[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point in even trying anymore? Western family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1461894449064.jpg (2 MB, 3720x1866) Image search: [Google]
1461894449064.jpg
2 MB, 3720x1866
What's the point in even trying anymore?

Western family values are dead, migrants are flooding Europe, mentally ill people are actively embraced and birth rates are far below replacement.

Just convert to Judaism /pol/. If you can't beat them, why don't you join them?

here are some benefits
>Business connections
>A sense of unity, grounded in family morals
>Good cuisine
>Free citizenship in Yisrael, when western governments collapse.
>If someone ever threatens you, just cry anti-semetism and sue them.
>Salvation in 2047
>Women can be whores, but so is every race/group
>Women have massive jew tits, larger clits, higher rates of mental illness, vastly superior IQ'S(109 - 115 Ashkenazi)
>Any progeny of a Jewish mother will be Jewish, so if you are bad father, don't worry, as your grandchildren will be Jewish even if your daughter is a massive whore.
>Jewess's always swallow as semen is seen as the life force in Judasim.
>Circumcision can be faked("Look up auto-circumcision), saving you from having your dick ripped by the mouth of a 40-60 year old Mohel during your adulthood Brit Milah

Negatives
-You're now a kike, essentially everything your ancestors ever fought for is now meaningless, but it's not like you could've done anything anyway.
Welcome to the tribe, /pol/.
>>
I already converted to Islam.
>>
>>75853646
enjoy your low IQ children, gentile
>>
>>75853735
You're not very smart for a Jew, are you? I suppose that has to do with you Anglo genes. kek
>>
Netanyahu's smug face in the lower left corner is my favorite part about this pic. Based bibi.
>>
File: 10844720.jpg (47 KB, 609x343) Image search: [Google]
10844720.jpg
47 KB, 609x343
>>75853805
Do you want me to call the EU police, they'd love to hear about your anti-semetic hate speech
>>
>>75854040
>EU
>Criticizing Muslims
kek, dumb Anglo scum.
>>
If you're already shitting up the board with your jewry, you might as well explain how to do this Straya
>>
>>75853961
ayy
>>
>>75853445
You need to stop praying to kike on a stick, stop supporting churches, since that money flows to Jews. Left and right politicians are all democratic Christians.
>>
>>75854140
Have you even seen my flag? Neither Australia nor Israel is part of the EU, i'm free to say what I like. I'm not going to get charged with hate speech.
>>
File: holocaust.jpg (183 KB, 1600x1184) Image search: [Google]
holocaust.jpg
183 KB, 1600x1184
>converting to religion that will always see you as a converted goyim not a true jew
>not staying in glorious catholicism and fighting the degeneracy
not on my watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
>>
>>75854389
Neither am I.
>>
File: çatholic''.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
çatholic''.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>75854397
The leader of a religious organisation is usually supposed to be the most zealous. Is this what Catholicism is? Worshiping an exiled kike, and kiss the feet of your subhuman invaders?
>>
>>75854448
not yet.
>>
File: marsz.jpg (549 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
marsz.jpg
549 KB, 2048x1362
>>75854581
>The leader of a religious organisation is usually supposed to be the most zealou
no it's not true.
Also
There were bether and worse popes throughout the history but the Church had prevail and it will prevail Francis.
>>
>>75856601
mmmkay, if you're so righteous, why do you guys worship a kike on a stick?
>>
>>75857535
>that weak bantz
c'mon Straya you can do better
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.