[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How red-pilled was George Patton?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
"I understand the situation. Their (the Soviet) supply system is inadequate to maintain them in a serious action such as I could put to them. They have chickens in the coop and cattle on the hoof -- that's their supply system. They could probably maintain themselves in the type of fighting I could give them for five days. After that it would make no difference how many million men they have, and if you wanted Moscow I could give it to you. They lived on the land coming down. There is insufficient left for them to maintain themselves going back. Let's not give them time to build up their supplies. If we do, then . . . we have had a victory over the Germans and disarmed them, but we have failed in the liberation of Europe; we have lost the war!"

"In my opinion, the American Army as it now exists could beat the Russians with the greatest of ease, because, while the Russians have good infantry, they are lacking in artillery, air, tanks, and in the knowledge of the use of the combined arms, whereas we excel in all three of these. If it should be necessary to fight the Russians, the sooner we do it the better. If we have to fight them, now is the time. From now on we will get weaker and they stronger."

"Today we received orders . . . in which we were told to give the Jews special accommodations. If for Jews, why not Catholics, Mormons, etc? . . . We are also turning over to the French several hundred thousand prisoners of war to be used as slave labor in France. It is amusing to recall that we fought the Revolution in defense of the rights of man and the Civil War to abolish slavery and have now gone back on both principles."

"There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs.
>>
>>75832131
He was a good general, but a cuck of a politician.

Churchill and he came with the Operation Unthinkable to invade the Soviet Union, he annoyed them so much with this impossible plan that he probably got assasinated in berlin.
>>
If only Trump really was Patton
>>
>>75832131

Yeah. I can already imagine them both face to face while Patton strangles the draft dodger, with nazi german bombs and MG ammunition raining on the side and burned german corpses flying.
>>
File: 1428979970585.jpg (2 MB, 2273x4698) Image search: [Google]
1428979970585.jpg
2 MB, 2273x4698
>>
> "If we have to fight them, now is the time. From now on we will get weaker and they stronger."

He was a prophet. Patton would be disgusted by our liberalism. Shoulda nuked the commie bastards and snuffed it out.
>>
>>75836936
That's why they assassinated him.
>>
File: jew smile.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
jew smile.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
>>75832131
General Patton Discovered the Truth

http://www.subvertednation.net/general-patton-discovered-the-truth/
>>
>>75836936
McCarthy mentioned something similar in dealing with China. He knew the Communist Chinese would expand influence in Asia and wanted that shit shut down with nukes.
>>
>>75839525

>McCarthy

Is that why Trump is always name dropping Patton and MacArthur?

Is he trying to tell us that he knows what we know?
>>
>>75832131
he died from a red pill overdose
>>
The Russians are trying to take over Europe

.t random Neo Con
>>
>>75839997
He knew too much and was too important a public figure for him to live.
>>
>>75840099
About the jews?

That was common knowledge back then, it's not like the Germans came up with it out of the blue. Everyone knew.
>>
>>75839862

That you can't punish the Japanese war criminals because you need them free and operational to ensure communist influence doesn't even get the slightest glimmer of hope in Japan?
>>
It would've been the worst mistake because Russia would look exactly like Europe by being a puppet nation. Say what you will about Russia, but they, unlike Europe, still revere strength and nationalism.
>>
File: jews_fear_samurai[1].jpg (39 KB, 626x344) Image search: [Google]
jews_fear_samurai[1].jpg
39 KB, 626x344
>>75842308
>>
File: 220px-19460326_kodama_yoshio.png (61 KB, 220x163) Image search: [Google]
220px-19460326_kodama_yoshio.png
61 KB, 220x163
>>75842673

MacCarthur literally let guys out of jail (and the CIA gave them guns and cash) who fucking TOJO had locked up for being too extremely right wing even for Imperial Japan.
>>
>>75843000

How can a man be so right wing? Is there some kind of extraterrestrial form of the right-wing that we simply can't comprehend on this Earth?
>>
File: DMQuote18.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
DMQuote18.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>75839525
MacArthur knew what was up also.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.