[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't anonymous liberals? I can't remember, do we hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: vladamir-putin-angry.jpg (117 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
vladamir-putin-angry.jpg
117 KB, 1200x900
Isn't anonymous liberals? I can't remember, do we hate anonymous?
>>
>>75834177
dude I thought you were the anonymous
>>
>>75834177

anyone can call themselves "le anonymous" you dumb nigger, including lefties.
>>
>>75834177
Yes, we hate those faggots
>>
>>75834177
no we only hate that guy 4chan
>>
File: trump gen.jpg (28 KB, 324x433) Image search: [Google]
trump gen.jpg
28 KB, 324x433
>>
>>75834177
"Hate" is a strong word. We contemptuously disregard them, only acknowledging them long enough to insult them when they get into the news and negatively reflect on us.

It's like your older brother that lived at home into his 30's that would stink of piss and dried semen whenever he'd come out of his room to show your friends his katana collection.
>>
>>75834177

Scientologists are insane. At least they showed us that...pretty obvious, but still
>>
we created anonymous to hack for lulz, but then it turned into some sjw moral defense shit or whatever
>>
>>75834280
eh, the 'hactivist' group has way more structure now. a pack of faggots that come through from time to time, but it's still mostly lamers.

i miss the internet hate machine days.
>>
Anonymous was hijacked by normies who thought it was some hip underground social awareness movement
>>
>>75834177
"Anonymous" doesn't actually exist

this has been obvious to anyone whos paid attention
>>
>>75834177
When it what /pol/acks and /b/tards calling themselves anonymous, it was fine. The current anonymous is a product of leddit libfags.
>>
>>75834398
Hardly the same group of people. That was mainly /b/ and 888, or rather old anonymous.
>>
>>75834544
Explain?
>>
>>75834398
...yet they defend Islam like rabid dogs...
> focus on "scientology the ebul cult!" came after 9/11
> focus on "scientology the ebul tax evasion scheme" came after the economic crash

> Why are "they" so selective?
> Why do "they" only pop up now and again? (unlike a constant movement)
> Where are "they" on any of the BIG current issues involving corruption?
Just useful idiots imo
>>
>>75834764
"anonymous" is just some moniker that any hacker or group of hackers can take, including government agents.

its just a label that can be blanketed on any random hacktivist, Anonymous as a real group may have existed around the time of Chanology, but hasn't for years.

In fact I think its mostly just SJWs and government that use it now
>>
>>75835085
Anonymous is against Hillary Clinton and has been exposing her. Thats something right?
>>
>>75834177
We hate everyone. Remember.
>>
>>75834177
Because "le new annonymoose" are a bunch of SJWs who forgot their roots. It was suppoused to protect freedom. Old annonymoose members are probably working with the big guys in the gobernment now. New annonymoose are reddit-tier plebs.
>>
anonymous died a long time ago, all that is left is CIA pretending to be them
>>
>>75834177
Anonymous is totally meaningless, it's been the DNC for months. Originally it was libertarian but also anti-corruption.
>>
>>75834380
What else would we be reflected as?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.