[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>okiedoke What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ifman.jpg (26 KB, 644x483) Image search: [Google]
ifman.jpg
26 KB, 644x483
>okiedoke

What did he mean by this?
>>
I believe its American for god is great.
>>
>>75838472

>I'm a nigger faggot that fucks a she male silverback niggress

That's what I heard
>>
>>75838472
>I-i-i-i-i-i-i--i-i-i-i-i--i-i-i-ffff
>>
>>75838472
WHITE MAGGOTS

but are there any other kind?
>>
>>75838472
>doesnt understand american
leave, eurocuck
>>
>>75838472
It's the final stage of acceptance of the great Trumpening that is about to occur.
>>
>>75839492
THAT SOUNDS PROVOCATIVE
>>
>>75838472
I think he was trying to imitate Trumps "OKAY".
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 599x335
It means we had to watch our current commander in chief mentally scan through all of his nonoffensive, cannot in anyway be considered improper, widest demographic reaching approved terms and filters to condemn someone you know he hates with a passion, and the best he could do was okie doke.
Someone get that man a fucking teleprompter before he has another stroke on air trying to find safe space approved words.

I can't wait for a president that doesn't care.
>>
He stops using a prompter just once and he fugs it up
Sad!
>>
File: flanders.jpg (88 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flanders.jpg
88 KB, 2000x1000
He was just being friendly.

"Okie-dokie neighborinos"
>>
He wanted to use a racial slur against white people and get away with it. Instead he just said something gay.
>>
>>75840731

top kek
>>
>>75838472
god this was embarassing... this is yo prezident...
>>
>>75840866
This. His inner nog was screaming "RACISS CRACKA WE KANGZ NOW" but instead it came out gibberish.
>>
Can Somebody link the video? Just woke up
>>
https://youtu.be/zOVWG-rpC0I
>>
>>75840866

They only time I have ever heard "okey-doke" used before is in the Spike Lee movie Do the Right Thing, where a black character calls white people "okey-doke lookin motherfuckers".

The dictionary says okey doke means scam, but I bet you're right, and that the term is an old-fashioned quasi-slur among blacks for Whites, like "peckerwood" is. It sounded like he was in front of that sort of audience, too.
>>
>>75838472
Why do people still respond to these blatant shill/sliding/meme threads

PRO TIP:
IF A THREAD BEGINS WITH

>"What did he/she mean by this?"
>"huh.. really makes you think"
>"/pol/ BTFO"
>"He/She has a point."
etc.

DO NOT RESPOND!

These people are probably paid to do this for data mining purposes.
>>
>>75843521
>>"What did he/she mean by this?"
It's a meme, you dip.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.