[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European cognitive dissonance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: contradiction.jpg (35 KB, 360x303) Image search: [Google]
contradiction.jpg
35 KB, 360x303
They promote equality, feminism, LGBT rights but at the same time they let in millions of Muslims.
How fucked up is that.
>>
well the Muslims aren't gonna do that. I know that. Our maybe they will, weirder shit has happen.
>>
>>75832289
Explain.
>>
>>75832181

It makes perfect sense. It's the masochistic, self loathing leftist/liberalism talking. It's not about logic or contradictions. It's about hatred of whites (particularly males). Most likely because we're the only one that oppose the globalists and win.
>>
>>75832181
There was an aussie the other day who made a good post about how feminism and leftism is just a giant shit test like your girlfriend does when you're dating.

We haven't caught on yet so they're accepting this stronger masculine culture since we won't control them so they have to go somewhere else to get that feeling.
>>
>>75832739
Can you develop please. I see something but it's quite blurry.
>>
>>75832881
Women want to be dominated and told "no."

They pull this shit about letting in tons of immigrants, pushing LGBTBBQ and other forms of degeneracy and we never tell them no.

They look at islam and see women being told what to wear, what they can say and how to behave. They won't admit it but that's what feminists want, and it's why they'll attack white people day in and day out yet never bring up how horrible islam is to women.

It's like when your girlfriend wants to argue just for the sake of arguing but you tell her to fuck off. She gets mad but later she comes back calm and acting normal again. If you just give in to her she'll keep walking all over you until she finds another guy.
>>
>>75833145
Thx for taking time explaining
>>
File: 1387681660624.jpg (9 KB, 127x153) Image search: [Google]
1387681660624.jpg
9 KB, 127x153
>>75833294
No problem. I know what it's like when no one replies to my threads either.
>>
>>75832181
Pretty obvious the sign is saying that that road is only for entering the area the cameraman is standing in. Nearby there'll be a sign saying exit here.
>>
Who's agenda is that.
Who's trying create conflict in our peaceful societies?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.