[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Europe just gonna sit there and take it? You cucks are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 29
So is Europe just gonna sit there and take it? You cucks are literally losing your right to free speech tomorrow and you're all just going to sit there and take it in the ass? You're going to throw away everything your ancestors fought for because you care more about your comfy lifestyle then you do your freedom? Honestly if that's the case then you deserve what's coming to you.
>>
>You cucks are literally losing your right to free speech tomorrow

Free speech doesn't apply to private platforms like Facebook. They aren't government entities.
>>
>>75834223
Yes, because the jew media told us is good. I can understand western cucks not understanding this coz most of them never experienced censorship but ex comunist countries embracing it after a max of 30 y from communism it's plain retarded. It s like they have fucking amnesia
>>
>>75834608
Yes they are, it's a law and not a FB corporate policy, it's cooperation with government and turning contact info over to police. Police are going to arrest people for having opinions.
>>
This is how the west finally dies, with the sheep willingly led to the slaughter. The masses will approve of this after years of indoctrination by the media and the education system. There will be no Brexit, the British will tie the noose around their own necks. They will willing vote for the boot on their necks.

The globalists have won, they played the slow game ever since the end of WW2. The migrants flooding the west are nothing but pawns in their game for total world dominance. They are being used to break the back of the only group who could possibly resist their tyranny, the white race.

This is it /pol/, this is the sun setting on our culture and our once bright future. We will be bred out of existance, replaced with a brown horde of dull expendable cattle that they can control with ease.

This news has depressed me more than anything else these past few years. The dictators won. They buried their plans deep, hidden under the guises of tolerance and fairness.

The dusk is upon us /pol/, and soon darkness will descend on the west and what it stood for. Things are going to get much, much worse.
>>
>>75834608
Slippery slope
>>
>>75834223
What new legislation are you talking about?
>>
>>75834988
have you converted to Judaism yet? I'm not even kidding. Get started now so it looks authentic
>>
File: Trump pixel1.jpg (7 KB, 91x122) Image search: [Google]
Trump pixel1.jpg
7 KB, 91x122
>>75834988
>it's always the worst before it gets better
The west is not going anywhere
>>
>>75834223
But the immigrants are people too and should be protected at all costs.
>>
>>75835381
Why don't you care about Chad, Africa?
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 198x143) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 198x143
>>75834223
>meanwhile nobody gives a shit about that over here
>meanwhile muricas get butthurt about what happens 5000 miles away from them
Control your freedom feelings faggot
>>
>>75834223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
>>
>>75835247
The EU has state-mandated tolerance laws now. You can't say anything that's anti-immigrant, anti-Islam, or perceived as hate speech. You can be fined, jailed, and censored for doing so.

It also outlaws Holocaust denial, anti-Semitism, and "totalitarian ideologies" (in practice, though, they won't enforce the law against Communists)
>>
>>75835717
You're going to care Luigi when you and your family are being rounded up and sent to re-education camps.
>>
>>75835910

Wow and I thought America was getting bad. Probably only a matter of time now before that happens over here as well.
>>
>>75835247
Google, facebook and some other "social" sites agreed on deleting hatespeech. Something that's been there for quite some time already.
It's just that some czech cunt that wants to make a name for herself brought it up recently.

It's not some global law with capital punishment as some individuals like to paint it.

I can still call you a nigger cumsucking faggot, the only difference is that those service providers promised to delete it in 24 hours.
>>
>>75836118
That shit only happens in the average wet dreams of murica people you all fags have wet dreams about wars and shooting people
>>
>>75836256

slippery slope

I wouldn't even believe this shit would happen 4 years ago, who knows what's in store for you fellars
>>
>>75835381
""""People""""" with the same skills as cattle with the possibility of some farming skills. I doubt they are sentient. Overall a negative yield on society.
>>
>>75834223
>Stockholm syndrome

Its how Slavery lasted for thousands of years.

Humans can endure depravity for a very long time even if they don't like it.
>>
>>75834909
No it isn't. As long as youhave no idea about the policy making process of the EU and aren't able to see the difference between a code of conduct and a la, better go back to prep school or kill yourself
>>
>>75836452
Yeah the fact that they just seem to be taking this like it's nothing really says a lot. The EU could make it illegal to not be a Muslim tomorrow and those cucks would probably just bend over and conform. Europe really is a pathetic country.
>>
File: 1463533201564.png (461 KB, 1261x729) Image search: [Google]
1463533201564.png
461 KB, 1261x729
>>75834223

So will Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter only censor stuff written by EU cucks, or by everybody? Can EU cucks still post on 4chan?
>>
>>75834223
I have more freedom of speech then you have in USA. That's a fact.
>>
>>75834608
>t. CIA employee
>>
>>75837087
They are already censoring you too.
And evidently I can still post.
>>
>>75834608
Wheres the statement or evidence of this statute being implemented so soon? I've read the pdf but it seems that it's existed for some time is there any evidence of them planning to implement this so soon?
>>
>>75837234
Fuck meant to quote the OP
>>
>>75837119
>Eu member
>Freedom of speech

Choose one(1) and only one
>>
>>75834223
We need to start reading up on Samizdat before Google / FB / MSFT / TWT remove all knowledge of samizdat.

Samizdat FTW!
>>
>>75837119
Kek
>>
File: image1.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>75834223
>223

Kek believes this is an American cause.
>>
>>75837119
why haven't you left the EU yet? Poland keeps getting cucked by it.
>>
>>75837308
We can say whatever we want, you on the other hand are fucked. Polish people are turning into batshit crazy maniacs if somebody tries to take their freedom.
>>
>>75834608
>Mark cuckerberg please censor all dissent in Europe
>ok Frau merkel
This is ok though because fagbook is a private company right?
>>
>>75837558
EU law is EU law.
We are in the same boat until you leave the EU.
>>
>>75834223
Reminder that this is the official "online hate speech code of conduct" legislation that's starting soon in EU.

http://ec.europa.eu/justice/fundamental-rights/files/hate_speech_code_of_conduct_en.pdf
>>
>>75837538
Interests I guess. It's complicated right now. In order to join EU we had to destroy out industry, but we agreed and went into services and got good at it. Now is the time to slowly rebuild the industry and then we will probably move out of EU.
>>
File: 1464492422825.jpg (141 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464492422825.jpg
141 KB, 1080x1080
You have free speech, you fucking idiots.

Just stop using Twitter and Facebook. Take a principled stand, dump them and turn them into Myspace or Bebo because of this shitty censorship nonsense.

But will you do that? No, will you fuck. Because you're all so addicted to the fucking serotonin hits that come from the attention.

Fucking millennials, man...
>>
>>75837558
How does it feels to know that if theres a ww3 poland will be the bitch of everyone again at least Italy would be like the second bitch
>>
>>75837626
EU law needs someone to implement that law in Poland.
>>
>>75837234
Because it's just an agreement among the big players (facebook, google, twitter) and EU who in return, will not regulate their shit as much as they usually do. That. Is. Literally. It.

It's not a law. But hey, atleast clappers have something to "id's habbenning!!!" over.
>>
>>75837558
Let me know when they start to sober up
>>
>>75837691
Dopamine hits. But agreed my friend. I don't use any social media *tips minora*
>>
Of course Millennials will passively accept this. Everyone will for that matter.

Who cares about free speech when there's reality TV to watch?
>>
>>75837753
And the EU is trying exactly that.
>>
>>75837692
Poland might be in the middle of it again, but this time it will be completely different. First of all, everyone want Poland to be the buffer zone. As long as Poland seems weak we are safe. Our strength is in our unity as a nation and it's probable that white Westerners will hide in Poland during Islam outburst in 10-20 years from now.
>>
Better start deleting those Face/book accounts if you really care about your freedom.
>>
Poland - the only country with balls
>>
>>75837585
Sure, this just opens up market opportunities for better social networks without the ideology of cuckbook.
>>
>>75837914
...and ? What's the result ? Same as in Hungary ? You must realize that EU is a failed institution with imperialistic aspirations. It will collapse because it's ruled by idiots like Schultz that have no idea how to rule.
>>
File: 1464842727872.jpg (357 KB, 1484x1113) Image search: [Google]
1464842727872.jpg
357 KB, 1484x1113
>>75834608
>It's totally okay if Facebook reports apostates to the Saudi beheading services guys! It's local law!
>>
>>75837986
You think you can delete a Facebook account?
Everything is saved wether you like it or not.
>>
>>75838109
I completely agree that the EU is a complete disaster.
But until you leave there are many laws the EU enforces upon you.
>>
Was just reading the Protocols.

In it they talk about how after years of media and political programming, the mob will WILLINGLY handing over their freedoms and rights to a higher govt.

In trying to exercise their power and liberty, they actually give up with consent.
>>
>>75834608
>you have free speech, but just not over the phone and the internet because they're private platforms
>>
>>75836256
Oh yes, this kind of thing has never happened before in history right? Do you think Europe is somehow immune to totalitarianism?
>>
>>75837165
There's a huge difference between a private company censoring tweets or whatever, and a government policy under which people can be ARRESTED for wrong opinions.
>>
>>75837760
Really, you see no problem with an "agreement" (collusion) between giant multinational companies and people who make laws? Why do you trust a foreign government that rules from afar so much?
>>
God damnit europe. Fucking do something about this shit before it starts fucking happening everywhere.
>>
>>75838324
It's different when the "private company" is big enough to be it's own nation and essentially has a monopoly on the thoughts and speech of everyone in the developed world.
>>
>>75837053
>panders to /pol/ by calling Europeans cucks
>calls Europe a country
Nice psyop/mandala effect thing you got goin' on there, Shekelberg.
>>
>>75837053
Haha why would anyone make illegal not to be muslim your ideas are so messed up also
>europa country
I kek'd
>>
>>75834223
>m-muh freedom cargo cult
>"you deserve what's coming to you" which are mostly problems my country is causing, but I get to act condescending because my Jewish overlords throw me occassionally a bone like muh freedom of speech (but not freedom of consequence) and muh gunz

Americans everyone.
>>
>>75838198
Man you have little knowledge about Polish people. When it comes to law we are escape artist and I mean real geniuses. Our law is so twisted and complicated because of that, that being a lawyer in Poland is a nightmare (especially when it comes to finances). EU is not ready for this kind of resistance. Some of the law will be implemented, sure, but you can be also sure there will be a lot of exploits.
>>
>>75838597
Yes, I agree. I wasn't defending Twitter or Facebook's actions since both have the power to change the outcome of elections.
>>
>>75838650

reported to the thought police

enjoy the "rehabilitation" :)
>>
>>75838875
>le witty comment referencing current situation :-dDDD
>>
>>75838650
"Muh guns" are the only thing keeping Obama from declaring himself President for life. We got c.ucked for a long time, but once Trump is office, it's all over. Meanwhile, you guys have no hope in sight.

Don't worry though, we'll still take in European refugees into the US when the islamic shit starts hitting the fan in Europe, even though you thumb your nose at us.
>>
>>75838660
As an example I give you a history of 100 Wat light bulb (they are quite popular in Poland) that were ruled as not kosher and should not be produced or sold in any EU country. Do you know what Polish producers did ? They've created 99 Wat light bulb. I was loling my ass off.
>>
>>75834223
Europe will sort itself out eventually, they always do.

But just like always, it will take a war. They've never been the type to get things done peacefully.
>>
>>75836256
Give it a few years
>>
>>75838958
>"Muh guns" are the only thing keeping Obama from declaring himself President for life.
I like those fictional scenarios when Obongo could pull off his shit for 8 years without nothing, but I guess it's ok, b-because a-at least he's not p-p-president for life.

>We got c.ucked for a long time, but once Trump is office, it's all over. Meanwhile, you guys have no hope in sight.
If our presidential election taught be anything then it's: Get him elected first, let's talk then :^)

>Don't worry though, we'll still take in European refugees into the US when the islamic shit starts hitting the fan in Europe, even though you thumb your nose at us.
>h-help us with our shitty demographics and abandon your ancestral homeland so that you can become a rootless mongrel like me

The Balkans were half a millennium under Islam and they're all more dignified nations than the diverse melting pot that is the goodest goyims of America.
>>
>>75839221
It will never happen
unless someone wants it to happen someone with enough power to make it happen and with interests on a global scale war and a muslim with a c4 bag killing a few civilians is surely not the person who will make it happen
>>
Why do American a pretend that they are all one step away from overthrowing their government to defend their rights

You didn't do shit about the Patriot act lol
>>
>>75839556
We're electing Trump.
>>
>>75834223
As others have pointed out
>it's on private platforms which pretty much already deleted hate speech
>it's for inciting violence (kill all the migrants!) and approving of genocide (Hitler was right! We should gas all these migrants)
It always existed, just not in form of law. Kikebook always deleted this kind of comments.
As long as it's not used to silence dissertion it's doesn't affect anyone
>>
>>75834223
You Brits better fucking show up and vote to Brexit. Look what the EU is ducking doing to you
>>
So should we be expecting a war anytime soon.
>>
>>75839607
>ah made a cross next to da right name, dat mean I doing more than yuropoor cucks
>let's ignore that he's not even in office yet
>or that he's a civic nationalist at best
>and a kike lover

I love how delusional Americans are.
>>
File: joan-didion-everything-we-lose.png (184 KB, 499x291) Image search: [Google]
joan-didion-everything-we-lose.png
184 KB, 499x291
It's gonna be OK senpai. Just hit the gym.
>>
File: redteamplanner.png (555 KB, 1315x890) Image search: [Google]
redteamplanner.png
555 KB, 1315x890
>>75839556
Because we are literally experiencing a non violent revolution. No one trusts the media anymore, people are ditching political correctness and white guilt in droves, and Trump was the catalyst. The straws were building up for a long time, the camel's back finally broke.

If they try and steal it like they did in Austria, pic related.
>>
>>75839760
>As long as it's not used to silence dissertion it's doesn't affect anyone
Nigger that's exactly what it will be used for. Used to silent dissent about Islam.
>>
File: shhonlytrumpnow.jpg (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
shhonlytrumpnow.jpg
16 KB, 300x250
>>75839840
>>
>>75834223
If this were happening here, I don't think I'd be alone in doing the following:
>post "illegal" thoughts online.
>lock and load.
>wait for police to show up to arrest me.
>epic shootout ensues.
Regulating free speech is something I wouldn't stand for. I would also make it known exactly why I went that route, and would live stream the whole thing. I might die, but better dead than red.
>>
>>75840317
>le psychology 101 parabel
>i-if you don't like my 62% white country that's run by a nigger and in the tight grasp of the kikes then that means you want to secretly live here

Nah
>>
>>75840463
I can go to work in a Muslim community without hearing a whisper about Sharia or fearing that they might blow me up. Can you say the same in Eurabia?
>>
>>75838132

>In court
>Deny setting up the account
>Someone must've used my info
>Need to be proven you set u the account to be guilty
>Cant
>Go free

That easy.
>>
File: Waffen SS March.gif (544 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Waffen SS March.gif
544 KB, 320x180
>>75834223
>last time they could have stopped it
>>
>>75840597
>Can you say the same in Eurabia?

I don't know, I'd have to drive a few hours to Vienna to find a muslim community in the first place.

It's funny that you posted that grape picture, considering all Americans are doing here is going "a-at least our foreigners aren't moslems,that makes it ok that they're way more numerous than in any country in Europe".
>>
>>75840667
Lmao you have no idea how much the government knows about you, do you? They could literally trace the Facebook account to the device it was created on and verify that that device belonged to you.
>>
>>75835381
>immigrants are people too and should be protected at all costs.

this is the retarded hive-mindset that allows placing invading hordes of muzzies above the citizens of the country. it's time for the people to demand accountability from their governments and refuse entry and assistance for these invaders. let them go back to their countries like Syria and fight for their freedom.
>>
File: 1984.jpg (21 KB, 180x257) Image search: [Google]
1984.jpg
21 KB, 180x257
>>75834223
It starts off with facebook, then the next thing you know is obligatory propaganda videos on a fake-youtube platform and brainwashing.
Remember to be tolerant
Do not question the government
God Exists
God is Government
>>
>>75840832
>that makes it ok that they're way more numerous than in any country in Europe".
We have more Whites than any country in Europe too. Plus we're about to drop that 60% number to about 25% in 8 years of Trump. >>75841195
SMASH YOUR CELL PHONES!
>>
>>75834988
true. The west is doomed, the rising alt right is like the swelling around a mortal wound. The Jews have taken over the west and are sucking it dry. Within a few generations it will all come crashing down with none but the Jews living on.
>>
>>75839326
>I like those fictional scenarios when Obongo could pull off his shit for 8 years without nothing

yeah because Obismal using some executive orders is the same as declaring oneself president for life.
>>
Hope

>>75844148
>>75844148
>>75844148
>>
File: pegida subhuman.png (266 KB, 405x526) Image search: [Google]
pegida subhuman.png
266 KB, 405x526
>>75835910
>The EU has state-mandated tolerance laws now. You can't say anything that's anti-immigrant, anti-Islam, or perceived as hate speech. You can be fined, jailed, and censored for doing so.
And that's bullshit.

Stop making it look worse than it is when you actually believe it is bad. If it is as bad as you think you would have no reason to exaggerate it.

You can criticise all you want, hate speech isn't allowed (and it never was here), i.e. literally threating a group of people or generalizing ("all refugees are rapists").

Maybe it helps conservatives in Europe actually stepping their game up, using their brain more and stop behaving like dumb nazis, pic related.
>>
>>75834223
What the fuck can we do? We have the whole Europe against us. I'm going to leave as soon as I get my degree, but aside for that, there is nothing I can do.
>>
>>75834223
Does the media even report on this stuff?
>>
File: 151.35135121.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
151.35135121.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
>eu slowly becoming a facist shithole
>their constant bitching about our guns will stop soon
>>
>>75841195

Yeah no they can't.

Courts wouldnt allow that over hate speech.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 380x238) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 380x238
>mfw the world isn't going brave new world, 1984, or Harrison Bergeron
>it's taking the best from each
>>
>>75845753
>"all refugees are rapists"

of course they aren't!

some rapefugees are women and children,
>>
>>75838086

What if there is no free market and the state obstructs unloyal competition?
>>
File: 1449331637818.gif (2 MB, 400x208) Image search: [Google]
1449331637818.gif
2 MB, 400x208
>>75835910
And they will continue to defend their disarment. Pussies all of them, they deserve it.
>>
>>75834988
>This news has depressed me more than anything else these past few years.

I guess you have not read much on the TPP and TTIP transferring power to corporations and away from sovereign states.
Corporations are no longer going to be held accountable by the governments, but vice versa if TPP and TTIP get through.
>>
There is literally nothing we can do
>>
File: Man arrested for posting on FB.png (552 KB, 641x677) Image search: [Google]
Man arrested for posting on FB.png
552 KB, 641x677
>>75845753
You're wrong. objectively speaking.
It has already begun in the UK, and now it's going to spread to all of the EU.
>>
>>75845753
>>
>>75834223
I thought American rights were suppose to be global, that's the point of all this world ending shit going on right now. What the fuck is wrong with all you fucks?
>>
>>75845753
More
>>
>>75834223
Not a bad thing.
We never really have this right and no one give a fuck.
>>
I can only hope Trump will annex Europe and save us from this nightmare
>>
>>75846388
>>75846424
>>75846455

I thought that the UK repealed the section 5. The ones with dates are taken before that.
>>
>>75837760
Europeans are literally retarded. It's almost unbelievable how stupid you people actually are.

I fucking can't take it, sometimes I feel like my 4 yr old son has more brainpower than Europeans. I guess the bunch of you is genetically inferior, I just have no other explanation why the fuck are you so fucking asinine and can't see the fucking obvious.

15 years ago, young me goes on the interwebs, finds a forum on his favorite game:
>Hey Europeans (was French, Swedes and Danes mostly), why are you letting in so many Muslims and Africans? Can't you see that they won't assimilate?
Europeans
>Oh it's a tiny % don't worry about it.
Me:
>But can't you see the long term implications? Their BR are way higher than whites, and the immigration is not stopping, if anything it will speed up with familly re-unifications. You have to act on that now
Stupid stupid Europeans, all of them too, (the only guys who agreed with me were Americans)
>Anon you're just fear mongering, this is nothing, you'll see, everything will be alright. Stop worrying about us.

>me proceed to bash head against walls

And now, you're doing it again, this time with freedom of speech. CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING YOU ASININE PEACE OF DOG SHIT????
>>
>>75836118
>>75836256
I unironically got sentenced to 2 weeks of cleaning the streets when I was 16 for having posted a Muhammad caricature on a French forum

Cops rang at my door, showed a print of the pic to my mom...etc
I didnt get tried because I was still underage, but I still got community service
>>
>>75834766
It's the new generation
>>
>>75846455
>your child is an ignorant racist
>it was your responsibility to raise your child to be a decent human being
>Mother:"this does seem fair"

British working class are too funny for words.
>>
>>75846222
Well I have signed petition against disarming people
>>
>>75845753
You do realize you were brainwashed as a child right. In 100 years 25% of men will be named Mohhamed and their will be stonings in the town square. I hope a woman in your family gets raped by a group of Muslim refugees for dressing like a "slut". You'd probably just be a cuck and masturbate to the thought of it though. Being tolerant to the Quran is a lot more bigoted than being tolerant to Mein Kampf. You will be destroyed just like the hundreds of other cultures the Quran has destroyed if you don't do something.
>>
>>75834988
Brits can still get out of the EU

They still have a chance

This mass censorship in the EU is another in a long series of wake up calls to the british people

Get the fuck out while you still can.
>>
>>75837053
>The EU could make it illegal to not be a Muslim tomorrow and those cucks would probably just bend over and conform.

>You only need to swear on the Koran
>You don't have to actually follow the Sharia laws.
>Companies requiring women to wear a headscarf is nothing. It's privet business they can have whatever dress-code they like.

I can see it.
>>
>>75834223
>Microsoft
>Google
>Facebook

But not apple

Why not?
Did Apple fall out of favor with the reptilians when they actually took a stand against the US Government's pervasive spying?
>>
>>75837691
So you must be older than 36 right because if not you are a millennial too.
>>
>>75846388
>>75846424
How does this prove me wrong? Show me the posts they got arrested for.

>>75847196
I have no idea what your point is but I hardly care about you disgusting 40% white fatasses anyway. Go suck some Ashkenazi dick.
>>
>>75834223
europoors didn't have free speech before either, we're the only ones who dont have "hate speech" laws
>>
>>75847115
good for you! gun grabbers never stop to think and ask themselves "what exactly is the government afraid of doing until they have us all disarmed?"
>>
File: EUCCP.png (28 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
EUCCP.png
28 KB, 800x533
>>75834608

People regularly get arrested for twitter and facebook posts all over Europe burgerfriend.

99.9% of Europeans will be totally unaware of this law - passed with 0 media coverage, transparency and without their vote.

Scary as fuck.

What's next forced labor camps in norther Sweden? Shooting the inteligencia? Midnight raised by Europol for dissenters?
>>
>>75834608
KEKED. Please dump yourself in a ditch
>>
>>75834988

Holy shit, Australia just made a post that wasn't a shitpost. Someone screen cap this.

You are 100% correct.
>>
>>75847558
You do understand that the EU bureaucrats bet to decide what consists as hate speech.

>The tiny Isle of Bute in the Firth of Clyde, which had a total population of just 6,498 in 2011, is expected to take in around 1,000 Syrian migrants
>Police have confirmed they have arrested a 41-year-old local man under the Communications Act, after receiving a report of a supposedly “offensive” comment made on Facebook regarding the migrants.
> “offensive” comment made on Facebook regarding the migrants.
>“offensive” comment

They refused to release the comments themselves.

>The definition of hate speech covered by the code of conduct is narrow: it is defined in the document as “all conduct publicly inciting to violence or hatred directed against a group of persons or a member of such a group defined by reference to race, colour, religion, descent or national or ethnic origin”.

One could reasonably classify the statement:
"Syrian refugees are not welcome here" as hate speech under this definition.
>>
>>75838988

That happened in all countries that were under USSR.
>>
>>75847558
Here is a case when we do know what was said:

>Arrested for quoting Winston Churchill
>European election candidate accused of religious and racial harassment after he repeats wartime prime minister’s words on Islam during campaign speech

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614834/Arrested-quoting-Winston-Churchill-European-election-candidate-accused-religious-racial-harassment-repeats-wartime-prime-ministers-words-Islam-campaign-speech.html

Anything they do not like can be classified as hate speech. You don't have freedom of speech anymore.
>>
>>75846455

Believe it or not this happened to me in 1982 in the UK - I was schooled there for a few years due to my father working there in the embassy.

I was in 1st year around 6 years old i think.

Paki kid took the toy I was playing with and was generally being a dick, and didn't speak English and I got mad. Teacher came over and asked what was the problem. I said the "black kid took my toy" (I didn't know the difference). She hauled me out into the hallway and YELLED at me, saying I should never say "black kid" and that is was rude and racist and I was in a lot of trouble. I had no fucking idea why. It traumatized me and I've hated liberals ever since.

I can only imagine how bad it is now.
>>
>>75834223

That happened a long time ago retard, they're just enforcing it more heavily now
>>
>>75835283
who /converting to judaism/ here?
>>
>>75835283
>>75848593

You guys might have a point.
>>
File: cops visit over twitts.png (83 KB, 616x688) Image search: [Google]
cops visit over twitts.png
83 KB, 616x688
>>75848522
I can't even imagine.
Look at this shit, though not in the UK.

Cops are sent to visit people for twitting articles of invaders' crimes.
It's mafia like methods. Even the cops know that nothing illegal was done, so no arrests are attempted.
Scary as fuck and Europeans are still in total denial, they think this is normal...
>>
>>75848774
>sedition for opposing the government
Now there's a word I haven't seen in awhile.

>democratic government
>sedition

really makes you think
>>
>>75847558
Do you think this is normal? To get a visit by the police because you've called for a peaceful protest against the Muslim hordes invading your small town?
The EU countries aren't even democratic anymore.
>>
>>75837691
No you don't, even if you made your own platform the gov would come tell you that you have to ban hate speech on it, or your platform will be deleted. And anyone speaking hate speech in the EU WILL be taken to a court for fine/jail time. Even for things you say out loud in a private conversation.
>>
>>75848774

You beat us comrades. We will salute you while you burn.
>>
File: fined for twitting.png (46 KB, 609x372) Image search: [Google]
fined for twitting.png
46 KB, 609x372
>>75848893
thinking alike, the European left is totalitarian in nature.
A politician fined for twitting that Muslims are antisemitic. The ministry of truth has spoken.
>>
File: 1462785789974.jpg (111 KB, 573x820) Image search: [Google]
1462785789974.jpg
111 KB, 573x820
God I want to personally hang that fat fuck Schulz and the other EU vermin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOffk1G6OX8
>>
File: 1456469197231.jpg (144 KB, 686x716) Image search: [Google]
1456469197231.jpg
144 KB, 686x716
>>75834988
>Nothing but end in their game for total world dominance

The roaches know too much. Shut it down.
>>
>>75834223

>You're going to throw away everything your ancestors fought for

Europeans have never fought for Free Speech outside of a brief flash in the pan in France.

One thing Americans fail to understand about Europe (and Australia) is that "rights", certainly in regards to freedom, have never been a protected species in our countries.

We've never had free speech, we never will, and most of us don't want it.
>>
>>75837691
>You have free speech, just don't talk to other people
This is you.
>>
>>75849798
>most of us don't want it

Speak for yourself, sheep.
>>
>>75837760

>It's not a law

It is a law.

It's just now that Google, Facebook and Twitter are going to make it easier to enforce these laws.

There have always been Hate Speech laws in most E.U. countries.

Said countries were mad with Facebook etc making it harder to police said laws, and have pressured them into complying.
>>
>>75848377

There laws are similar to what Australia has.

Essentially any comment can be considered hate speech if the complainant finds said comment offensive.

In Sweden they even extend this to NOT covering native ethnic swedes, as they are part of a privileged class.

Here "Hate Speech" can and HAS been accepted as something as simple as "liking" a facebook complaint ABOUT racial discrimination in Universities.
>>
>>75846922
The other kid just had to answer "no, but my grand father was from [the shithole where his grand father was from]"
Like it's just a kid asking question, no big deal.
>>
>>75849216

The European Left is a direct descendant of the Soviet empire.

They are totalitarian openly. It's not a case of their inner nature guiding their policies towards totalitarianism. Their policies just ARE totalitarian.
>>
>>75849913

>Speak for yourself

I would have said *I* don't want it.

I said "Most" because it's true. Most don't want it.

Especially in the U.K. and Australia where popular support for anti-free speech parties and policies has been in place forever.
>>
>>75849913
>Statistical statements about public opinion are offensive because I don't agree with the majority

You stupid mate? Most people here don't even know what actual free speech is. They will say things like 'i believe in freedom of expression but we can't have people spreading offensive views'
>>
>>75846812
>Europeans

Sure mate, we have been adoctrinated since 5 years old, when you're a fucking living recorder who will bark everything they have told you and all the media and most politicians are pushing this crap, there's no fucking escape, you can't even show your country's flag anymore without being called fascist.

There is no way this just happened randomly, this has been predemitated.
>>
>>75850617

The fact that many people unironically use the phrase "Hate Speech Is Not Free Speech" demonstrates the critical thinking skills of the general population.

>I support free speech
>But like anything, there must be restrictions

It's like saying;

>I support homosexuals right to marry, as long as it's not in a church, is not legally binding, and they aren't allowed to live together or have sex with each other

Even the term "Hate Speech" is so spurious as to not warrant being taken seriously.

You want to regular speech that reflects an intense dislike? So we're going to drop all those column inches dedicated to Online Misogyny or the evils of ISIS or movie reviews about bad movies?

Or do they want to set up a panel that decides what is appropriate to hate and what is not?

It's so stupid.

You think they'd at least contain it to Racial Or Religious Vilification Speech or some such wording.

"Hate Speech". It's straight up fucking Orwellian. And I can't believe it's reduced me to edgy teenager levels to drag out the "Orwellian" complaint online.
>>
File: image_20.jpg (344 KB, 2040x3160) Image search: [Google]
image_20.jpg
344 KB, 2040x3160
>>75834988
>>
>>75850825

Well yeah. Hence the League Of Nations. Because no one wants WW1 again.

The problem is that the Americans failed after WW2 to follow through and their influence eroded. Now the Soviet influence is creeping back hard.

Merkel is a LITERAL "cultural marxist" for heaven's sake.

Her Wikipedia hilariously tries to obfuscate this fact with it's wording;

> "According to my memory, I was secretary for culture. But what do I know? I believe I won't know anything when I'm 80."[28] Merkel's progress in the compulsory Marxism–Leninism course was graded only genügend (sufficient, passing grade) in 1983 and 1986.

>My memory was a little foggy about that whole period where I ran a Marxist propaganda political wing

>Hey, I """""only""""" just passed the courses in implementing Marxist indoctrination programs, like I wasn't even all that serious about it, trust me.
>>
>>75849216
Kek when most Muslims are Semites themselves.
>>
>>75851618
To think that back when it was coined Jews were the only Semites Europeans were familiar with.
>>
>>75851090
>"Hate Speech". It's straight up fucking Orwellian. And I can't believe it's reduced me to edgy teenager levels to drag out the "Orwellian" complaint online.

It's designed to mean whatever they want.
>Hate.
Any negative comment could be interpreted as hateful.

>Merkel is preforming poorly, what's worse our politicians are not stepping up to stop her

Hate speech!
>>
>>75834223
Okay, now i understand. Threads about kikebook regulation are officially declared shitposting.
>>
File: werwolf.jpg (12 KB, 221x346) Image search: [Google]
werwolf.jpg
12 KB, 221x346
>>75834988
>88

So some able bodied Europeans need to start up their own SS Werwulf cells and carry on the fight.
>>
File: husaria.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
husaria.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>75834223

I doubt they will try to fuck with poles on this one.
We already showed too much resilience to the immigration issue.

I'm following one anti immigration website/movement on kikebook, they post all the shit rapefugees do and all the retarded EU laws and stories. They are still here, still posting, so nothing change so far. If the site however will be taken down, I will make a thread about this.
>>
>>75847506
Google said no too, they were smart Jews and know this will affect business badly
>>
>>75834223
When will this meme die?
Europe was never free; the slave masters gave their slaves a bit of freedom for a while. The slave masters are taking that freedom back now is all that is happening. Only the USA is truly free (We're not perfect, nor fully free, but we have actual freedom. So far anyway, Bernie or Hillary will finish Obama's job and destroy our freedom).
>>
N W O
N
W
O
>>
File: 1452952374137.gif (3 MB, 350x192) Image search: [Google]
1452952374137.gif
3 MB, 350x192
>>75834988
Poland was in this state 123 years.
Keep your hope and wait for the quake
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.