[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically, students at Plano high school in Texas aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (333 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
333 KB, 640x1136
So basically, students at Plano high school in Texas aren't allowed to wear their nation honor society regalia at graduation due to other students feeling "left out"

Curious on what /pol/ thinks about this?
>>
i think they did the same at mine when i graduated in 2013, don't remember too well. Think they only allowed you to wear only a few select ones
>>
They shouldn't wear green in schools either because colorblind students are left out.
>>
>>75835498
Kinda defeats the purpose of doing all the extra work if you won't get recognized for it don't you think? Oh well, i guess it's preparing them for the real world
>>
>>75835388
I guess the future of everyone wearing shinny white spandex is closer than we thought... Though it will probably be black because white is oppressive.
>>
>>75835388
They should give everyone a trophy and 4.0 GPAs, and full scholarships for good measure.
>>
File: pepetrumpwave.png (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepetrumpwave.png
52 KB, 600x600
>>75835388
>shaming people for their accomplishments
>creating "equality" even when some people clearly did better/were more successful than others

hmm, seems like something we've seen in history before. I wonder what political ideology this stems from.
>>
>>75835388
I was not an honor student. I did not try to be one. I spent my time reading ahead of the class on my days off. I was asleep in the middle of our classes. I devoted my time to athletics. I did not get recognized for academic excellence, because it was not a priority of mine, but I respect those who devoted their time to such a noble pursuit.

I lettered in two sports, and was a captain in one of them. I spent thousands of hours over the course of my high school career trying to become better in athletics, so I understand the requirements of time, and the self-sacrifice necessary to achieve something along those lines. And I wasn't even honored nationally.

Shame on those who would diminish the achievements of the best of us. A pox on those who think it is favoritism or a game of chance.

Let those who are the best of us receive just one moment of recognition of their sacrifice, because they earned it.
>>
File: image.png (515 KB, 543x417) Image search: [Google]
image.png
515 KB, 543x417
>>75835388
Classic tall poppy syndrome.
>all men are equal,and if they aren't,we'll MAKE them equal
>>75835821
Also this is dead on
>>
>>75835388
Communist scum deserve to hang.
>>
>>75835712
Community mascot is the future of human beings
>>
>>75836097
This is the best post by far.
>>
File: ;^(.jpg (143 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
;^(.jpg
143 KB, 800x857
Just wanted to put out there that this reminded me of the one school that made it against the rules to display the American flag for fear of offending Mexicans.

You can't have identity or success, and this is becoming increasingly common among schools.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.