively out of proportion in my educations, it seems. THANKS COMMON CORE.
>>
File: No Thank You.png (161 KB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
No Thank You.png
161 KB, 540x359
>>75855079
>Trump wants to build a wall along the Mexican border to keep people separated from jobs and opportunities in the north.

Jobless americans by the millions
excessive taxes for social services taking food from families ...
>let's open the flood gates
>let people who'll work for shit wages
>plus more welfare cases !!!!

OP put down the brown liberal dicks and begin thinking like an american
>>
>>75855079
You faggot are not even trying anymore
>>
>>75855079
>Hitler built the Berlin Wall to keep people separated from jobs and opportunities in the west.
get your history right boy before you write shit on 4chan
>>
>>75855079
Low quality b8
At least try
>>
File: 1463572949334.jpg (58 KB, 497x427) Image search: [Google]
1463572949334.jpg
58 KB, 497x427
>>75855079

Do you even try faggot ?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.