[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Germany safe to visit anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11
File: germany.png (844 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
germany.png
844 KB, 800x800
Is Germany safe to visit anymore?
>>
Is england?
>>
>>75853675
No come to Denmark, the girls are still white here

4 now
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (158 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
158 KB, 1440x1080
>>75853754

London was never safe, if you ever go to England just to visit london you deserve the shit time you get.
>>
>>75853790
http://www.visitdenmark.com/guide/denmarks-most-visited-attractions

>legoland
>>
>>75853986
Alright i see your point
>>
>>75853963
Exactly this

>t.jacktheripper
>>
>>75854077
I wanna go to lego land and escape the nightmare
>>
I always wanted to visit Western Europe, but now I think I would rather go to Eastern Europe,Canada or Australia if I could
>>
>>75854334
>Eastern Europe
>Get stabbed by drunk Slavs

>Canada
>Freeze to death

>Australia
>Get bitten by a spider/stung by jellyfish or melt
>>
File: Feel.jpg (242 KB, 650x842) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
242 KB, 650x842
>>75853675
Y-yes p-please everything is alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vx8KpqTVCk&channel=UCX09TwxSWbs_X56FUB5kDFA
>>
>>75854334
>>75854398

I think ive seen europeans bring up spider or snakes more than ive seen spiders or snakes
been here for 5 years and ive never come across a snake in everyday life
maybe a spider if you go bush trekking
but really you just need to worry about our subhuman abos
if youre tall or big looking then you shouldnt have a problem at all
>>
File: 0,,19237626_303,00.jpg (48 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,19237626_303,00.jpg
48 KB, 700x394
>>75854398
>Canada
>Freeze to death

seems pretty hot to me
>>
>>75853675
Compared to the UK, it's still safe.

The main threat is of financial, demographic and political nature. Of course the likelihood that you get attacked in public transport or when you're out clubbing is higher now, but there's little knife crime and few actual gangs.

Plus most of the "new Germans" are kept in centres outside of the city centres or tourist attractions so that no one sees how bad things are.

I'd visit now rather than in five years, for tourists, not too much has changed.

That said, if you're a girl, prepare to be harrassed by day and attacked by night if you go alone. In that regard we've reached 3rd world standards now (even Argentina felt safer).

>>75854595
Just the other day it was in our news that a tourist girl was snatched and snacked by one of your crocs. We just can't handle the banter (or read signs).
>>
>>75855316
How's Frankfurt?
>>
>>75853963
Fuck, I must live there.
>>
File: 1464866644116.jpg (328 KB, 1029x1525) Image search: [Google]
1464866644116.jpg
328 KB, 1029x1525
If you are a brown, smelly muslim it's as safe as possible.
You won't even arrested for raping little girls.
>>
>>75854606
Look at this shit, this is the smoke from that fucking fire washing across the US.
You can smell it sometimes depending on the wind even though you're over a thousand miles away.
>>
>>75855539
fucking shit, not saying london tier but there is fuck all to do there and the locals are shit too
>>
>>75855316
Yeah she was snatched because she went swimming in a fucking north Queensland estuary at 10 pm at night, with signs everywhere telling people not to swim. I guess if you take into account human stupidity, it's a pretty dangerous place. But most people here know the survival tips.
>>
>>75856093
Can i find something to occupy me for 3-4 days while im not boning ye olde GF? Museums and the like? Or something engineering related?
>>
>>75853675

What do you mean with that image?

Is it bad that they dress like they do?

It'd be worse if they dressed like the rest of us, so you couldnt distinguish them.
>>
>>75854606
your such a fucking piece of shit
>>
>>75853963
Is that really england?
>>
>>75855971
>Canada literally shitting on the US
>>
>>75856599
Yes, it's stunning outside of the colonized towns and cities.
>>
>>75854606

hahahahaha
>>
>>75853675
No
>>
>>75853675
can I carry flobber revolver if I want to enter EU?
>>
>>75853963
This

Avoid london
>>
>>75855971
Will someone tell Weedman to stop partying and run his country?
>>
File: tumblr_ndrl10L8VT1u1jsm6o1_500.jpg (25 KB, 478x354) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndrl10L8VT1u1jsm6o1_500.jpg
25 KB, 478x354
>>75853675
No, dont come, please stay on your island with your teeth and your alcoholism.
>>
>>75853963
I visited London as a child with my father, and it was beautiful. Granted we didn't walk into any bad neighbourhoods, but it also didn't look like Paris 2016 yet.

>>75856358
>>75855539
Sorry for late response - Frankfurt is pretty shit (a lot of bad neighbourhoods and ghetto people) but it's also where a lot of the banking is, so there's still a lot of money going into it and there are enough good bars, restaurants, entertainment and so on. It's not famous for museums, they'll probably have one or two shitty city museums. Easy to look up though, and for 3-4 days you'll definitely be fine.

Do you want me to prep her for you? I hope you have very dark features.
>>
>>75853675
>>75853754

London is a paradise compared to most German cities. Berlin is full of subhuman garbage. There is no fucking difference between turks with their muddy mouths and germans who are essentially ogre people with frosted hair tips and stone wash jeans.

It doesn't feel very unsafe though. Mostly because they are all as slow as they are slow-witted.
>>
>>75853675
Safe is not the question, Western Europe doesn't deserve money from tourism.
>>
>>75855316
Are you exaggerating about the woman part? is all of Deutchland this fucked? are there any parts left which haven't been enriched?
>>
>>75853675
>Is Germany safe to visit anymore?
Just stay out of cities with 100,000 inhabitants or more.

If you have to to go Berlin, Hamburg, Munich etc. stay the fuck away from foreigners. Even if they seem nice. It's a trick to chat you up and the accomplice comes from behind and steals your smartphone or wallet.

If you see them in a group, turn around and leave the area.
>>
>>75858695
Stupid anglo. Take your bullshit elsewhere.
>>
>>75854398
Not so bad in poland, if you are not a faggot and you avoid "bulls" then you are fine. And don't be a sandnigger!
>>
>>75855316
>Compared to the UK, it's still safe.
Oh man, that's exactly like vatniks argue with hohols.
>Your country is shit! Your women are whores!
>Not as bad as yours! Atleast we have "freedom of speech"!
>>
File: bluebells.jpg (302 KB, 980x360) Image search: [Google]
bluebells.jpg
302 KB, 980x360
>>75856599

Yes, Gods green England
>>
>>75859095
I live in one of the richest neighbourhoods in one of the richest parts of Germany and I've still been visited by police because a child got attacked by a refugee 50m from my door (mind you, the police only started acting after the parents got a lawyer).

The problem is that they try to spread the "new Germans" evenly across the country so they're almost everywhere and it can happen that a 100 people rural town suddenly gets 300 refugees sent to them.

They are a bit cautious about sending people to East Germany because those people fight back sometimes but it still happens (and to be fair and a good anti-nazi German, the way Eastern Germans make foreign tourists feel unsafe is not much better).

I'm not really exaggerating. Of course the chance something really bad happens to you is still small, but pretty much everyone including me has female friends or family that at least got harrassed already and there are enough police reports of worse to make everyone opt out of taking a streetcar at night instead of calling a cab, wearing that skirt instead of those jeans, etc.

As a male tourist though, refugees are not a problem for you, apart from the fact you don't get to see the "old" Germany anymore. Second and third generation youths are much more dangerous to you.

Look up the "Einzelfälle" maps on twitter or whereever to get an idea of how common stuff is, or just read the wikipedia article about Cologne - more than 2000 victims, in just one night, and happenings all over Germany even though only Cologne got attention.
>>
File: pussy with teeth.jpg (41 KB, 709x472) Image search: [Google]
pussy with teeth.jpg
41 KB, 709x472
>>75853675
>>
>>75861121
If you're so rich, why didn't you just buy out? Send the government money, and they won't send you refugees. Pretty easy.
>>
File: 1464303500071.jpg (104 KB, 842x725) Image search: [Google]
1464303500071.jpg
104 KB, 842x725
>>75853675
You just have to wear your kufi and they will know that you're friendly.

No kufi...........no head
>>
>>75860395
No you misunderstood me, I post against the country-bashing and the divide-and-conquer and the "well we're shit but you're even worse off so let's make fun of you instead of tackling the problem" a lot on here.

I just said it so he has a rough idea and doesn't feel like he'll go from a safe first world country into a dangerous third world one. I don't want to hide facts or exaggerate but if you just read the bad stuff, it can seem like you go into a warzone. Neither UK nor Germany are super dangerous if you use your brain, but neither country is really safe anymore either - you can't just walk around with your phone showing in your pocket, leave your bag alone for a minute, use public transport alone at night, staying away from ghettos and bad streets, and so on.
>>
>>75861121
Thank you for this post. I'm an American student going to Germany to study philosophy for a year or two as a part of a PhD program. All those years in high school and undergrad spent studying German and I'm starting to think none of it was really worth it
>>
>>75853675
Yes, it's actually top 5th safest place in the WORLD.

The US coming in at number 36. So yeahhhhhh, hopefully that gives you an idea.
>>
The harness kinda looks like Squidward
>>
Literally had plans to visit europe and cancelled them last year. Never ever going.

I went to Japan this year instead. Fuck Europe. You can burn for your race traitor bullshit. At least the nips have some idea of cultural preservation.
>>
>>75853675

Yes, even though the chances of Allahu Akbar and being raped in plain daylight have slightly increased.
>>
File: 1462576713006.jpg (62 KB, 275x280) Image search: [Google]
1462576713006.jpg
62 KB, 275x280
>>75853675
>>
>>75861299
1. That works in Switzerland, I'm pretty sure it's impossible in Germany. Otherwise those people in the rich street in Hamburg wouldn't have to use all those pretexts about protecting the trees if they could just pay a fine.

2. You know the German rich people - everyone in my city votes Green and loves refugees with a passion, up until the first time they actually come into contact with one.

>>75861537
I wouldn't see Germany as a long-term goal to be honest, regardless of crime etc., simply because our welfare systems will collapse. Other than that you'd be a white minority in either country so eh.
Do you already know the city?

>>75861649
To be fair, those statistics are pretty useless. I don't really care about the risk to get shot in a gang war in Chicago or Caracas or even about being held up for money by a poor guy, I care about whether I can take out my girlfriend at night in a provocative outfit without her being molested or both of us being stomped to death while we're already on the ground. And I feel the risk for that is higher currently in Germany than in the US.

I heard they cleaned up NYC so much you can now visit Harlem at night as a white person. Here, we have areas not even the police dare go.
>>
>>75860213
Also be ready to drink vodka... Alcohol in general (if you find drinking buddies or if you have friends there). Poles are usually nice people ( not counting Nazis, football fans and some of the people who lived while poland was under the influence of USSR after the II WW)
>>
>>75861826
Don't really blame you, though a) you could have visited Eastern Europe. It still has a lot of culture and history and b) your country is suffering from the same problems and you don't even have WW2 guilt, so don't be too judgmental. It's a global phenomenon.

And you should've sent a message to the tourism bureau(s) where you cancelled letting them know your reasons. Otherwise they'll never learn.
>>
>>75854398
Dude it's fucking 30 degrees here in summer, are you regarded? And in winter it's only normally -20 or -30 depending where you won't freeze to death unless you're retarded
>>
>>75863377
The climate is still kind of shitty, it's one of the reasons I'm not already moving to Canada

>we don't want your shitty cuckass anyway fuck off we're full go prep the bull
>>
>>75864068
Nah mate we aren't anywhere near full there's always room for kiwis, Australians, Irish and British but yeah Eurocucks can go away. You're the reason why Canada is so shitty now! when it was mostly Anglos we did fine, we let in immigrants from Europe and suddenly our flag changes and you guys change everything else and eventually decide to let in third world immigrants.
>>
>>75853963
You should not be compromising like this and accept defeat. Saying that its "always" been shit when its all your muslims and shitskins have took over.
>>
>>75864239
I don't know why you're so triggered by me, not only are you full to pretty much everyone but brown people so I don't know what you're proud of there, it was also your people who voted for Trudeau and wanted to be a beacon of multiculturalism and refugee-help and general liberalism - that's really not our fault.

I'm pretty sure you'd be better off importing right-wing Europeans than more left-wing Anglos, or further raising the refugee counter from 25k to oops 100k.
>>
>>75865198
Who said I'm triggered? You're the one who's triggered, can you go a day without thinking about Trudeau? Nobody here cares about him, I bet you guys wish a Left wing commie like Trudeau existed in Germany because maybe then you'd have only got 100 thousand refugees instead of 5 million
>>
Visit Austria,
the better Germany.
>>
>>75865460
I say you're triggered because I complimented your country while making a comment about the fucking weather of all things and you went off on a rant about how the Europeans are all cucks and ruined your flag and your country and are responsible for the things Canadians vote for.

You're a fucking tool, but whatever. IRL I only meet nice Canadians but on this board, most of you are really fucked up.
>>
>>75865882
Canadians aren't nice we're just polite as soon as you were out of earshot they probably were talking bad about you desu.
And what compliment "it's fucking shitty weather that's why I'm not moving there" that's a compliment in Germany? Well here's a Canadian compliment, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>75853675
no. Fuck off we're full
>>
>>75853963
so where should you go?
>>
>>75858695
This is why you usually don't go beyond towns and little cities, but then visiting it wouldn't be worth it, so yeah.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.